I thought you guys were kidding about Joe Rogan and that copypasta...

I thought you guys were kidding about Joe Rogan and that copypasta, but damn he's starting to become a caricature of his own.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gH4c3aS7q2Y&t=490s
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ay, I ever tell you about the time.....

So he is a walking meme?

Got it.

Fuck off newfag

>when the kalabeeb hits

am i the only one who can't stand this guy

>you shoulda seen this broad
>ass for days, tits out to here
>face like an angel
>*fart*
>she's like hey Joey, when you gonna let me suck your dick again?
>i'm like pff fuck outta here
>*everyone laughs*

Sure thing Joey. That's what happened.

Literally kek'd out loud.

>no mention of dmt
Video premise is a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=gH4c3aS7q2Y&t=490s

>What a cunt.

hi joe
>ignore thread

Fucking hate this fat fuck. He's like THAT KID that made it this far.

TELL YA DAWG BACK ON CUBA *INELIGIBLE MUMBLES IN SPANISH*

BUT, he is a comedian. "that kid" was not funny, only annoying. his stories may be utterly fake but they are still hilarious.

I guess telling random shit and shouting from time to time IS comedy in US of A

this coming from a country where monty python is a """""""classic""""""""

You have to remember Joey Diaz operates in our days. Richard Pryor did nothing but "So there I was being a nigger, you know, doing thangs that nigga ain't supposed to do, you know" and this won't fly now.

Yeah he makes up stories a lot.

something something right?
something something isn't that weird?

Fascinating

Isn't this the guy who masturbates onto his stomach then immediately throws on a TAPOUT t shirt and hits the supermarket?

>not masturbating onto your stomach and letting it dry out so you can pick the flakes off later out of the belly hair
it's like you don't even know how to live

That's Nick "Tasteless" Plott but he did advertise Alpha Brain.

>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''comedian''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Nothing he says is funny. It's actually tiring listening to him blabber.

wrong guy, he would philosophize about it first.

>Kalabeeb
>That's the fuckin fight!

holy shit I used to play starcraft broodwar with Tasteless (desu he was better than Day9 at the time) but then he became a huge stoner and I was a dweeb at the time so I cut contact. Also we had ping issues cause Im from Canada

anymore dank e-celeb stories? pretty much everyone in the Starcraft NA scene have blaze sessions during/after tournaments ... except (((professionals))) like iNcontrol aka iNcholessterol aka faTburger

Whats Rogans worst moment?

Has to be when he defended amy schumer stealing jokes the first time Hannibal Buress was on

>desu
man I dont even watch anime or browse any boards outside of Sup Forums lately, and Im unconsciously slipping weeb words into my posts, goddam maybe its time I took a break

anyway, here's a roganpoop video
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8

>references the copy pasta
>doesn't post it

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©