We should merg all the -stans into one nation

We should merg all the -stans into one nation.

r8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran
twitter.com/AnonBabble

makes sense, but pakistan should cease to exist go back to India

Aganistan should go to Iran. Pakistan should partitioned between Iran and India. The rest of the stans could become a united Turkestan though.

>Pakistan should partitioned between Iran and India
Shows how much Americans know about history

>East Balochistan and Pashtun have more in common with India than Iran
Shows how much fingolians know about history.

Stanistan

Pakistan is part of historic India, its Islamization was a mistake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran

At least half of Pakistan is more Iranian than Indian in nature.

Lechistan here
Praise ahura mazda

>Kazakhstan
Are you sure?

What about Baluchistan, Rajasthan, Tatarstan?

Pakistan is more part of India than Iran. The border is the Kyber pass, you Prince of Persia boo.

It wasn't so originally.

>we should merg entirely seperate cultures into one country
I'm not surprised why every post-colonial borders are clusterfuck

It's much more efficient, I'm sure you'll agree.

you should all join russian federation instead

Hell no!

>swede giving anyone advice about their internal politics

Nope, all federations should cease to exist. A country needs a centralized, unitary state to function and adequately service it's citizens.

It would collapse horribly
That country would also be called Bokistan

do you want a war and terrorism?
because this is how you get wars and terrorism

wrong

eternal swede everyone
haha benis :DDD

... Yeah? It's not like it's just our foreign policy that caused Sweden's excellent economic and social standard. The internal politics is the aspect of our society that has done the most good, and is the one that the third world takes more inspiration from out of everything Sweden has to offer.

Listen, my country is not entirely in ruins so i dont want it to turn into a fucking somali so fuck off with your adivces, "new countryman"

Sorry butthurt pajeet. Baluchistani and Pashtun are an Iranian people. Not an Indian people.
It was. The British are the ones who called it all India.
See above. The border is the Iranian plateau.

>Listen, my country is not entirely in ruins
Yeah, you'd have to have built something, anything of worth first for it to count as ruins.

but you said that all federations should cease to exist, right? Yet Germany (which is a federal republic) is #1 according to your pic. What a peat-gavel

>Sorry butthurt pajeet. Baluchistani and Pashtun are an Iranian people. Not an Indian people.
not indian, pakistani

Right, Kyrgyzstan is just a clear steppe without any infrastructure and i have an internet only because of special tengri magic known only to orientals

Changes nothing. Germany would only be made better if they dropped their ridiculous form of government.

>Iranian diaspora believe this

We don't want the stans all together though.
Bad things can happen.

This, the world would end.

So you admit it!

I hate the fact anglos made everyone think all of Pakistan is part of the Indosphere. I hate the fact anglos made everyone think Iran is part of some contrived "Middle East" and not it's only civilization sphere like India, the sinosphere or Europe. I hate the normies with their idiotic divisions. Their taking for granted the status quo. So deep is this madness I don't know how it will be reversed.

Yeah. Anglos basically ruined 1/5 of the world, at least.

Hell yes!

switzerland ranks 1st in pretty much everything though, mountain nigger is too stronk

WE SHOULD MAKE IT THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF ASIA

>holiday

The capital should probably be in Central Asia because Afghanistan is a mess and Pakistan is close to India and China. But if it is in Pakistan it should be Islamabad not Karachi.

Wow, not an American flag, oh wait, it is!

Greater Iran is better

Inogi bylo pravo. Inostrancy ne znajut duha tak, kak znajut jego kirpiči, oni - puzyri

Axaxax, poljak chto ti delaesh v Kazakhstane!? TI ZHE NE SMOZESH TAM DISHAT'!!

Danny, druže, toboj vedalos' zavždi, že smerten Danny. No gluboko-gluboko, na dne na dne, ty ljubim mnoju za to, čto ty kosjak i wiesz ty to

čert voz'mi, ty jestes ofigenen, brace

Third world - green
First world - blue

Austria is 3rd world?

The USA is