Not streaming is

fpbp

/thread

soulseek

this desu

tidal

vlc and an internet connection.

Google Play Music

Use what you enjoy, I've had good experience with Spotify personally.

Give me one (1) advantage to downloading over streaming.

Streaming is/can be free too so that's not really an advantage. Try again.

>many artists aren't on streaming platforms
>don't always have internet connection

free streaming? what just in case you like ads in between every song?

>many artists aren't on streaming platforms
I can give you that one, there are a few that aren't available. But for the most part I've had a lot of success with finding weird stuff on streaming.

If we're picking from only these two, Spotify by a country mile. Used Premium for years (work in a school so get 50% off), and tried switching to Apple Music when I got an iPhone last September. Moved my playlists across fine, but then when iTunes Match went through my library (not MASSIVE, but not small. 12,000 songs) it simply deleted the local files of anything it couldn't match or upload. Didn't just give me an error message, just straight up deleted the local files. I had a backup, thankfully, but that was enough to put me off Apple Music for life.

youtube bass boosted videos

>no ads
>can listen to any artist
>actually have some control over sound quality
>can play songs while out without using data

this

oh shit hes right we can block the ads ok guys game over lets go make that spotify account

...just kidding, I'm not a shill

Yeah, I prefer Spotify, maybe Apple Music has some exclusives but at the end of the day Spotify is still free and has a good recommendation systems

/thread

/thread

Just get a memory card for your phone

The patrician choice is downloading to computer (FLAC) and phone (V2).

Not to say I'm against streaming I just see really no point almost. Constant data usage (or paying extra for unlimited), monthly fees (as opposed to downloading off a tracker), and lower than source quality.
I did stream through amazon music for a while though when I was out of state and my SD card died on me, it's pretty nice just not ideal. Even on WiFi, shitty connection fucks it.

quints of truth

i use both, is that patrician

>320k consistently
>can upload your own local library for streaming everywhere
>get Youtube Red on top of your subscription for no extra cost in some countries

>V2
Opus @ 128 is the way to go bb

True, I had some compatibility issues with my player though for a while.

You can listen to music offline streaming are you a retardo?

checkd and correct

It’s free and you don’t have to be connected to the internet or use data to play it.

Unrionically spotify because of its DJ capabilities. True patricians don’t just listen to music anymore, they play music for other people.