Star Wars no-audio webm thread

Star Wars no-audio webm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIefj6dOhnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cute cat

you do realize the rebels are shooting at nothing, right? there are no ground stormtroopers out there, they disembark after the at-ats have destroyed the shield. just a lot of fancy camera swinging and false drama.

when did lightsabers become heavy like actual metal weapons? so dumb.

They have always been like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIefj6dOhnM
from 3:30

What an asshole

this webm is so comfy

my cat does that
>tfw comfy x2

At first I was wondering if this was from the CGI clone wars show, they I realized it was the movie.

Also why the fuck aren't the clones walking in lockstep?

wow, does that shot at :12 ever look bad.

I have to say this movie was shit BUT these battle scenes are fucking awesome!

if only Lucas had allowed editors to check his work like in the original 2 movies the prequels and return of the jedi would have been as perfect as the original star wars!!!!

ALL OF THE JUMPCUTS THEY HAD TO DOT
TOP KNOZZLE

Since they were called laser swords, which is why they are used like two-handed swords and not like a foil even though they are balanced at the hilt.
lurn yer lore faygo

is that carrie fisher?
lol she was a cunt, in one interview she said Mark would get jealous because Harris got to fuck Carrie and she never looked at him
hahaha now you dead

Master race gif coming through

Christ that looks like shit

hold the fucking camera still

I would have kicked that stupid tincan over

>when did lightsabers become heavy like actual metal weapons

Go read the wiki you pleb, the energy from the condensed plasma drags the beam in a gyroscopic arc, it's so much condensed energy that the beam DOES have weight when swung, not that it's heavy, but that the beam keeps traveling in whatever direction it is swung and requires the wielder to control these movements and stop the blade after each swing. This is also why so many of the techniques involve circular movements of the blade, because the saber automatically wants to keep traveling in whatever arc its swung. So when Kylo Ren brings the blade up, he has to stop its movement so it doesn't keep going in the direction it started in, and when he brings it down, he again has to stop its movement, which requires physical exertion, making the blade appear "heavy."

Classic artoo

Anyone have the gif of people turning on their sabers in the stadium.

>it was more of a symbol. It was more for defense.
>defense

It's a shame he didn't keep this theme going. Instead we got a masturbation of laser sword dancing plus jumping frogs, Sheevs and Draculas. And count Dookie using lighting too, because he is also level 10 lightning wizard.

My dog does it and she's a huge ass canary island mastiff

lel