youtube.com/watch?v=0pu6GbEyIRM
youtube.com/watch?v=aFBXYHnxH4w
youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs
youtube.com/watch?v=-s21OCmksXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mjoUG3ot-Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thing is scary as fuck.
I dislike the video but I can't go to bed now.

>Narcissism: The Video

This is what Grandpa fought WW2 for?

Fuck.

I only have one dislike to give, user

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4
This isn't what they fought for

Watch this vimeo.com/171664966

The message

SAVAGE

I have more one sec

Happy Birthday anons

Daily reminder that this is a Hillary/Democrat false flag operation designed to mitigate damage done by the Orlando terror attacks. It's all designed to remind the LGBT population that their "real" enemy isn't ISIS/terrorists/muslims, but republicans/"homophobes"/"racists"/Sup Forums, and they'd better not think about voting Trump, or else.

If you absolutely have to post comments, have them focus on how PC culture is being shoved down our throats, that's something that most of the population can understand. But if you have to say "I hate gay people" or some dumb shit like that, then keep it on Sup Forums. Anyone who posts that dumb shit on youtube or facebook is actively working to get Hillary elected.

The video has a good message.
It says that identity is valuable and to be what you want to be is one of the greatist challenges someone can face.

Its vulgar in the fact that people are tying identity with sex.
Call it remants of a culture ashamed about sexual appetites. And as it should be. Freud knew sex is the best way to control pretty much any population.
So maybe they are trying to give sex back to the people. Liberate us from the controlling aspects of sex, mainly shame.
Its just jarring to me to see these people care so much about whose holes they are sticking too. But in the fight for liberation, its something that must be done.
We need thesefags waving their shitty dicks around in public, to show that we control sex and that sex doesnt control us.

Kek

(((For some reason))) i get the idea that the ppl who made the vid are the ones making this thread -- and at least two others like it -- to get eyes on their clip, cuz theres no other reason a piece of garbage like that would have 30 million views, even in 3 years.

Uncanny valley the fuck out!!!

And im betting they do it everywhere online, too

visceral

I think it got removed

That's exactly what it is.

Have some OC

>"I'm proud to be LGBTBBQWTF."
> Oh, so brave!

>"I'm proud to be straight."
> You homophobic trans-hating bigot!

best one

youtube.com/watch?v=0pu6GbEyIRM

kek

>me and my wifes son
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

KEK!!!

Savage

it's funny no matter how much inspirational music you put and how much you edit this video it doesn't cover up how fucking jarring and scary transgenders look. If they want to be treated they need to at least try to look normal, if you wanna be a girl go 100% girl not some strange fucking hybrid

top kek

We need to let these people know there will always be a space where they are welcome.

>We need thesefags waving their shitty dicks around in public, to show that we control sex and that sex doesnt control us.

But they're the epitome of the opposite though, sex controls them. Sex controls their every thought and action.

why aren't you making history instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=aFBXYHnxH4w

Go back to /x/ bitch

GREENTEXT DOESNT FUCKING WORK ON YOUTUBE YOU IDIOTS. STOOOOOOPP

dude what the heck dont post scary images like that

they sure are big guys for you and me user

kek

Looking at this makes me want for a crusade Even more!

youtube.com/watch?v=AE1FzSC8DBs

grandpa fought on the wrong side.

RESPONSE VID

GET IN HERE Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=-s21OCmksXQ

:,^(

I learned from a very early age that my identity lies with Christ.

How can someone find their IDENTITY, like the very thing that defines their entire existence, through SEXUALITY? This is beyond fucked up. This is worse than Sodom.

Y'all need Jesus.

Is Sup Forums in on this? I can't imagine Sup Forums havig the numbers to get 100 000 dislikes alone.

This guy could have been a decent looking respectable white man but he chose to be a faggot

>every single person showing support in the comments is a female

Daily reminder the vagina Jew is behind the fall of our societies.

Savage.

Newfags not getting the dank.

Actually it took me a second, I'm Woi RVJ

I feel like an idiot now but don't worry, the comment was deleted

Is this the Typhoid Marie of AIDS?

The first steps on the road to recovery are being honest with yourself, and" laying your sins bare".
And other than not eating six hours prior to an expected buttfucking and posting youtube videos, i dont really see it in our population where gayness is a way of life and not just a sexual preference.

Also note there will always be the more extroverted people in anything they do. Sure theres flaming faggots dressed to the nines, but theres also the less edgy faggot who just wants his sex life to stay in the bed room. Much like you have those people that smell like axe body spray and have bikini clad women in posters all over the place and then you have neets that frog post on r9k from their dark and lonely bedroom.

waka flocka flame is 33 weeks pregnant?
... i dont understand

WE WILL SHUT THEIR LYING CIS MOUTHS

Top Kek

>it's #ProudToBe the campaign
>talking about being who you are and being proud of who you are
>it's a beautiful message and it's something that we all need to learn
>umnh just being proud of who you are
>realizing who you are as a person and then being proud of that
>is such an important thing
>and that's the true way to find happiness in yourself

so deep.

Bump

Yeah there is a difference between discrimination for something you have no control over, like a birth defect or disease and going OUT OF YOUR WAY to look so incredibly different. Basically drawing attention to yourself which seems to be the number one goal of any transgendered or non-straight or non-straight-up-gay-just-gay-not-this-other-shit-just-gay "genders" out there.

I've never met a single one who wasn't obsessed with getting attention.

Hell in order to make this video, they needed a bunch of clips right? Those clips were all there and readily available because these people NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP about themselves and have to put their faces in cameras and try to get as much attention as possible. So you've got a whole crop of weirdos to edit from.

This is the face of a Tumblrina doing an 8p8 deadlift of Triggers in her head.

I liked that video

You've guaranteed Trump loses the election, since it's all but confirmed now that Orlando happened because America is homophobic and not anything to do with the religion of peace.

You are literally as stupid as the trigglypuffs of the world who react to every little bait. It's just too easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjoUG3ot-Uc

And also get on this video I see minimal commentry from our side. Maybe he's deleting them

nice 88 chief leaf

Yep and int aswell aparently

>ironically made a post that said "you should be proud of yourself unless you're a disgusting evil white christian male"
>post still hasn't been deleted

Oh man. To think they not only took me seriously, but don't consider my post offensive. Is this what they call liberal ideaology?

yo, change the comments to most recent and upboat fellow Sup Forumsacks' comments so we can redpill these faggots

Sadly enough this guy has a point

If you people weren't a bunch of autistic 14 year olds trying to epic troll for the lulz you could have actually done something of importance

The only thing you guys accomplished today is reaffirming the beliefs of these mentally ill idiots that republicans really do hate them, and they are in danger if they vote for Trump.

You people are so fucking easily manipulated it's not even funny. Good job guys.

REMINDER TO POSE AS MUSLIM
MAKE MUSLIM THEMED ACCOUNTS
PRAISE ALLAH IN YOUR COMMENTS
FALSE FLAGGING IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS

I'm going to go ahead and bet that literally no one gives a fuck in two weeks, leafy, just like every retarded stunt like this.

What wrong with these people?

I think I finally understand the symbolism behind the rainbow flag.
It represents the rainbow bridge you cross when you die of AIDS.

This actually made me shed a tear.

You could make this a little less obvious, lel. I mean seriously, eBaums? Do people on Sup Forums even remember those guys anymore?

It might be easier to just say what's right with them.

Come on, guys, you can do better.

I did this and had my comments deleted, reinforcing this THE NOSE KNOWS

Fucking millenials

I sort of agree with the sentiment here, that their is a subsection of Sup Forums that's really not even about politics but just trolling, baiting, and memespouting. You can't curb that shit though. Kids always think they're correct and are too stupid to see when they're making fools of themselves.

On the other hand, why did you expect? These people's opinions weren't going to be changed.

I bet all the fags you know are under 35 years of age?
I bet you've never met a drag queen out of costume.

If you understood anything about faggotry you'd know that the flaming openly gay homo is either the first phase of gayness or its usually the next one after coming out of the closet.
Faggots tend to move past their cum slut days after they get older. Just like the rest of the world.

You think Sup Forums can change that narrative for better or worse?
Its already set.

You don't need these trolls to cause that.
The media and American education already did that for you.

Ahah i thought that was one of us

LETS HAVE A PARTY!

RECRUIT OTHERS!

POST TUNES TO DANCE TO!
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Let's do it oldschool. 2007 style!