Boris - flood

Can we talk about how great this fucking album is this is one of the most underrated albums ever its fucking amazingly heavy and so goddamn beautiful at the same time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnsXA6xM5UE&list=PLgNWfVEeZBGtndKQC4g5cLODabALDEXWi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you like that. Check out this album they did with Sunn O)))
youtube.com/watch?v=rnsXA6xM5UE&list=PLgNWfVEeZBGtndKQC4g5cLODabALDEXWi

I wouldn't say it's underrated. At least not on this board, by the public sure, but who fucking knows Boris in the mainstream or reviews drone?

It's a 10/10. I can distinctly remember my life being pre-flood. It utterly blew my mind the first time I heard it.

my fucking dude

also, op you should check out baroness if you haven't. it's a little more upbeat but they blend ugliness and beauty so well.

Not OP but I never could get into baroness (or torche, or floor) because of the singing. They have this very distinct like alt-rock singing that I just don't think ever fits.

that's fair, it's super gruff in a very similar way.

Flood is great. Heavy Rocks tho...

Most everything I've listened to by Boris is fantastic

Friendly reminder that Rock Dream is their best~

this album fucks me up. too many perfect stoner rock riffs in one album.

This gif was not supposed to be backwards

That's not how you spell Feedbacker

Amplifier sludge my brothers

Is (2011) as good?

What's the point without the screeching noise to give some backbone to the riffs ?

i already have heard of them im looking forward too the next album

Feedbacker is pretty noisey

That's actually a really good reaction image like that

>Live albums

I feel you OP. I'm a hardcore punk fan, favorite bands are Descendents, Ramones, etc aka the total opposite of this album but Flood is one of my favorite albums of all time. The simple chord progression of C#maj7-Cm7 with the amazing lead that makes up Flood II is mind-blowing.

Not as good but still great.

you guys seriously need to see boris live, it was the most intense show I've ever been to.

>dismissing live albums
Biggest pleb in the thread. If you don't think live albums are valuable you clearly haven't listened to enough of them

>tfw none of your friends would ever listen to them let alone go to a show

It's not that they're not valuable. They are, trust me. I just don't prefer them.

One of their wort, listen to Akuma No Uta

I saw plenty of people there alone, you dont need friends to go to shows

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_effect

Go enjoy the show user. Please, for me my man

You can always go to a show by yourself user. I always thought I would look like a huge loser if I went alone but a veteran concertgoer told me it's actually totally normal. Since then, I've never been afraid to go alone. Hell, if you aren't a total sperglord you could even make some friends.

Stop posting in Sup Forums digibrony