Deh!

>Deh!

What did Tom Riddle Jr. mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hw6GwhfNl7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This shot during the 'mental battle' sequence made me burst into hysterical laughter during the showing

Luckily it wasnt the opening weekend or anything

Probably screaming from the fact that he is in an adaption of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Another epic thread, shilbot

NYEHEHEH

You're doing god's work user, keep posting this until every man child browsing this board is sufficiently triggered, and then keep posting until they kill themselves

That's some of the worst greenscreen I've seen in a big budget production

Order of the Phoenix really managed to turn Voldemort into goofy and over-the-top after he had been built up so great in Goblet of Fire.

this was automatically invalid when To Kill a MockingBird is with Harry Potter

MOMS GONNA

why didn't they just give him a normal nose?

it would have been more impactful if the big bad guy was just human like everyone else

Because they followed the books

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hw6GwhfNl7U
>DEH

Lmao

3>4>5>8>1=2>7>6
Whats ur list kinofags?

5 > 7.1 > 3 > 6 > 7.2 > 1 > 2 > 4

kys yourself for having 4 above anything

holy fuck I'm not the only one that burst out laughing during this

>7.1>3
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0:50 kek'd hard

What was so bad about 4? I never understood the hate and still don't?

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>:50

jesus christ yates

>2 that low
>3 that high

This will never, ever be correct.

Neither do I. It had the best Voldemort and Brendan Gleeson being based as fuck

>4 above anything

"No!"

This.

1 and 2 are top tier simply because they are childrens films. The source material of the whole series is laughably bad when adapted to be taken seriously like films 3-7 were.

You don't have to post it twice

Why is 4 so shit on?

Trips of truth

3 > 4 > 8 > 1 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 7

Tbh

Dumbledore shouting throughout the whole film
>HARRY DID YA PUT YA NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIYAH - whilst CHARGING toward him, grabbing him and nearly sending him flying
>every time I get close to an answer, IT SLIPS AWAY, it's MADDENING - Dumbledore would never say or admit to anything like this

Everyone's acting is really off, it's so jarring coming from Prisoner of Azkaban. See:
>the scene where the carriages arrives and the Weasley twins say "well, there's something you don't see every day!" and the other gives the most wooden "hahahah!" in response
>the twins using the age potion to try and bypass the age line, Emma Watson/Hermione: *exhale* So *exhale* a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim witted as an ageing potion.
>Emma's horrific eyebrow acting throughout
>David's Tennant's woeful turn as Barty Crouch Jr. - 'ELLO FATHER! *tongue flip* look how cRaZYYYY I am!
>I love magic!

Great moments are teased and then never shown
>Let the match, begin! *camera zooms out and we see nothing*

One (1) classroom scene is shown for the entire film

Pacing is way out of wack, it takes ages to get to the first task, again ages until the second (a chunk of the film here is dedicated to needless romance and Yule Ball 'shenanigans', and then there's a brief scene or two after the second task and then suddenly we're at the third

The ending is completely absent showing Dumbledore and Fudge falling out (setting up the entire plot for the next movie), Dumbledore summoning the old gang to reform the Order, and everyone finding out that Sirius isn't a mass-murderer

I could go on for hours about how GoF is the worst in the series. But I won't. They took easily the best book in the series and made it in to the worst of the movies. You see a lot of normies say GoF is their favourite movie because it has quite a lot of action.

Mike Newell is a hack who can't direct actors. They should have begged Alfonso Cauron to stay on.

> DEH HEH HEH!

What the fuck was his problem?

Other than some over acting i thought it was fine. All of these complaints while valid are pretty nitpicky.
>But they didn't follow muh book!
Fuck off to /lit/

Everything after 4 is dull edgy garbage.

>Fuck off to /lit/
"No!"

you sure showed that user!

This so much.

TFW i didnt read the books but watched the movies

Holy shit its actually real

>Dumbledore shouting throughout the whole film
This is probably the most jarring out of character moment in the franchise

>Don't you all have studying to do!?

This scene made me realise that Harry is the bad guy.

I loved 4...

normie pleb detected

If he was inside his body why didnt he kill him?

I did the same thing. Now I'm too old and I'll never experience them with the wide-eyed wonder of a child

t. Actual normalfag from /r/4chen