Scarface

You Mum

Good god I hope you're all joking

2001 odisea

Zootopia

fpbp

>god
>real

This. It's sentimental trash. Escape from Alcatraz or Papillon are far superior prison escape movies.

Shawshank, Pulp Fiction, Forrest Gump. A year of overrated crap and black sidekicks.

Citizen Kane

Pulp Fiction
The Godfather
Kubrick filmography
Fight Club
well it's simple, all your fucking repetitive bullshit constantly cocksucked you repeat all over again pretending you have culture when in fact you have literally no culture quoting the same movies all the fucking times.

Schindler's List

Godfather and Fight Club I agree with.

Pulp Fiction and Kubrick = KYS

Schindler's List is legit.

The Matrix is the true overrated. A couple of tricks with camera angles and perception does not erase that it is formulaic "average Joe stumbles into secret, powerful strangers and happens to be the chosen one".

Citizen Kane, I got bored amd started fapping to wikifeet

a clockwork orange

>Schindler's List is legit
:
>
:

kys

If you had to choose the objective best film of all time, considering both widespread appeal and literary merit, I think it would be Forrest Gump.

I want liberal bernie cucks to leave!

kys

>>he thinks neo was ever an 'average joe' trope
>>he's clearly millennial

ENJOY LIVING WITH MOM ALL YOUR LIFE!

>clearly showing you are a 14yo that could not witness the awesomess matrix was for it time and how well it aged calling them "a couple of tricks with camera angles and perception"

What was he then? Sure, he's a "hacker", but still a nobody.

Also, millenials means anyone born between early 80s to late 90s. So yes, based on that I am a millenial.

Could you tell me why The Matrix is not overrated?

Can't tell if bait or if actually missed the point

You guys needa shut the fuck up.

I didn't say the tricks were bad, they sure look cool. But that isn't enough to make the movie good.

samefag

Just edgy faggots with bad taste

Are you kidding OP?

Ever heard of Pulp Fiction.

That piece of crap is so overrated.

Star Wars, every one.

Out of first 30 or 40 top IMDB films i'd say The Good, the Bad and the Ugly or Green Mile for me.

intended for

Same goes for your post.

stfu

Seven Samari
Citizen Kane
Blade Runner

Not even memeing maybe I'm a pleb.

Frozen

>implying it isn't a super comfy film to watch.

It is easily a 7-8/10.

Blade Runner is highly divisive so that's not a surprise. Seven Samurai and Citizen Kane are so highly praised its almost stupid to say they're not overrated even though they're both masterpieces.

True, even though I love it