This album is pretty neat

this album is pretty neat

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/WestBayRay/Your-Good-Boy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it its.

spooky cover

What's the best track and why is it Spoonman?

4th of July imo

Mailman is best. Like suicide is 2nd best, then spoonman, then Limo Wreck, then black hole sun.

this

soundgasm.net/u/WestBayRay/Your-Good-Boy

the day i tried to live

Like Suicide, Black Hole Sun, The Day I Tried to Live, Superunkown, She Likes Surprises, My Wave in that order for me. But I love all the songs on the album.

I still can't believe this guy's fucking dead. I swear it was just yesterday when everyone was ripping on him for working with Timbaland.

haha that stupid song, well everyone make mistakes in life
RIP Chris

My dad showed me this album when I was young. I've kept a high opinion of it since then. Arguably the greatest hard rock record ever made.

Was my go to when I did weightliftan.

My wave

DON'T COME ROUND HERE

PISS ON MY GATE

Limo Wreck my man

i love this album so much but i fucking hate Half, it's so bad
hell fuckin yeah, i return to this song so fucking often
that opening riff is so iconic to me

you consider superunknown to be hard rock?

You don't?

FEEL THE RHYTHM WHILE YOU CAN

>be me
>read that Soundgarden was touring
>they were coming to my city
>really hype
>decided I should buy tickets to see them
>a few days later he was found dead
>mfw I'll never get to see them live

Even if they replaced him with some other frontman like AiC did, it still wouldn't be the same.I think they were coming a few weeks after Detroit. I need to catch Pearl Jam or STP next before they're all found dead.

>STP
Bruh, I have some bad news for you...

Yeah, that album was hilarious in hindsight. His last album before that was okay (I actually saw him on that tour, and it was good), and his attempt at a lame, pop sellout album caught everyone by surprise. I was mostly posting on Harmony Central then, and the butthurt was deep. People were fucking pissed, and the single was garbage.

Hell, I even remember being really sad that Soundgarden reunited, because it was something Chris was always very against, and said was pointless unless he really needed the money.

Long Gone is a good song though

*steal

>be me
>just break up with gf and want to travel the country and enjoy new freedoms
>decide to go to rock on the range festival in ohio
>18 hour road trip
>soundgarden headlining the first night (korn second night and metallica third night)
>day before he plays my mom sends me the news of him passing while im driving on the road there
>tfw chris cornell would rather kill himself than to perform for me