NEW BEACH HOUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=08qd-vsHbaY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gv7VEpyvYio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

beach house is my fav band but this is kind of boring desu

Um, it's a Beach House song alright.

How come her voice doesn't have that masculine timber anymore? It was my favorite thing about them

fpbp

Literally who asked for this? Stop making music

Soy posting is ruining this board

I was looking forward to some new beach house.

I feel like everything is soy now a days

Which is funny because this is Sup Forums outta all places. It’s hilarious how these kids try so hard to separate themselves from a stereotype they’re so similar to

teen dream > bloom = devotion > s/t > depression cherry > thank your lucky stars > the new album if it sounds anything like this because this is pretty weak

>mfw

It's a meme you dip, stop taking Sup Forums seriously

it's beach house but its good :)

I kinda dig it. Also everything is better than their self titled.

That's a pretty good run.

Beach House are one trick pony the band. All of their music is lazy and effortless aping of dream pop bands with 1000x more talent than them. They never deviate from their mold and they continue to make the same song over and over again because hipsters that have been told they should like Beach House will eat it right up. Beach House is background music and they aren't even an ambient band.

Teen dream > bloom > depression cherry > devotion > whatever their next thing will be > tyls > s/t

You literally can't pretend to be this stupid.

Literally came here to post this

Not him but this response makes you look pretty stupid

>

I'm excited for this, but I do think they're past their prime.

>ambient without trying to be ambient
That's perfect ambience.

yes, it is beach house back with more music that resembles beach house

yes yes

yess mhm

I know you guys hate this, but I unironically feel like I could have made this bland lazy song

their signature understated dream pop sound got copped out too hard and became old so fast. their last few albums have been decent but the sound grows old fast. The songwriting isn't bad, their sound is just understated. I wouldn't say lazy at all.

Do they just take a bunch of ritalin before writing their songs?

fucking do it then

holy shit lol

I've heard they do a ton of cocaine actually.

i heard bath salts

my waifu

Kekekekekekek u win the internet for today, g'sir! I yam not worthy

Fucking stop it's reddit shit now

Who the fuck is this muscled young lad?

dude i saw her first you can have st vincent

but i want mitski :3

yuck

Do it

hi guys i like beach house what did you think of this new single

Real ranking:
DEVOTION > TD > S/T >> Bloom > the rest

fuck you

haha it's weird you mention her because my cousin darnell went to high school with her and he told me he took her out into the swamp one day to show her how to shoot a bow and arrow but he ended up cumming all in her mouth

I like the neo-psych elements, it actually feels like not the complete same song they always make on every album

I hope this story is true, so I'm gonna pretend it is

Reminder that Beach House's entire discography is this song

youtube.com/watch?v=gv7VEpyvYio

BH really are a bunch of hacks.

Ew

I'm dying

>Implying this is a nu-male band

Nu-males listen to rap, lad

>being this deep in denial
oh fuck dude

>Sup Forums flipped on beach house
nice

i'm such a sucker for mediocre dream pop

id still hit it

very few people from 2012 Sup Forums are still here, a lot of new terrible posters were brought here by fantano/the election
like all newfags they think being contrarians and shitposting is edgy and cool. eventually they'll grow out of it and be replaced by equally terrible posters. you have to break the cycle and walk away from this site, my man.

Woah. Sup Forums is now a really dark and sad place...people like this unironically exist

i-i like it

>every opinion i don't like is contrarian

Why is she trying to sound like the chick from the knife now?

i wholeheartedly believe that. if you believe other people can have opinions other than yours and have it be legitimate than you're a weak-willed pussy bitch. it proves you see no objectivity in your beliefs which means you are too cowardly and fence-sitting to be able to proselytize about them online.

I've tried to get into these guys before but I never really could for some reason. But i really like this track

kinda draggy tee bee hech

Henry?

>being this ignorant about basic chord progressions/song structures that you still believe all beach house albums sound the same

anyways, here's your reply, don't get too worked about about it bud, high school, starts at 8:30 am remember

your intellectual god j. peterson likes beach house

argument invalid

it's shit

better than anything from depression cherry for sure

Eh I'll still listen to PPP once in a while.

oooo that fucking bassline on PPP when that shits comes in i GET SO HARD

Cocteau Twins are my favourite dreampop act, but I still believe Bloom and Teen Dream are on the same tier as Heaven or Las Vegas. Beach House's arrangements may be simple and repeated one too many times, but their melodies and harmonies are fantastic. If you can't recognize the brilliance there, then you probably haven't listened to much music.

I like this shit. They're nowhere near top tier as a band but theyre still comfy

no

Don't know if it's just the music video but feels more pyschedelic than their typical stuff. Would be nice if this album experimented more.

why an upper? if anything it seems they're writing their music high on xanax or klonopin

Not enough arpegiatted bloops, but otherwise pretty fitting

I feel you on this. Their songs are alright when listened by themselves, but the albums are too repetitive for me, this one's kinda same way. I imagine myself being easily fatigued listening to another BH album like this.

nah, not into beach house really. cant bother to listen to the new song

then why even bother posting in this thread, you fucking faggot?

because i can

I like it.

lmfao

Beach House and this song are incredible and you're all wrong

Song is dope.

Also, your daily reminder that anyone who unironically posts soy memes is projecting.

2012fag here. I don't necessarily plan to leave because Sup Forums desperately needs more people like me.

I will leave when you all admit that this is the superior album.