Post a picture of where you live

Post a picture of where you live
Bonus for OC

Pic related, my shithole. Took the picture without HDR because I'm a retard.

Sometimes It's like I'm grounded.

I don't take a lot of pictures

Downtown

pretty boring

it doesn't look so boring

>That many lanes
Isn't downtown supposed to be a place where people gather instead of cars driving by?

Reminds me of Scandinavia

This is the view from my roof.

Detroit? Looks like Detroit.

Since It's small and hindered further by close big city, this is the best I can offer.

Looks just like Russia, but a bit less depressing.

The big central building is where I went to high school.

Believe me, If you've been locked up in here for 20years, you'll see.

I can understand your feeling :(

Moskvabad?

very nice
I want to live such a beautiful place

Niet, DC2

>a bunch of shitty advertisements on office buildings
>traffic
>no particular vibe to the place

Yeah, it looks pretty fucking boring m8.

>tfw I will never be swedish

It's 2017, anyone can be swedish

Looks like a comfortable neighborhood to live in.

me and my moms apartment view ft. Brother and out Pomeranian-chihuahua Sucia, super comfy but temporary

medellin?

why

Obvio, no ve esas lomas

OC picture of my block, oldest building in my city. Circa late 1700s. And that's our local flag, which apparently Betsy Ross drew inspiration from! My city is one of the only 3 places the Declaration of Independence was read aloud.

Looks like a cosy little town!

Indeed very cosy, and its where two rivers meet each other. We also have a canal, so we were a huge trading hbu back in the day. Now we have a organic, healthy lifestyle movement with a farmers market and a heroin problem, but so does the whole world. Here's another pic, our center circle. trade a pic for a pic, comrade? Here is our Saturday farmers market where you can buy honey, mushrooms, veggies and other stuff at semi-reasonable prices.

Nothing really to speak about.
Picrelated is my out of window view.
Building in front is school.

too smal city. do not want.

Here's the entrance of my town, I took the pic last year but it's kind of lost in the mountains so nothing has changed
I blurred the part with the name of the town, it's too much of a small town

A really bad shot desu

Pic related, looks remote but there's a 120 000 people city about 30 minutes away by car (where I work) so it's ok

Cкopeй бы cнoвa cнeг.

Hy eгo нaхyй!

could be worse

Yep it is. Same place as OP

Wandercleyson, volte para casa.

this isn't my picture, but this is where i live
san diego :3

More pics
Have a better aerial photo? Looks comfy
Post more pics user, I bet it's got something special. Here's or bridges, constructed in 1890s and early 1900s. Good shad fishing.

I would take a photo myself but right now I'm in my summer house.

I normally live pretty close to pic related

Do you visit Comic Con every year?

Dirty looking buy oddly cozy for me.

Here is some old photo

>Have a better aerial photo? Looks comfy

Best one I have without taking one from google is this one. It was taken though a car's window
It's southern France not very far from Spain

Google Street View is a bit outdated but oh well

How hard is it to get a home in a place like this (in france)? I've always wanted to live rural but my country is much too small.

I thought there was a farming part of Denmark and an urban one

Most signs are in Dutch, is that Antwerp?

Boring Russian town/10.

OP here. That photo user posted was taken near UFV, an university in Viçosa.

It's Ekeren, a small city inside the province of Antwerp. (There is the city Antwerp and province Antwerp).

And here is a cherrypicked photo like most people are doing in this thread

There is but the nature here is very sparse and even in the "rural" parts it's still pretty densely populated. I'd love to live in a place like France or Italy where the countryside is vast with a lot of nice, small communities.

i'm poor

"Public space"

Threads like these just remind me how dirty America is, and how far apart everything is on the West coast.

every city has dirty parts, people are posting cherry picked pictures of their cities.

Europe is pretty clean in general. Well, at least the Western part.

I don't know the specifics at all for foreigners who want to move here, but outside of the paperwork side there are plenty of houses avalaible in the countryside I think
Again I don't know much about it but from personal experience from all my trips through France I've always seen houses to buy pretty much everywhere in the countryside. Typical scenario is that grandparents are still living in a rural town and when they die their children can't take care of the house or bother renting it so they sell it.
The price will depend on a lot of things, there are several type of rural I'd say. For exemple a place like Dordogne is rural, but also rich thanks to tourism money and all the rich retired people (among them many foreigners such as Brits and Dutchies) so houses will be more expensive than elswhere. In the other hand a place like Ariège has more remote, "crumbling" towns and is poorer so the prices will be down.
It also depends on the shape of the house, if it was fully renovated it will be high whereas buying an old house will be cheap but making it sanitary again might be expensive

So to sum up it's not hard because "rural" has a broader meaning than you'd think so it really depends where you aim

Looks old and cozy; I bet the roof view is amazing!
What river is that? Is it two meeting?
The countryside looks comfy desu is it a small city or a big town?
Looos urban, what's your favorite restaurant, what's the community like?
More big buildings than my city desu
Townhouses?
Do you go fishing? What kind of fish are there?
Every city has its hood and every hood has its ghetto. Picture of a murder in our southside. Only like less than 5 killings a year and it's people from New York who come to our public housing. America isn't like a shooting gallery though and despite the memes black folks aren't wild inhuman savages here. Everyone here more or less, Hispanic/black/white/Asian all get along just fine.

>The countryside looks comfy desu is it a small city or a big town?

Small as fuck, less than 550 people. There's almost nothing, if you don't have a driver's licence and a car you are fucked. The nature around is beautiful tho, foothills of the Pyrenees

What's your city

What are all these chimneys for?

I wish to emigrate

Powerplants.
>Fishing
Nah I don't. I doubt there's any fish in there.

That's really cozy. Is it actually more expensive to live in one of these houses than in a big city?

its not, pretty much each big city has its own ghetto

some narrow af street

Capitals like Brussels and Amsterdam are kinda dirty indeed, but in general cities and towns are good.

straight out of city skylines

Cities: Skylines*

the beaches are comfy though
here is some oc

hopefully this one isnt flipped

a house from my neighbourhood

That's narrow to you? Pic related is a common sight in Brussels.

>Townhouses?
i don't know what this is supposed to be exactly.
This is an HLM (habitation à loyer modéré), rent-controlled housing in english
it's a poor people's apartment

muh village

Too bad we don't have streets like that in Moscow. Everything is wide and empty as fuck.

I hate this god awful city so much, thank fuck I'm moving to Pennsylvania in a month or 2

this is close to where i live, its bretty comfy

ZWOLLE
W
O
L
L
E

Streets like that make me feel anxious, so do large crowds gathered in narrow places...one of the main reasons I never go to the supermarkets at the beginning/end of the month.

Narrow streets are fucking shit

Most of you don't know how good you have it. This is my main street, and there's nothing around for hundreds of miles but farmland.

>Streets like that make me feel anxious, so do large crowds gathered in narrow places

Street view. It's too dark now

im greek

I'm lucky

4 u
It's real fuckin' hot in summer where I live and I'm glad there are narrow streets to keep the fresh air and protect from the sun