Success breeds jealousy

Success breeds jealousy.

Envy*

apparently it breeds brown ppl talking spanish

not gonna lie, i am really jelaous of you

it really grinds my gear that if we didnt lose ww1, we would be the superpower now

ikr

You should be resentful. If not for the US germany would have won.

Literally who?

succes breeds fear and anger

>Quality of life is this foreign to Americans

>anyone
>fearing eu

Brits apparently

Or the just left because they didn't want to pay for leeching eastern euros and corrupt eurocrats

I'm White upper-middle class American and live better than 99% of yuropoors.

What you know about quality of life, spic?

I'm jealous of your public transport and roads, food, beer, and scenery.

Arabs breed white women

Sorry but when I look at some videos from Americans and I only see Hispanic/Black people I have to puke a little. The gang culture is third world tier and the amount of consumerism and advertisement is disgusting as well.

I guess entrepreneurship is admirable in the usa.

>rich muritard so unhappy that he has to go to a chinese cartoon imageboard to brag about his living standards to 3rd world countries who are pretty happy with their lives

Who said I'm unhappy? I come here like once a week anyway lol. Stop projecting, spic. Maybe start importing some White semen to enrich your population with White genetics so Mexico wouldn't be such a shithole.

It breeds enemies and enemies are no good.
Better be irrelevant than relevant and hated

The basis of the American dream is economic mobility. One study of 8 countries (Canada, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the UK USA) found that Americans had the highest economic inequality and lowest economic mobility.

No need, I'm happy with this brown shithole.

>No need, I'm happy with this brown shithole.

If our country was fully White or at least significantly more than it is now, that wouldn't be the case and you know it. Just dig into statistics a bit more and you'll know what's going on.

Income inequality is generally caused by the top, which is almost entirely white. We aren't talking about disease or crime. Also, this is the same as saying "If my lungs weren't full of cancer, I'd be totally healthy!" Technically it's true, but you're still dying.

>if you ignore the portion of population that commits crime, there's no crime!
>if you ignore the portion of population that has economic problems, noone has economic problems!
>if you ignore poor people, there's no poor people!

brilliant! it seems Argentina is first world and white after all, we just have to skew the statistics

Having enemies isn't that big of deal when you're essentially isolated across the ocean from any power that might be able to cause you grief.

Success breeds jealousy.

>List of WCR championships

wow...so finland is actually the best country?

>hollanti didn't even make on the list
LMAO ARE YOU EVEN TRYING LOLO

>Alankomaat

It's almost like planes, boats, missiles and a lot of other things don't exist.

Shameful act and cowardly.

It's almost like getting any of those things to the US mainland when the US doesn't want them to come is an exercise in futility. The United States has been invaded twice in its entire history, both times by Britain and both times before we consolidated our control over the Mississippi Basin.

We're not scared of being invaded or attacked. We're scared of a trading partner being invaded or attacked and fucking up our supply chains.