Arizona Diamonbacks @ Los Angeles Dodgers Gamethread

Game 3 of the series, D-Backs going for the sweep and a franchise record 13 straight wins.

Lineups:
>Dbags
1 D. Peralta LF
2 C. Iannetta C
3 J. Lamb 3B
4 J. Martinez RF
5 D. Descalso 1B
6 A. Pollock CF
7 B. Drury 2B
8 K. Marte SS
9 T. Walker SP

>Doyers
1 C. Taylor SS
2 C. Granderson LF
3 J. Turner 3B
4 C. Bellinger 1B
5 Y. Grandal C
6 Y. Puig RF
7 C. Utley 2B
8 J. Pederson CF
9 K. Maeda SP

More like D-Bags

tfw swept twice in a row

why tf is granderson batting second??. Utley should leadoff with taylor batting second and granderson in the 7 spot

Maeda will go full baka

Getting some solid contact early on

>doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers >doyers

Who's watching the Los Angeles Dodgers play the Arizona Diamondbacks on MLB Network™ in High Definition brought to you by Degree Deodorant™?

Damn what a grab

i wanna put my babby in heidi watney

LA Dodgers 5
Arizona Diamondbacks: 1

Discuss

I'm pirating mlb tv stream service watching SNLA feed

i have no faith in doyers, hopefully they resurge once seager and Wood are back. Its amazing how much just one or two players in your roster can take you out of a slump

>the doyers scoring first is their biggest victory of the week

RIP Arizona's lead streak

JAHAHAHAJHAHAHA

that hustle tho

>Fielders choice
Well, it's a run at least.

see

Last digit being odd confirms Dodgers win today

>tfw doyers lose, only having scored that one, fluky, first inning run

memeing aside, it's actually a pretty big psychological victory

>notice us senpai
Dfags as pathetic as ever

We don't give a fuck about you fags so much so we put a rookie in to show we don't care

All they faced was the 5 6 7 pitcher of course they're cocky

>s e e t h i n g hatred

Got the (you) I needed stay mad garden snake

Wow

Lucky hit

>give up RBI double to pitcher

>doyers
he's the PITCHER doyers!
LOL! xD

Tied up!

KONNO YAROOOOO

Remember when you had confidence in the Dodgers?

>lifelong coming out the woodwork
Funny how you can tell AZfans are non existent until they play someone important in every sport thread

This year proves that

Dodgers live rent free in the heads of the bottom dwellers

Just remember once we end your season you only have the shitty Cardinals, Suns and coyotes to look forward to

We got the Raiders, Lakers and Kings and USC and UCLA

Getting really salty in here right now

what makes dodger fans so annoying?

>Grandal states they're the better team
>dfags players literally point toward regular season stats
>sport writers are mad as fuck
>ASSzona still aren't watching games and their largest fanbase is still the Dallas cowboys

Shitpost until it hurts and it's hurting you already sad snek

>commentators talking about doyers choking in the playoffs
>camera immediately goes to Kershaw
pottery

Arizona rarely ever makes it to the post season I can feel their excitement honestly so much so it'll be even funnier when they get knocked out by Colorado

Lol no one even remember the last time the DBags won the world series

Yankees fags do.

is it the false sense of hope and delusion?

No they don't they have gone to like 8 WS, losing one or two especially from no name franchises doesn't matter and will never matter to anybody not named Randy Johnson
Even their number two or three or whoever it was didn't care he won a chip with the dfags but was elated when he was able to just play for the Yankees

Is an snek a athletics?

Wasn't it supposed to be the Yankees 4th in a row though?

GO SNEKS

i can't deny my bonner gets slightly stiffened every time justin turner walks up to bat and/or makes a play on the field and that basic bitch pop radio song starts playing

I do
>cause I'm old as dirt

5th in a row
7 straight appearances

Maeda looks like he's settling in

4 in a row
6 appearances

what's up with grandal? every time I see him, he seems to choke a good inning

yasmani "i can't do shit at bat other than hit garbage time homers or singlehandedly tie up a game 1-1 and then proceed to also singlehandedly lose it on letting a ball get past me" grandal

ERRY DAY WE LIT
ERRY DAY WE LIT
YAH
ERRY DAY WE LIT
YAH
ERRY DAY WE LIT

lel

fitting for the "i don't want to play until the bottom of the 9th inning" Dodgers

>muh three true outcomes

ayyyyyyyyyyy lmao -_-

SNIPED

Haha poop egg

Walker sucks ass but the Dodgers only have one run

Why?

walker's a fitting name

ayy, much ninja

>trading out a performing maeda for ethier

who /sleepy/ here

Here, this game is boring as fuck

right
and the only other game on is even MORE boring

Checkin in. At least I can draw and then just look up when there's a SHMACK sound.

I tried watching an NFL game while drawing and had not a clue what was going on.

>NFL
please don't do that ever again

I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I like the little napkins they have, and how the ref has to slowly explain things to the entire stadium over the mic.

lol yes it is quite humorous
if you REALLY want to try to get into hand-egg though, i suggest giving college ball a try
it is FAR superior to NFL

You need to check in and watch an amateur /hand_egg/ weekend with your brother Sup Forumsartans, ladm8

that's the best way to watch /egg/
>/braintrauma/

Seconding these. Those games on Monday night were ridiculous.

the fucking UCLA game man
made last years super bowl look like a lunch break

Sunday night*

>turner thrown out
doyers in total JUST mode goddamnit

He had a point even the dfags commentators agree

i checked out before OT was a thing on Monday;_;

I checked out the game film after though, so..

black diamond was ridiculous
Howard, Liberty.. WTF, amIrite?
ogawd, and the Beavers

Gewd ballgame, btw, great pitching tonight

Alright, I'll check those threads and games out next time theyre up, thanks for the rec lads.

What did he do?

Yeah, just figure out what time 12AM EST is in GMT, you're there lad

i got a feel about Week 2
>gonna be a blast

argued a strike 3 call
Turner was right tho

Eat ass you pieces of shit

>Can't score runs anymore
>Losing low scoring games
Now this is the authentic Dodger experience. Feels right.

>Facebook is broadcasting Idaho State at Utah State
>logan
>bengals v. aggies

Why would someone want to watch a game on Facebook?
sound like trouble
>this should prolly go in /cfb/,
sorry, I'm done

That'd be 5am here I think. Good thing I'm nocturnal.

This umpire doesn't seem that good desu, there was a strike 3 one earlier that was miles out too.

Good throw to home desu, almost got him.

>Leaving Avilan in after 3 straight hits
Dave... Wake up, Dave.

>mlb thread

At least you tried.

they's no one in their

this is the hot ticket of the night, bud =3

Ump has been ass for both teams.

kek

>Doyers

nice intentional walk there, Roberts.

Does Dave go to Baez?

>HBP

I would fucking die

>in their

In the CFB thread? There's a few.

For the love of god fire roberts please.