How much of a shitshow is the Olympics gonna be?

>A jaguar featured at an Olympic torch ceremony was shot dead by a soldier shortly after the event in the Brazilian Amazon city of Manaus as the animal escaped from its handlers, an army statement said.

>The jaguar was killed on Monday at a zoo attached to a military training center when a soldier fired a single pistol shot after the animal, despite being tranquilized, approached the soldier, the army said.

>“We made a mistake in permitting the Olympic torch, a symbol of peace and unity, to be exhibited alongside a chained wild animal. This image goes against our beliefs and our values,” the local organizing committee Rio 2016 said in a statement, adding: "We guarantee that there will be no more such incidents at Rio 2016.”

reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-jaguar-idUSKCN0Z72P4

>also zika, brazilian democracy crumbling, and rampant gang violence

Hopefully a shitstorm.

Personally I hope the Olympic village becomes a zika cesspool and a couple athletes get driveby-ed.

Good god, its not the Olympics, its a giant three ring circus (or should I say five ring?).

>This image goes against our beliefs and our values

This is going to be glorious.

It's Lord Kek's will. The world is in chaos and we're his messengers

bummed me out, that jag looked majestic af

retards going to the rio olympics are going to bring the zika virus back to their homelands

Aww man I feel yeah bro I love cats but fuck gorillas and alligators

Why the fuck would you host the Olympics in a warzone?

isn't a dead jaguar a massive dread omen?

That jag just wanted to be free. Rip

For the aztecs

Dead jaguar/10 shitfight

>The world is in chaos and we're his messengers

I'm upset about the loss of a beautiful jaguar, but Praise be to Kek, all will be for the best as this shitty kike-orchestrated globalist world falls apart. One jaguar is a small price to pay for world-cleansing chaos to reign.

Oh Christ I'm so ready. Feels like just yesterday I was watching Cossacks whip the shit outta Pussy Riot on the arena steps in Sochi.

>“We made a mistake in permitting the Olympic torch, a symbol of peace and unity, to be exhibited alongside a chained wild animal.

MFW the olympics will be nigger free

>Want to get out to a better place
>Nobody, in a nice place, will accept me
JUST

Shut up Jamaica, you are not better

>Next Olympics will be in Japan in 2020
>Westerners will freakout when they see all the loli and weird shit.

I gotta vacation out there next year for a few weeks before the normies influence them.

This baffles me. We can literally keep an outbreak contained, but instead we'll have it spread all over the world in the space of months. It'll cost billions of dollars to treat when we could've just said no.

>train entire life to go to Olympics
>become fit qt representing your nation
>get rewarded with retarded children

>Haha look guys its a jaguar, look how majestic our fauna is. Aren't we a great olympics host?
>Nevermind the millions of square kilometers of forests going to shit every month.

> mfw Cuck anglos will now be inbreds AND pinheads

good night sweet prince ;_;7

also this pic looks like the smug cat in front of a knife

getting really tired of meme magic