Turn on ESPN

>turn on ESPN
>Around the Horn is on
>Mina Kimes is bitching about confederate statued
>turn off ESPN

Fuck this channel. I need to cancel my cable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yu44zAcqnXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dropped ATH after they decided to show black gay cubans instead of actual sportswriters like Paige. I dropped PTI when the hosts decided to be on leave more than on the show, and their replacements were the same black gay cubans from ATH

Hope you learned your lesson: there's literally no reason to watch ESPN for anything other than game broadcasts.

Even if these meme shows weren't all hosted by liberal blowhards, they wouldn't be worth watching.

>turn on ESPN

The funny thing is espn has almost always been like this. They always tried to make whatever current trend sports related. If only dumb faggots stopped watching when they tried to get in on the reality show shit 15 years ago we could have been free

>Turn on ESPN
>Bruce Jenner is named Woman of the year
>Turn off ESPN

>turn of espn to watch ath
>new black guy complains about being black in america
>turn to cartoon network to watch teen titans

I've been in Europe for a few weeks and outside of a few nights, i had my phone completely off.

Was just trying to catch up on sports news. Pls don't bully

>it's another Sup Forumsdumb cries about his lack of safe spaces thread

>BERNIE CAN STILL WIN!!!

Try sling or slinger or whatever.. supposedly it lets you choose wether or not to pay disneys fee

Remember when ESPN and History channel were actually good?
>Pepperidge farm remembers

Funny I turned on around the horn for first time and years it's two millennial women and two minorities

>disgusting

IT'S THE CORDCUTTING BRO THEIR DECLINE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM PUSHING AN AGENDA

>turn on espn

I legitimately cry looking at the state of History channel. I have so many great memories of wasting all my time watching the old history channel as a kid.

History channel is the most overrated dog shit in the history of television.

12 hours of garbage monotone narration over redundant Hitler docs """""""""""informing"""""""""" you of common fucking knowledge is not some sort of ebin deep educational interesting station

It was always dogshit for uneducated morons.

I will find you, and I will beat the ever loving shit out of you.

You've been warned, you have 48 hours.

You obviously haven't watched the History Channel in the last 5 years, now it's all reality shows disguised as documentaries, countless pawn shop shows, shows about people rescuing junk and flipping it for profit, all with dramatic music to make it seem more interesting.

>being this much of a triggered snowflake
kys

wtf is Mina Kimes

that's actually true tho

>oh my, people that aren't exactly like me! On TV! What a travesty!
Have you ever listened to yourself? Will you ever stop whining?

mina kimes is like bomani, put them with lebatard and they are great
they try to go on their own and they crash and burn

If you don't enjoy watching a 3 hour documentary about the French and Indian War then you should be tested for ADHD

It's not even just ESPN dude. It blows my mind that people actually want to watch any shows where people give their opinions about sports

Who the fuck cares what other people think? Pregame, postgame, discussion shows, all of them. Useless.

>wants to watch documentaries
>doesnt watch the greatest documentary series of all time

this. worst is how all those faggots cover all 4 sports, as if I could be deluded into thinking a handegg fan could turn around and start talking baseball to me. fuck off

>someone can't like 2 sports
spoken like a true third world soccer playing country

Why do (((them))) fill the sport channels with SJWism? Don't they know that best way of keeping the average joe bluepilled is giving him what he wants? SPORTS. Bitching about everything will only make him hate liberalism.
Unless americans enjoy sports only for the soap opera.

Okay.

you can't be knowledgeable about all 4, and baseball especially requires 2 autistic brains to be fluent in

you can like 2 sports, don't act like an expert on 4. but these talkshows are meant for first world losers who's parents didn't let them play video games

It isn't as smart and calculated as you think. It really is just petty liberalism. We've been talking about how liberal journalism schools have gotten over the past couple of decades and now we are seeing the product of this: media getting more and more needlessly liberal.

(((They))) can't help it, it's simply (((their))) nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=yu44zAcqnXg

I'm a black belt in MMA so good luck kid.

Yep. This is one of the bigger problems. Theres no real specialization anymore. When you make people like Stephen A Smith and Jemele Hill talk about boxing, mma, or soccer its painfully obvious they have no actual clue what they are talking about

For example, listen to their coverage in a world cup year where they are forced to cover it. Theyd rather trot out an NBA reporter and have him pretend to know soccer than hire an actual fucking soccer analyst

I can unironically name every player on the celtics and bruins and name all the starters and rotation players on the pats and red sox

sounds like you are stupid or a casual

This. Pti is the only tolerable show left and mike and tony maybe do 5 shows a month

That's because anyone who is smart enough to care uses the internet to get informed opinions when they want them. The people that still subscribe to cable and watch TV on a set schedule want surface deep coverage of sports because that's all they care about.

Why sit around and wait for Sportscenter to breakdown a NBA game when I can go read Zach Lowe immediately?

Ya. Much better to come to an norweigen fidget spinner board to hear opinions on sports

This. And this guy isn't even an official sports analyst. He's just a dedicated fan. Just cause you fucking retards are casual sports fans doesn't mean everyone else is. Especially a professional.

it's not that bad though. It's not like ray Lewis is on the nba halftime show trying to explain why the knicks triangle offense isn't working.

I remember when Colin cowherd was on sports nation. Towards the end it was so fucking stupid because he would only be on 2-4 shows a month. Same with mike and mike

I haven't owned a tv in years. You fucks called me crazy. Fuck you.

That Oregon Trail episode is fantastic. So it's the Night Begins to Shine one or whatever it's called.

So I heard ESPN's over the top thing they're doing next year is basically just college sports and stuff like that, with no sportscenter or other bullshit. May consider that.

How in the world did Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann become so different?

I turn on Dan Patrick's show on NBCSN and it's chill as Hell while Olbermann has turned into the left-wing version of Alex Jones.

Every time I end up turning on ATH out of habit I see their lineup and it's usually at least 3 awful "personalities" and turn it off. Kate Fagn, Mina Kimes, Sarah Spain, Pablo Torre, all just terrible. Even Bomani Jones is unbearable now that he's trying to do the black power bullshit. You rarely see a mostly /originals/ lineup with Paige, Cowlishaw, Adande, Blackistone, Ryan, Macmullin, etc anymore.

As others noted, PTI is still fine when BOTH Mike & Tony are on, but that's like once a week at this point.

oh no you're totally right bringing in women and shitskins always improves things

I swear you can see the pussy juice mustache glisten on camera when Kate Fagan is on

Will your kind ever actually make anything better instead of worse, for once?

Kinda reminds me of Adam Corolla and Jimmy Kimmel

It's gotten so bad that Canada doesn't even air ATH anymore

>unironic use of "shitskins"

All we need to know, m8

You say that as if it invalidates the point

When Obama and Bush were president, I don't remember ESPN freaking the fuck out

Why do they freak out over Trump? No meme answers please, just answer honestly. Prove to me this board isn't just shit and memes.

Leftist panic

The honest answer, which may be difficult for you to accept, is that Trump represents a resurgence of nationalism and (((they))) absolutely hate that shit.

why would any american be mad their president attempts to strengthen and surge their country and pride?

it's like saying jeez UK, how dare you appreciate your own culture and history, how dare you be prideful of it.

???

Because Americans have been taught to believe that America has no culture and nothing to be proud of.

>Turn on ESPN in 2013. It's endless coverage of Richie Incognito and the "Deeply Problematic Bullying Culture of the NFL"
>2014. Nothing but talks about Ray Rice and how all NFL players are abusers because every time someone touches a football they get brain damage
>Still 2014. Michael Sam is an hero for sucking dick. NFL makes the Rasm draft him just so ESPN can show him kiss his twink BF on national TV. Gets cut from the CFL. Gets an award
>2015. Caitlyn Jenner is bravest woman alive. Literally has a dick while onstage accepting an award for 'her bravery'. Brett Favre is vilified for not clapping enough
>2016. Kaepernick forgets to stand during national anthem. Makes up an excuse that he's protesting police violence
>ESPN makes sportscenter the new 106th & Park with Jameel Hill
>2017. McGregor is racist, Trump's immigration policy is hurting baseball & soccer, football is too violent, Kaepernick is more of an American Hero than George Washington

It was weird to say goodbye to cable but financially it makes sense. The bonus is I'm now one of the 'subscribers' they've lost.

I grew up loving ESPN and Sportscenter but the days Kenny Mayne, Rich Eisen, and even Stuart Scott made me laugh and enjoy sports are long gone

Don't forget how the turned New England vs Atlanta into Trump Supporters vs Blacks

As a Falcons fan I blame them for bringing their loser leftist mojo over to our side

Is the evening show still 'The Six'? I haven't watched it ever since honestly.

Stephen A doesn't actually know about any sport other than Basketball. There is a reason First Take barely ever covers Baseball besides when its a big controversy.

>put on any of ESPN's debate/panel shows whenever anything noteworthy in baseball happens
>"Is this going to get you to watch baseball?"
>"nah bruh lmao snooooore!"

The fuck is loser leftist mojo?

It does, lol

I agree with you Pulisic.

The best part is when all those blowhards suddenly pretend to be college basketball experts when March Madness rolls around.

>I need to cancel my cable.
Still pays for this shit

Because the pride is based on a time the country was not 50 percent Mexican and fags couldn't marry. also Illuminati

>turn on e!spn
>the guy from the bachelorette is being interviewed
>the guy from dancing with the stars is being interviewed
Thank g-d this shit is dying

Which doesn't even make any sense given that all New England states voted Hillary and Massachusetts was the only state in the country where every county went for Clinton.