Best zombie movie since Return?

Best zombie movie since Return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wV1FKU9Oihw?t=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Train to Busan is likely much better than whatever that is. Highly suggest it

Seen ToB. Very well made and the train is a neat setting for a zombie movie but TGWATG is a step above it and most zomble films I think. Can't go wrong with Glenn Close, Paddy Considine and the way Gemma Arterton fills out that baggy army jersey.

I've been search for zombie kino for years since 28 days/28 weeks

should I watch the girl with all the gifts or Return first?

Watch both. Return of the Living Dead is worth it just for the zombie happily winching a locker door open scene alone. GirlWATGifts is a riff on the brain fungus theme ala TLOU and has excellent actors selling smart thinking characters with some creepy atmospherics.

>Return of the Living Dead is worth it just for the zombie happily winching a locker door open scene alone.

Oh, and scream queen Linnea Quigley's naked dancing in the graveyard scene. Damn, how could I forget that.

i dont like a lot of teen girl flicks but had to check this out because of the zombies

so glad I did

>28 days/28 weeks
>Zombies

Isn't it an adaptation from a YA book?

>watch this
>absolute kino
>tfw there's nothing to discuss about it

I was sad when the big chunky guy died in Train.

Yup.

what was he talking about right before the door broke? Was he going to tell his wife their baby's name, but got interrupted by the door breaking?

>when the big chunky guy died in Train

That scene was the only good part of the movie. Otherwise, total trash.

He threw the name back at her before the door gave way IIRC. Then he went back to zombie punching mode.

>tfw Birmingham is supposed to pass as a overgrown London.

looks like pleb shit t b h

Gemma fills out that thar sweater.

how long do u think Gemma taught the children before killing herself/gets infected herself from the contaminated canned food the girl was bringing?

Just watched that scene again, you're right. I thought he had said his wifes name to get her attention cause I can't remember asian names for the life of me

Villain of the year IMO
not that there was much competition

Nah

I was kind of hoping that this would trigger Sup Forumssters, but I've seen no posts.

:(

Seems like a perfect movie for them.

wow, the guy really looks like the manga character!

Wait it's a zombie story? Kek i never could get past first few chapters thanks to pacing and art style. I mean both are great if you are in mood for something like that but for some reason I never was.

>Every single main character death was the fault of this guy
What was his problem?

So i was wondering why i missed this movie, but then i found out that it was localised as "New Age Z"
Just

being the metaphor of how far you come when you're totally selfish
I guess people can see him as a symbol for most modern Japanese people, hard-working et al.

Kid survived cuz she was entirely selfless, just like the woman.
Fat goy was best boy, though

It's not been released in the US yet. Wondering if it's because it shares an awful lot of plot points with The Last Of Us and their producers are having Girl held back because of that.

>fungal infection
>children born with immunity
>'cure' by dissecting said kids

Girl does have a few extra nasty points though.

>the kids are born by being infected in the womb and eating their way out... "cored from within" as Dr. Caldwell puts it.
>intelligent feral infected setting traps for unwary humans

he's not fat
he's just a big guy

So long as she sticks to canned stuff she'd be fine. The ennui would get her eventually though. There's a chance it'd be safe to go outside again once the spores die off too.

My big worry is what are all the infected 2nd gen kids going to live on once the humans are dead/infected? Can't imagine there'd be too many cats and dogs around by then.

youtu.be/wV1FKU9Oihw?t=42

it ends up being more of an alien story after a while