How did this guy get to Tattooine if he got blown up by the Death Star?

How did this guy get to Tattooine if he got blown up by the Death Star?

earned enough for a transport SUCKING MOUSE CAWK and RIMMING GOOFS

He jumped just as the laser hit

His friend was trying to get him to hurry up. I'm sure he was on his way to a transport when the scene occurred.

Don't worry, they'll make another movie about him

Oh good I hope so I was worried it would be one of those things I'd always ponder over the next 40 years.

Rogue One is set during Episode IV, this guy was on Tatoonie but that was earlier, then he dies in Rogue One.

WAT

Rogue One is before A New Hope you titanic twot

It was actually his twin brother on Tattooine

Uh no, that's why you see C3PO and R2D2 with the Rebels, in the OT they would not meet the rebels until much later.

Aw shit. This guy figured it out.

This is a good point and something else to consider.

Baiting aside, the ship that gets away in Rogue One at the end is the one being chased at start of New Hope.

After being blown up by the Deathstar, Evazan wakes up on Tattooine only to have his arm cut off by Obi Wan.

the same way Leia survived it, he was likely stowed away on the same ship.
Then when the droids were evacuated with the death star plans he stowed aboard that ship too.
When it crashed on Tatooine he fumbled to the cantina, clearly shaken and in need of a good drink.
He finally begins to relax when his good friend "Cheeky the Scoundrel" decides he doesn't like the look of some faggy farmboy that wanders in.
And that's where Obiwan gets spooked, thinking Luke was being offered death sticks and intervenes.

Except R2 and C3PO were with the rebels at the start of ANH. They meet Luke after they're with the rebels and then they rejoin them with Luke later.

Evazan doesn't get his arm cut off, his gross friend Ponda Baba does.

>that's why you see C3PO and R2D2 with the Rebels, in the OT they would not meet the rebels until much later.

Uh, no. R2-D2 and C3PO were on Lea's ship when it was attacked at the beginning of A New Hope, so they had already met the rebels which places Rogue One BEFORE A New Hope.

Not to mention all the other crap that places R1 before ANH, but that would take forever to detail ITT.

Leia didn't meet the rebels until later either you idiot, New Hope starts on a star ship where Vader is killing her guards.

I'm so glad they brought back Pleegar Gorko in Rogue One.

Alright son, time to pack it in. Go bait somewhere else.

>Leia didn't meet the rebels until later either you idiot, New Hope starts on a star ship where Vader is killing her guards.

That ship was a Rebel ship, she was on it when Vader attacked it so she was already with the Rebels.

Remember the scene where she gave the Death Star Plans to R2 during the attack?

She was already with the Rebels at the very beginning of EP IV.

>Man wanted on 5 systems
>Walks around Imperial facility without issue

How did Baba avoid getting blown up by the Death Star or did he jump just as the lazer hit and then teleport off the planet?

Really makes you think

Which Leia? The real one or the fake computer generated one? Do they ever explain why there are two of her?