So wait a sec so Dooku hired a bonty hunter to hire a bountry hunter to hire a droid to hire bugs?

So wait a sec so Dooku hired a bonty hunter to hire a bountry hunter to hire a droid to hire bugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

>10 year old childrens movie

SAD

She was his intern.

He was a good friend

someone post the pic

dumbest bitch in the PT. Padme was SURROUNDED by windows and this bitch had a sniper rifle. Just shoot her in the face while she's sleeping. What the fuck.

But why did the movie never explain why the bounty hunter was chosen as the basis for the clone army? Isn't that incredibly important? Isn't even more important how and why the clone army was made and who Syfo Diaz or whoever was?

The trilogy is about Clone Wars and it never explains who the Clone Army is or why it exists.

Lucas just wanted a chase in coruscant

because he looks like boba fett

and i recognize that character!

fucking hell

The bugs probably did it for free.

Luke did I ever tell you about Zam Wesell? Zhe was a good friend

>So wait a sec so Dooku hired a bonty hunter to hire a bountry hunter to hire a droid to hire bugs?
lol if jago had just shot her the trail would have run dry
instead he uses a dart and ruins everything

Sheev hired Jango to make Anakin paranoid by not-killing Padme
Jango hired another bounty hunter realising he didn't want to be killed and then lead Obi-Wan to Kamino as per the plan

Why do people struggle with this so much?

I don't get why they made her a shapeshifter and then never used it

>Why do people struggle with this so much?
HEADCANON

As a kid I always taught it was the poisoned dart that turned the girl assassin into a dehydrated blob.

honest question, can you justify ?

>As a kid I always taught it was the poisoned dart that turned the girl assassin into a dehydrated blob.
You were a stupid kid

Not him, but if Jango had planned for her to fail he could have given her specific instructions on how to kill Padme so she would do it in a way the Jedis could successfully defend against.

That's pretty contrived though.

>the logical inference that relates to the story is headcanon now

Sure, she wasn't a shapeshifter for starters, she was a chameleon who could change her skin colour/some features

Sheev [or Dooku, makes no difference] to Jango: It's really the cool the way you've acted as a model for this clone army. I hear you're a bounty-hunter too. Could you not-assassinate a certain senator for me?
Jango: Sure
[In Sheev's head]: great. When the jedi thwart this, he'll lead them back to Kamino and expose the army

Jango to girl bounty-hunter that he knows is shit: I need you to kill the senator. But you can't use a gun or explosives cause reasons and I want it to be a low-key assassination [reasons being that Jango doesn't want her to succeed]
Girl: alright, a bit weird, but I have these silent slugs that I can sneak in
[in Jango's head]: I better watch from afar to make sure she fails and doesn't talk if captured

[In Obi-Wan's head]: an assassin would have to be a fucking idiot to try and shoot Padme through laser-proof glass

It makes sense if you read the comics and the novels.

It's a good theory and you're a good friend, but Lucas isn't smart enough to come up with all that.

I-is he??

>laser-proof glass
but the droid lasered it.

Why did Sheev want the army exposed again?

Really?
So that the Republic would adopt an army of mindless clones that he could easily manipulate when he received his emergency powers

That's like saying that a bank vault isn't bulletproof because a hydro-cutter can cut through it

He wanted the repub to goto war w/ the army so he could gain war power
you are an idiot if you don't understand this

>That's like saying that a bank vault isn't bulletproof because a hydro-cutter can cut through it

No it's not because a hydrocutter isn't a bullet, you stupid shit.

A laser is a fucking laser. So it couldn't be laserproof when a laser broke it. Are you Indian or something?

It's the only thing that makes sense considering how the entire plot rests on it.
I forgot to mention, but Sheev also wanted it done to install paranoia in Anakin, making him more susceptible to the dark side

Yeah but why did he specifically want Obi Wan to find out about it in the way that he did?

Why didn't he just tell the senate himself?

Is this the patrician choice for best episode?

>A laser is a fucking laser
Well my laser pen can doesn't do much but CERN have a laser that can set things on fire. So you're a fucking retard

So that it was less obvious that he was manipulating them and so that the jedi would approve of the army

>Be a shapeshifter
>Don't use shapeshifter skills beside showing them off as a gimmicky CGI effect.
>Oh Obi One sensed her coming up, forget her abilities.

Everything about the way this was set up from the point of entry to the end of the scene after the chase ended and they see blue boba fett fly away, it all just baffles the mind.

Zam and jango are partners. Which is strange that he would unceremoniously kill her off so easily

I dunno, I just don't have faith in Lucas. Is there any evidence Lucas planned all this backstory stuff? They could have shown a single scene with Sheev telling Jago not to kill Padme etc etc.

Kek so did I

Whoever taught him is stupid.

>Whoever taught him is stupid.
it says "I always taught" I took it to mean he was teaching his friends that theory as canon

YOU LITERALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE BASICS OF LANGUAGE!

YOU CAN'T CLAIM SOMETHING IS LASER PROOF WHEN A LASER PENETRATES IT!

I DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS DIFFERENT LASERS! I CAN'T SAY SOMETHING IS BULLETPROOF BECAUSE A BB GUN DOESNT PENETRATE IT, YOU STUPID FUCK

This. When I was little I thought jango shot her with a mutation dart and the forced mutation killed her

you don't need to have much faith

sheev wanted Jedis to "discover" the clone army

it worked

>but Lucas isn't smart enough to come up with all that.
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs

He writes poetry.

Jewku

>They could have shown a single scene with Sheev telling Jago not to kill Padme
that would have ruined it though. We had to think that there was a legit threat on Padme's life. The romance didn't work very well, but it was an attempt to make it less contrived.

>being this autistic
The glass is laser-resistant to the extent of available laser blasters, but clearly not to something like Starkiller
Happy? Fucking spastic

But they were already making the army for sypher Diaz. Didn't soneone else in the republic already know about it? It seemed like when obiwan found the clones it forced sheev to blow his load too early

Me too but after watching it on dvd again I remember seeing her face change in the speeder she was flying.
You don't really notice it the first time because they only tell the audience she's a shapeshifter afterwards yet it doesn't function any purpose what so ever.

Was Jango a bounty hunter or a mercenary? If he's the latter then he can do whatever he wants but if he's the former then what bounty is he collecting here? A dead Padme?

This is why you failed to get that master's degree and your mom resents you for wasting her time and money raising a pathetic failure. You think you can just use ill defined terms in an argument and then go "WOOOOWWWW" when you get called out on it.

No wonder you defend George Lucas.

Breathtaking

you guys are over-complicating things.

here's an easier way:

Sheev (or Dooku): Hey Jango, can you lure Obi-Wan to Kamino?
Jango: Sure. Any hints?
Sheev: You can start by killing Padme. Or non-killing her. It doesn't matter. Just make sure the trail leads there.

Sypho Dias was dead or missing. Originally, that name was a typo for Sidious (Sheev), but then Lucas decided that it should be a new character

But the point is that the jedi and their council were unaware of it

I meant it as that is what I was thinking was happening.
Mainly because I didn't pay attention, it was a shitty TV voice over and the her face looked mummified to me.

Seems like a more logical explanation

Lmao this guy is fucking retarded.

HEY FUCKFACEC

> why what seems to be the problem

refund my kevlar vest u claimed was bulletproof

> why? Did it not work?

A fucking 50 cal sniper rifle went right thru it tgis is false advertising amd I'm gunna sue you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then it should pan and reveal:

Dexter Jettster: I know what we must do.

You're actually autistic aren't you? Like memes aside? I'm sorry for the burden you cause your parents
Take a timeout to hug your anime body-pillow before you start sweating with rage again

Jago could have just murdered padme w/ the dart
woulda been simpler

He had to not kill Padme so that Anakin would become paranoid and do whatever it took to save her

KEK

Zam was on jangos hit list. He hired her to kill padme and then he would have the opportunity her without suspicion. Kill two bird with one stone

true, I can't justify all those extra steps.

but him not being successful is fine.

i never fail to lol at this

>Originally, that name was a typo for Sidious (Sheev

Wow that makes way more sense. Adding another character who is only mentioned convolutes shit way too much. It makes it seem like sheev found the clone army by accident and then retroactivley built a whole coup plan around them

>I need to kill this assassin who's about to rat me out for hiring them
>Let me use a toxin so obscure yet apparently well researched that it can be traced directly back to the source and therefore to me

There HAD to be a better way to do this.

IMO it wasn't his plan until later.

Like.
> OK, time to turn Anakin. He is dumb, so literally anything will work. Let's see, what can I use... Oh, he's in bed with Padme? Perfect.

Why did Fett hire a bounty hunter at all?

No he's right, that's more logical than a shapshigt alien that doesn't shapshift

making it deliberate by dooku so they could get the clone army

Nah, there are enough scenes in ep2 of Sheev cosying up to Anakin that I think he's supposed to have been "grooming" him from the start
I could be reading too far into that though

That CGI looks terrible. It looks like something out if that food fight movie

Yes, it's my favourite.

The stupid part is not that Jango has Zam try to kill Padme: it makes sense that a guy living like a ghost would want to cover his tracks.
The stupid part is that the whole time, Jango is on Coruscant watching Zam fail and get chased, so that he can kill her before she gives him up. And so he zooms by with a toxic dart blaster to kill Zam when he could've just blasted the dart through Padme's window and killed her instantly.

>The stupid part is not that Jango has Zam try to kill Padme: it makes sense that a guy living like a ghost would want to cover his tracks.
>The stupid part is that the whole time, Jango is on Coruscant watching Zam fail and get chased, so that he can kill her before she gives him up. And so he zooms by with a toxic dart blaster to kill Zam when he could've just blasted the dart through Padme's window and killed her instantly.

KINO

OT-fans btfo

Same

>Lucas explanation: They were meant to get caught to lead Jedi to kamino clones

what now

I'm still a bit hazy on the Sifo-Dyas bit. Can someone help me so I don't have to read a huge Wookiepedia article?
Let's see if I have it right:
>originally it was Sido-Dyas, a false name for Sidious, but Lucas misspelled it once and decided that Sifo-Dyas should be his own character
>Sifo-Dyas himself (or is it Dooku using the name) orders the G.A.R.
>also Dooku turns to the Dark Side, and kills his good friend Sifo-Dyas who was also a Jedi Master, so the Sith can take control of the order for the G.A.R. (and also because Sidious told him to?)
>Sifo Dyas orders the army because he has a vision of impending war or something

Because years before, Sifo Dyas (who was secretly Palpatine but later got retconned into not being Palpatine) hired a bounty hunter to not hunt bounties but be the DNA donor for a clone army (plus his clone son who became a bounty hunter that actually hunted bounties) plus the Kaminoans to make the clones who also gave the bounty hunter a dart which could be traced back to their planet, which the bounty hunter used to kill a second bounty hunter, which incidentally happened when the first bounty hunter had been hired again by Palpatine (or not, because it's never discussed) to actually hunt a bounty but instead he hired the second bounty hunter to do it for him.

This was the last time they spoke as friends

Why the fuck does Jango have a clone army designed after him just to leave and fight against the clone army he was the prototype for?

I feel like I must have missed something big because part II is one of the most non-sensical movies I've ever seen.

Can someone explain to me this guy's motivations and where is loyalties were?

>Darth Sidious
>From Insidious
>Darth Vader
>From Invader
Man, imagine how much they have mocked Darth Tolerant

But were they? While the dart is apparently easy to identify, as Dex does it in 2 seconds, Dooku had wiped Kamino from the Jedi Archives. Plus, there was no guarantee that the Jedi could ID the dart, it just so happened that Obi-Wan's friend is a guy who knows Republic secrets and is apparently a weapons expert. If another Jedi who didn't know Dex had found the dart, the Archives wouldn't be able to ID it like Obi-Wan tried.
And, if Kamino was wiped from the Archives, and didn't even appear on their star maps, was there really any way to ensure the Jedi would fly to the area of the Kamino system just to look and also manage to land in Tipoca City? Jocasta Nu for example simply says that if the archives haven't got the information, the place isn't real. Obi-Wan only goes on Yoda's suggestion.

He herd u liek bonty hunting

>Vader hired Jabba to hire a bounty hunter to catch Han Solo

poetry

He's one BAAAAAAAADDDDD dude

>Vader hired Jabba to hire a bounty hunter to catch Han Solo

No. Vader and Jabba had common interests and Boba was the connection.

Thats a smart thing to do really when you have power over it all. The execution however was fucking retarded

Are you retarded? He wanted power and so he leaves the Jedi and joins the Sith, same as any other Sith.
He's the public leader of the CIS because Sidious wanted to remain hidden until he turns Anakin. Dooku is told that he is Sidious' ideal apprentice, like Maul before him, and that together Sidious and Dooku will rule.
And like all Sith, he secretly wants to overthrow Sidious, like when he tells Obi-Wan to join him.
Dooku doesn't know Palpatine's dual identity and he also isn't aware that the war is staged.

Or darth Potent

No, Vader hired Boba to capture Luke, but Boba captured Han Solo instead who was frozen in carbonite by Vader and given to Boba who was hired by Jabba to capture Han Solo.

>>originally it was Sido-Dyas, a false name for Sidious, but Lucas misspelled it once and decided that Sifo-Dyas should be his own character

Yes.

In the final season of TCW animated show, Plo Koon discovers a crashed Jedi ship with Sifo-Dias's lightsaber. He reports to the council. Mace Windu remarks that Sifo-Dyas was on the council before the Invasion of Naboo, but, because he foresaw a Great Conflict and that the Republic needed to raise an army, his ideas was considered "too extreme".

They go and investigate what happened and find a witness on the last planet Dyas was at. Dooku shows up, they realize he's 'Tyrannus', fight, he gets away.

The Council deduces that Dooku was responsible for the creation of the clone army. Questioning why their enemy created them an army for them, Yoda explains that this must really be the work of the Dark Lord of the Sith and that all they could do is "play his game".

what the fuck happened to shrek?