Why is the NFL so blatantly racist and continues to blackball this Social Justice hero?

Why is the NFL so blatantly racist and continues to blackball this Social Justice hero?

Kaepernick deserves to play in the league and his stance on Police Brutality is redpilled. He's right to protest it !

He's a shit quarterback tho that's just gonna be a monkey on his team's back

You can't defeat white supremacy that easily. It's a long standing tradition. Kaep will be remembered in the history books as a hero, but white America will continue to vilify him because he challenges their comfy traditionalist narrative.

His meme running style was figured out by defenses and he doesn't have the accuracy to stay in the pocket and throw.

Add to the fact that reports are now coming out that he was offered a contract and turned it down cause "i dont want backup money," fuck him.

And fuck you for making me reply.

He's at least top 20. That's an indisputable fact.

He's an above average quarterback but I wouldn't expect a fucking britbong to know anything about American Football.

Shoo shoo. Go away white boy

>Why dont they just plug a Spread-system qb into a Pro-style offense.

All black quarterbacks are shit

The day a black quarterback wins the Superbowl come back with that shoo shoo BS

Russell Wilson...

You really need to do your research you soccer pleb.

SHOO SHOO

fwho cares

Hey dumbass? Never post in a football thread again

I care. Police are a threat to my very existence

Hes asian

Clearly your eyes are broken

If i call the cops will you stop posting?

FUCK THE POLICE YOU WHITE BOY

>it's a /leftypol/ cuck thread
Lmao

KILL yourself. I'm black and proud and will fight for colins right to fight for my rights

No, he's not. Above average quarterbacks don't got 1-11 last year. Not to mention like half his TD's were in garbage time.

no you reddit retard, it's a fucking obvious bait thread

Why do you think my thread is bait?

>Why is the NFL so blatantly racist?

Another internet coward heard from. There are no more than 5 teams that could take a QB with his salary, and the names of the GMs who make the decision are known. These are your 'racists'.
Name them and drop this BS about a corporate entity as having any thought at all much less the one you project onto it.
But each GM has legit reasons for not taking him: need a pocket passer, need an accurate passer, need a steady leader, need a good reader of coverage,.... Answer each, then name your mystery racists.

>why did the ravens owner turn it down even though the coach and gm wanted him

>i'm black and proud
proud of what? being the most absolutely worthless race on the planet? lmaoo

At least I'm sexy to White Women

What a faggot

STFU, you dumb wigger.
You are not black.
Even if you were black, the biggest threat to your very existence is niggers...just like anyone else who are around niggers.

Wypipos NEED to be slaughtered

Can we get a /commercials/ board for NFL threads?

He's unironically better then most backups

I've wanted to ask this on normiebook, but i know I'd instantly become racist.

Why wasn't he a hero when he was on the verge of becoming/a star? Why did it happen when there were whispers of him being cut by his "racist" coach?

NFL owners are conservashits that sucks trump cock

He doesn't have a job because his girlfriend put out that racist tweet

That's a cop out and you know it. The ravens never wanted to give him a job and that's an excuse not to sign him. Jerry Jones has signed players that's done much worse

Greg Hardy was an all star DL (a premium position)

Kaep is an idiot and backup tier QB that protested his own fans

and then his insane girlfriend likened Bmore's OWNER to a slave master on public social media

right dude not related at all

>Directly insult the franchise's greatest player ever by calling him an Uncle Tom
>Lose job offer

I'm a brainlet and even I understand how Kaepernick's succubus girlfriend screwed him over.

Given his past success he should have a job whether or not he's a spread QB, which is a valid concern, but the drama he brings together with being a sub-par QB is why he's unsigned

He's unironically more of a pain in the ass than most backups too. Not even mentioning his BLM shit, he was well-known to be a fucking whiner in the locker room before this shit.

>his stance on Police Brutality is redpilled
Can you point me to where he's talked about how to rectify the situation? He took a knee, got attention, says police brutality is wrong, and...doesn't have an intelligent thing to say, about anything.

>The ravens never wanted to give him a job and that's an excuse not to sign him.
If they had no interest in him, then they never would have mentioned his name to the media in the first place.

>threat
good one

you know how I can tell you are underage?

>his stance on Police Brutality is redpilled
you don't know what those words mean. If he were against the rise of the police state or police brutality in general he would be alright. But he, like most retards, assigns a racial element to police brutality, and that simply doesn't exist. Blacks are 2.5x more likely to be assaulted or killed by police, that's true. But blacks are also roughly 7 times more likely to commit homicides, roughly 4 times more likely to commit violent crimes in general, roughly 5 times more likely to kill a police officer, roughly 4 times more likely to violently resist arrest, and 5 times more likely to resist arrest at all compared to the statistical average. If anybody wants any sources for those numbers I would be happy to oblige them.

When you are so much more likely to engage with the police in a violent manner you have to expect that your communities will be more heavily-patrolled and that the cops will have a shorter tolerance for patience and a higher likelihood to utilize lethality in their policing tactics. A police officer is 25 times more likely to be shot by a black suspect than to shoot an unarmed black suspect. There is absolutely no racial aspect to police brutality, blacks are victimized by it just as commonly as any other group once you account for the differences in criminality.

So fuck Kaepernick for calling them "the Slave Patrol" and fuck him for making this all about black resistance and black power. He couldn't be more wrong about that entire subject and this all comes down to him falling in love with a dumbfuck black commie radio host who has his ear every night before they fuck and go to sleep.

>above average
>2nd most sacks in the last 10 years for starting qbs
>extremely low YPC
>can't make proper reads at all at a time when defenses have that figured out
>demands 8 figures
>retard mouthy tranny "gf" who tanks his chances of getting signed

you are a fucking moron