Is this club the richest club in the world?

Is this club the richest club in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylqx55JOlEo
theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/04/spanish-football-clubs-repay-tens-millions-illegal-state-subsidies-brussels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, Qatar has made it so.

Yeah, but it's a huge meme that will never accomplish anything else that memĂȘ 1.

Yes, backed up by a country that has money and doesn't know what to do with it
Shut up false Uruguay

If it was possible to spend 1 Billion to buy Ronaldo they would probably do it.

>they would probably do it
Qatar?

>richer than real madrid

yeah no

Paraguay is best guay fucking frog

>w..we didnt want mbappe anyway!

Qatar FC

still butthurt? you can apply a soothing cream for that you know

they would play the world cup as qatar if they could

>Is Qatar, an oil country with the world's highest GDP per capita, richer than sports clubs

Lemme jog my nog on this one.

>sell me Ronaldo or i start bombing Bernabeu.

>unlimited supply of dirty terrorist arab oil money
>buy whoever the fuck they want
>ruined player prices for the rest of the world
>french

Are Qatar Saint Germain the most hated sports team in the world right now?

No.
The most targeted yeah.
But It's a club with a background and a history.
In France, except bandwagoners, everybody hates them for sure but even before Qatar.
It is the club of the capital, of the rich, etc.

>But It's a club with a background and a history.
>literally younger than my parents
Oh fuck off.

French people reply to my post

>a club with a background and a history

>literally younger than my parents
Yeah but in your "area" you are parents at 15 so it doesn't count mate.

Yeah, great post. A club founded in 19-fucking-70 don't have 'history', you dumb shit.

So is your country. Mine is 1500 years old.

pre wwII football doesn't coun't tho, that history bullshit is pathetic

It's a recent history.
But it doesn't mean there's no history.

Because the topic of discussion is your country and not your shitty manufactured team. Right. Nice chat.

I don't disagree. But then again, I wasn't the one who brought up PSG's 'history'.

What would be that history? Winning the gruelling Ligue 1? PSG haven't exactly had tons of European success.

nigga your country is 58 years old lmao

Here is some of their recent history

>6-1

>that history bullshit is pathetic
is this the new national motto of france?

no but they managed to win an european title without qatar money 20 years ago, it's better than a lot of 100 years old clubs.
btw, psg was effectivelly created in 1970 but not from scratch, they jsut bring money from Paris and funded Saint Germain football club, created in 1904.

What about yours ?
People are still removing statues and memorials across US ?

No. They didn't buy Ronaldo + Messi

PSG won C2 in 1996 and it was harder than Europa League.
They also beat Real Madrid and Barcelona in CL in the 90's.
The club was still very young.

Ummm no sweetie.

France always hated you because of your retarded and racist fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylqx55JOlEo

This shirt.
WTF is wrong with their fucking new kits choices ?

Yep. That's why all the big clubs are so jelly. The absolute joke that is FFP won't stop us.
The phenomenal butthurt when we'll win the champions league. It's gonna be gold.

>it's a Brazil is correct and levelheaded while France is being retarded episode
what kind of bizarro world am I in

>when we'll win the champions league
my sides

At least we had good fans before Qatar

That photo is so fake. there's no way that fat fuck could lift the world cup (made of solid metal) like he's holding a champagne glass. He could barely leit his own hands

>Play Station 2
too many feels to handle

Can Brazil ever recover?

will there ever be a more based console? I remember it being worth buying simply as a CD and DVD player

>will there ever be a more based console?

UEFAlona and Madrid are much worse. PSG doesn't pretend, they are openly a moneyball club, while the La Liga giants bitch about the same thing they did for decades due their corrupt liga.

dreamcast was a meme bro. made totally obsolete by the Xbox

>Xbox

You mean the console that killed video games with Halo?

do mandril and manure fans really belive this?

Shut the fuck up you Sup Forumstard. Halo 1 and Halo 2 were incredible. You sound like you weren't young enough to remember how nice it was to actually have a playable fps for console

>Corrupt la liga
>All mid-upper tier teams are or have been competitive in europe
>Der aryan bundensleague
>Bayern artificially inflates their succes by throwing his weight arround and bullying all the other no name teams
Makes you think

weren't old enough* dammit I typoed now my argument is worthless

>to actually have a playable fps for console

That's your problem right here you pleb.
Why would I play baby games on a console when I could just play Quake on my PC

>All mid-upper tier teams are or have been competitive in europe
Due ridiculous amount of talent and good scouting. Most of your clubs are broke as fuck due Real/Barca stealing all the TV money.

Also not saying Buyernliga is any better.

Funny enough, EPL with their free for all is one of the most fairest ones. Lestah is financially closer to Chelsea/City/United than Atletico was to Barca/Real.

backward compatibility, great triple A titles, many great indie gems (not the indieshovelware of today), fun games for casuals, challenging games for neets. Actually fun multiplayer games.

Why can't you play both you moron? they don't compete with eachother. You don't know shit if you think Halo killed video games. Since you're probably 16 years old let me explain what "killed video games". Piracy. That's all. Why would developers spent crazy resources on single player campaigns when people can download that shit for free? only way they can circumvent piracy is by making their games multiplayer focused. can't pirate a multiplayer game. that's it that's all. so you get multiplayer games and "f2p" games with paid incentives because that's where the money is. If piracy never happened games would be better because you'd have no other way to get them. the internet actually ruined fucking everything.

t. a shameless Pirate

Favorite games?
>Jak and Daxter (but only the first one)
>All the God of Wars
>All the Ratchet and Clanks
>Dynasty Warriors

Dude, I was already 20 when the Xbox came out. It's shit

>you're probably 16 years old

I'm 26. Now you sound retarded with your piracy bullshit. Piracy really lmao?
What killed video games is making them more accessible, ie making good PC games on consoles to reach a wider market.
With this, games became easier, more streamlined so that the pleb doesn't get frustrated playing with his new toys.
Now because of this it also opened to social bullshit and fucking women.

Playstation 1 was way more impressive. PSP was amazing too.

GTA always sold well before MP, Asscreed didn't do too badly either, and of course there is The Witcher series. Most people don't even know how to pirate games.

nothing wrong with fucking women lad

God damn, why are all the French people in this thread such edgy idiots?

Because Sonic was more popular than Mario.

literally all that shit you mentioned is a result of piracy. piracy forced the video game industry to adapt in awful ways just to keep the dollars flowing. I'm sorry you're too dense to see this, and as for your last sentence, maybe /r9k/ is more your speed of things ?
>Playstation 1 was way more impressive
I'll actually give you this. Going from the SNES to the Ps1 was an enormous jump technologically. I always felt bad for my friends who had an n64 with the retarded as shit 3-handled controller. ps1 was better in every imaginable way. even played CDs

Video games don't stop duying.
Big studios are using around 30% of their budget for Candy Crush tier crap...

Barca and madrid don't steal most of tv money, our league is not as popular internationally as it could be and the two flagships generate more money than the other teams, simple as that.
>Also not saying Buyernliga is any better.
Agreed
>EPL with their free for all is one of the most fairest ones. Lestah is financially closer to Chelsea/City/United than Atletico was to Barca/Real

The EPL has also had influx of shady foreign free money is that not corrupt as fuck? Yet with all the money they are more or less a joke in both european competitions.
UEFA FIFA and all associated institutions are all corrupt as fuck, no need to single out the spnish league

>All the Ratchet and Clanks
Pratician taste

Xbox when it came out was not shit. Xbox always had the better versions of multi-plats, it had good exclusives back then like Halo, Bloodwake, Brute Force, some airplane game, idk. When 360 came out their exclusives started drying up. Xbox also was the only console then with decent online. It could play CDs and DVDs.

Really, if you want to call a console from that generation "shit", my Arabic friend, it's the Gamecube. The last time a Nintendo console was actually par for the course was the SNES. Even the n64 was a piece of shit beside the ps1

>Ratchet and Clank (all)
>Way of the samurai
>Dark Cloud
>Onimusha
And unironically the first 2 harry potter games (no bully pls)

>And unironically the first 2 harry potter games
Harry Potter games were sick back then lad, no shame. I remember having them for my gameboy

Spain is basically a third world country that has no business competing the UK, France and Germany.

Only dirty Royal money kept leliga afloat and you know it.

Barcelona and Real need to destroy you shitskins.

>Spain is basically a third world country
>Only dirty Royal money kept leliga afloat
br kkkkkkk uma delicia

Games always were easy, that shit is aimed at kids, can't frustrate them too much.

The social aspect was more to keep people buying more. If you see your friends playing some meme game, you want to join and buy it too. Pirates are rarely the target, since most of them are in 3rd world countries who couldn't afford shit unless it's massively cheaper. All the price raising and DLC shit is to milk guys who do pay, because you can. Do you seriously think they would bother to lower the prices to 20 bucks or so to be at the mercy of customers buying enough, if there were no pirates, when they can get 80 from some guy who HAS to have the exclusive horse cock skin?

>our league is not as popular internationally as it could be
Because most of your stadiums are half dead and most clubs are dirt poor, besides, it's a two teams competition most of the times. By redistributing the money more evenly there would be more competition and the clubs could've invest more into marketing. Barca/Madrid are more popular because of the big money they got allowing them to buy shit up, and the current deal is helping with that instead the league.

>The EPL has also had influx of shady foreign free money is that not corrupt as fuck?
Everyone gets a piece of the pie now. Some shithole like Stoke or Lestah has the means to attract great players from around the world, and theoretically win the league. Most owners simply don't care too much about that, since just staying up is enough to keep the cash flowing.

>Yet with all the money they are more or less a joke in both european competitions.
Well, they do suck at spending it.

>UEFA FIFA and all associated institutions are all corrupt as fuck, no need to single out the spnish league
Sure but the president of the Spanish league was whining about a thing his league happily participated in once they got owned by a bigger fish, not from the others. (Well, some Buyern idiot did too and deserves ridicule as well)

You're just spouting memes at this point lad. La liga is far from a duopoly and in any case it's mostly due to Barca and real consistently being the best teams period. The fact that atletico has gone the distance and even won sometimes should tell you all you need to know.

>La liga is far from a duopoly
Even if you count Pathletico, it being a three-team competition isn't much better.

the thing isn't the amount of money they've got, it's that it's litterally Qatar's soft power. Henceforth, they're not looking forward being an economically successful club, they just spend money and spend money and spend money

>it's mostly due to Barca and real consistently being the best teams period
Getting tons of TV money and having the other teams in the league as their training partners doesn't hurt that. How many different winners did you have over last decade compared to EPLel?

>The fact that atletico has gone the distance and even won sometimes should tell you all you need to know.
A combination of a genius manager having the right group of great players who won their only title in how many years? Sounds like the exception to prove the rule.

>they just spend money and spend money and spend money
Literally La liga 1995-2010

The competition's level is overall much higher so there's that
>A combination
>A mixture
>Talent and scouting and just luck
Reaching a little aren't we

>Getting tons of TV money and having the other teams in the league as their training partners doesn't hurt that
Most of Real and barcas budget are independently generated, is not like they are state sponsored clubs like PSG
>How many different winners did you have over last decade compared to EPLel?
Go ahead and weight the results of spanish clubs against eplel teams in both champions a nd europa league throughout that same time frame if you want to wage the level of competition.

absolutely, but La Liga tried to make it profitable and to use the debt system to not give a shit

PSG doesn't give a shit about losing money at all

>his club's history is beating 2 teams, not in finals, 20+ years ago

Absolutely disgraceful fanbase and team

>Supporting the club of the city you born in.
>Absolutely disgraceful fanbase and team
American culture

>The competition's level is overall much higher so there's that
Between 3rd and 7th. EPL might have worse teams overall but the lack of quality in the top teams (and financial power of the relegation candidates) make sure that every game could go either way.

Also not saying Atletico was down to luck, it was a very rare combination, statistically speaking. Kinda like Lestah, just more impressive because foxes have the financial means to compete with the best.

>Most of Real and barcas budget are independently generated
Proportionally they still get huge cuts that harm the rest of the league.

>european results
Well, EL is a bit moot, since most English clubs don't have any ambition to win it, they don't have to while La Liga need every extra dollar they can get, hence are much more motivated. CL is more telling but let's see how it will be this year. EPL had a time when it was dominant in Europe too.

Besides, your scouting and development of talent is way better, as are the native managers. There is no coincidence that and Englishman didn't win the EPLel in decades or that their country sucks so bad at national tournaments. Just most of your clubs could be doing way, way better and La Liga could be way more popular if the money distribution were more balanced. I am not slagging off La Liga clubs sans the two fat cats, and the president whining about something he was cool with before Qatar cucked him.

I'm not American, cunt.

>I'm not American, cunt.
I did not say that.

>thinking there is only 1 team in Paris

Proxy off faggot

>supporting commie teams

Absolutely disgusting.

>Proportionally they still get huge cuts that harm the rest of the league.
They get more as they generate more, and go ahead and answer the second part of the argument
>Most of Real and barcas budget are independently generated, is not like they are state sponsored clubs like PSG
Which is the important half
>EL is a bit moot
Sour grapes
>La Liga could be way more popular if the money distribution were more balanced
La liga has better football already. Think about this: Asians enjoy their english masters' league while south americans already have their own interesting domestic titles. English Hype won't be beaten by redistribution.
>and the president whining about something he was cool with before Qatar cucked him

He's an idiot and a hypocrite but you're comparing two different things

No, they're just the second most corrupt after Halal. At least they pay their debts.

stupid new worlders

>Most of Real and barcas budget are independently generated
Which is partly due the TV deal. It's easier to attract worldwide fans when you get more money and your games are pushed with crazy marketing budgets, which in turn make you generate more, and get more profitable TV deals and so on. It's a shitty circle, similar to what we have in Germany but at least with two teams, balancing it out a tiny bit.

>is not like they are state sponsored clubs like PSG
Yeah, about that...
theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/04/spanish-football-clubs-repay-tens-millions-illegal-state-subsidies-brussels

At least PSG is just a plaything of a billionaire and doesn't steal from French tax payers.

>Sour grapes
Not really. I think their attitude is pathetic but from a business point of view it makes sense not to risk your assets getting injured in Siberia, and football clubs are business. EL is a bit like a shitty white collar job in the office, it's alright when you need cash and offers the chance to get a promotion but a guy with millionaire parents wouldn't bother. Same reasons why EPLel clubs don't. Not that most of them would do much better even if they would, since the quality is generally lower but it's just not a very good way to compare them.

>La liga has better football already.
Sure but it's not lone factor that matters. The atmosphere tends to be shit and the title race is between two teams who roll over the lower sids. It's not a good spectacle unless you bandwagon the big two. Though funny enough EPL tends to wrap up the race sooner, so there is that.

Back when Valencia was competitive La Liga was so much better, but due the financial situation, it's just a bottom-feeder club for Mendes to loot now. Who knows how Atletico will do once Simeone is gone.

I'll stop this line of argumentation since i am mistakenly defending la liga's management, which is atrocious when it comes down to echonomics, thouhg i believe it's as good as it gets football-wise.
I'm just trying to say that even though Tebas is an idiot and a massive hypocrite, his criticisms towards PSG are still legitimate

PL teams have been in the EL final 3 times in the past 5 years. I have no idea why you think this is bad, particularly the German when the Bundesliga hasn't had a team in the final in 20+ years. It's also no coincidence that this coincides with UEFA giving a CL spot for winning it. But it's still a competition for small clubs, Spanish clubs in particular focus on it because they'll not win anything else.

Ah, well, we basically agree about most then.

And yeah the criticism is legitimate, just it's so nasty and hypocritical coming from guys like Tebas, Rummenigge or good ol' Wenger who happily supported big clubs picking players from smaller ones until someone bigger came.

>I have no idea why you think this is bad
Given the financial advantage PL teams have, it is. Even fucking Sunderland had the means to compete in CL, and since the big two aren't in EL, whatever EPL team is in, has no excuse not to win it unless they are up against another one, yet only the biggest clubs managed it. Germany did badly there due our league being weak thanks to Buyern treating it as an all you can eat buffet but at least they don't embarrass themselves in CL as English clubs did in the last five years (despite having similar resources) and Dortmund is constantly doing pretty well. Doubt this year will be much different, United and Chelsea will probably perform respectably while the rest will find some memeworthy way to fail.

A Europa League run is detrimental to your league form and can easily cause you to be in a relegation battle. Fulham and Middlesbrough have been in EL finals in the past 10 years and they're now second division clubs. Obviously not saying that's the reason but just highlighting non-secure poorer teams are and added fixtures could push them over the edge.

>Even fucking Sunderland had the means to compete in the CL

What kind of a moronic statement is this? Teams in the PL might get 'fairer' proportioned TV revenue but they lower teams are nowhere near as rich. Look at the wage difference between the top 5 and the rest, that's the biggest difference.