Why do we in the US have to learn shit Spanish?

Why do we in the US have to learn shit Spanish?
I want to learn the white Spanish of Argentina and Castile, not the negro Spanish of Columbia, (((Cuba))), and Mejico. I want to use Vosotros instead of Ustedes.

why do you even learn other languages anyway when you speak the international languages?

Most colleges only accept you if you've taken 3 to 4 years of a foreign language in high school

>Spain
>Not african

Also

>Argentina
>Not amerindian.

what said. If I'm forced to learn Spanish can it atleast be the royal Spanish and not Sacerdotal

what a fucking waste of time

whats the difference?

Why do you even try? It is well known that English speakers are unable to learn a foreign language.

Learning Spanish is literary waste of time since Hispanic is retard like niggas.

This

J'ai choisi le francais. Ce n'est pas forcément un gaspiage mais je voyage et travaille en france. Il y a des raisons pour apprendre une langue étrangère meme si ta langue maternelle est anglais mec.

No, There are not practical reasons. English is the lingua franca hence it is completely useless to learn a foreign language being a English speaker.

>white Spanish of Argentina

we don't say vosotros in argentina
go back were you came

That's fucking stupid
Everybody is learning english anyway
You're just losing your time
And why the fuck would you work in France? You live in the USA

You are an idiot. I work with people who don't speak English you jackass. Dont tell me what is or isnt a waste of time from behind your keyboard.

I didnt learn Spanish because it sounds ugly and I wanted to work in EU not in a sudaca country. French is much more important on the continent.

I actually hate the US, and it was known fairly well that before they invaded and changed our culture, French and Spanish were spoken pretty commonly.
I go on international penpal sites, I've talked to Argentines and they can be white

>Implying I want a filthy anglo to butcher my language

Also

Arrête de râler comme un gamin. You assume everyone in France speaks English but you are 99% wrong.

I like your country what is the problem of me learning your language and working there? Everyone should have to learn the language of the country they live in.

Learning Chinese is the best option for English speakers.

>Argentina
>White
>vosotros

Everyone who say that learning foreign language is stupid are idiots. Other than practical use you mentioned there is also a mental health bonus, you can find an articles which will prove that learning any new languages is good for your brain and mental activity.

>STOP LEARNING LANGUAGES
You do you man, its a nice touch to know a few words of a language if you plan on visiting someday, even tho as an american your pronunciation is probably horrible

You will still sound like a retard because gringos sucios cant speak spanish

>French is much more important on the continent.
everybody just speaks in english in the EU or german
My dad worked in petrole stuff in FRANCE and yet they do everything in english

yeah but you're brown, the whole point of that op is I don't want to talk to filthy mixlings like you

>I actually hate the US

Then You have to hate the modern days, the west is basically turning into a mere copy of the USA.

>You assume everyone in France speaks English but you are 99% wrong.
If you're coming to work in France the people who will work with probably knows english.

>what is the problem of me learning your language and working there?
I asked why would you come to France to work when you can work in the USA? It's richer than France, there's more opportunities and more employment

>Argentina
Sho me shamo
>Castile
voTHotroTH

I speak the language more or less fluently so your underhanded snark really isnt necessary. Ive already lived there several times and will be moving back soon. Id love to make fun of your accent when you speak English too but im not a fucking jackass.

You understand more than these summer kids ever will. Language is an important part of culture and without learning it we would all be jap tourist tier and never able to experience countries to the fullest extent.

you can also learn a language for the pleasure to speak it y'know? Also for improving your culture and discover foreign cultures more deeply.

I do, we're in a decline of the west. Hence why I'd rather learn royal Castilian.
thanks for contributing to the thread.

>I've talked to Argentines and they can be white
How can they be white if we are not white?

EL CHICANITO SEÑORES

Dit moi plus de mon métier, stp. Je suis enseignant d'anglais et la plupart de mes étudiants parlent un peu d'anglais mais ils ne sont pas courant.

Si tu penses que la plupart des grenouilles parlent anglais couramment tes bête c tout. De plus pourquou tu détestes les étrangers qui apprennent ta langue quand ils habitent en france? Wtf?

>S
>Th
El chicANO

ive seen countless americans "speaking" foreign languages with heavy english accent expecting to be understood somehow. sorry for assuming you were part of the majority

Jeez... You can"t be more French.
"gnia gnia gnia france is a shithole, any other country is brighter".
France is not the perfect country but it's not the worst ever. Be realistic. People like you Gives me headaches.

You aren't white now cause you got Mozarabic people living in your country then you accept Injuns in your cunt

>you got Mozarabic people living in your country

Do you even know what Mozarabic people are?

>american education

Do language lessons involve speaking a lot in class in the usa?

I learned English, German and French in school but desu 80% of it was grammar and reading we didn't speak much. You could learn grammar/reading at school and speaking in a specific accent at home.

Totally agree with you. If they hate France so much and speak English so well they should just move to USA for a month and see how shit it is. There's a reason why many of us learn foreign languages and emmigrate abroad, usa is crumbling and most of us dont even have access to insurance or education.

In the first year, you just repeat stuff and form sentences. Second year, more speaking, but not much. Third year a lot more speaking. Fourth year is usually taught in the language.

Yeah yeah you consider the reconquista a victory, but really you assimilated them. Funny enough the communists were going to kill all the darkies but the fascists accepted them. Makes me think

american school is a joke
extremelly relaxed with loads of powerpoint presentations and videos, a lot of people dont even know the difference between odd an even

>they should just move to USA for a month and see how shit it is

Dude, shut the fuck up. I moved here from Europe and you are so wrong it's unbelievable. You are a very entitled person, the grass is not greener on the other side.

>The Mozarabs (Spanish: mozárabes [moˈθaɾaβes]; Portuguese: moçárabes [muˈsaɾɐβɨʃ]; Catalan: mossàrabs [muˈsaɾəps]; Arabic: مستعرب trans. musta'rab, "Arabized") is a modern historical term that refers to the Iberian Christians who lived under Moorish rule in Al-Andalus.

American education.

Mozarabics were the christians living in the muslim territory of the peninsula.

>learning spinach
AY LAMO

Yeah but they are still brown. Only Castile, Leon, and Galego were white, and they are also the crowns that made the big empires

>haha you dont know an obscure fact regarding our history that has nothing to do with you
>american education

I bet you know all about how cannons captured at Fort Ticonderoga helped relieve the siege of Boston during the American Revolutionary War, right? You don't? AHAHAHA

>spanish education

Literally your opinion. Subjective.

If making money is your only goal in life usa is superior, yeah. If learning culture and traveling is your goal living in usa is a deadend. Things you take for granted in EU are not widely available in this country. Where are you from originally?

>The descendants of Hispano-Romano are magically non-white if they lived in the part controlled by the muslims but the northenfags who are the same shit are whities

kek

Whatever, i don't want to talk to a retarded gringo, insecure of himself that he has to resort to race to have a bit of self-steem.
You were making baseless assumptions about spaniards, which is different from knowing a random fact. It's better to be ignorant than to pretend you aren't.
>american arguments

Galicia has more north african genes than andalusia.

Seriously do some more research before posting like this.

>argentina white

wtf?

kinda wanna learn russian because mysterious russian soul holds many finnic mysteries as well.

it's the same reason that high class english people are french.
ok bye mixling
that's wrong, read some Kemp

Learn an actual language like Catalan instead.

Memes aside, Iberian peninsula is very homogeneous in terms of genetics.

>De plus pourquou tu détestes les étrangers qui apprennent ta langue quand ils habitent en france?
y a déjà trop d'étrangers ici
les putains de ricains qui pètent plus haut que leurs culs et crachent dans notre dos c'est vraiment la dernière chose dont on a besoin
tu peux rester dans ton pays de fadas et éviter de nous infliger ta présence
déjà qu'on a pas beaucoup de boulot ici t'es clairement de trop

Show some humility and stop posting or at least admit you're wrong, murrican.

This, butcher their language.

I fucking hate America I already stated that
Maybe, I really fucking hate Catalans even more

Since when do we pronounce the S as TH? Maybe Western Andalusians do sometimes but they are a minority and it's not the rule of our standard Spanish. Spaniards and Latin Americans pronounce the S exactly the same.

We pronounce the Z as TH, not the freaking S, the S is an S, same as in English.
Like:
>Corazón

Latin America:
>CoraSón

Spain:
>CoraTHón

Putain tes un fils de pute. Je suis blanc et je parle ta langue pourquoi t'as besoin d'être chiant comme ça. Je te jure que le travail que je prends (enseignant d'anglais) n'est pas dispo pour la plupart des Français. Vous n'avez pas les compétences de faire un boulot comme ça, cest pas ta langue maternelle. J'imagine que t'as jamais rencontré les étrangers ni les ricains

Tu peux revenir a Sup Forums quand tu veux

please come to argentina

Excellent post copain.
On s'en fout dégage on a suffisamment de gauchiasses

I actually do plan on it in 2 years or so, what should I do?

peu importe que tu sois blanc ou pas t'es juste de trop
J'en ai rencontré des ricains vous êtes tous les mêmes péteux
>Sup Forums
je vois vraiment pas le rapport

visit Bariloche

Perso je vais profiter avec tes filles. Elles aiment les bites étrangers quoi. T'inquiète pas mon gars. Va te foutre en tout cas, putain de xénophobe.

>comportement de nègre
Et il s'étonne de se faire traiter comme une merde kek

>Bariloche
seems like a nice place. Says they have advanced science there.

>Perso je vais profiter avec tes filles. Elles aiment les bites étrangers quoi. T'inquiète pas mon gars.
>Va te foutre en tout cas, putain de xénophobe.
mdr
100% t'es un renoi

>White Spanish

This doesn't exist.

Je suis blanc mais c vrai que jsuis un peu normie

En tout cas vous voyons que cest utile d'apprendre le langue du coq. Vous etes déclenché les gars, ca me plait

Bonne journée et a bientot mes compatriotes.

Les francaises sont des grosses putes féconde moi tout ca de ta american cock l'ami les francais ont une des pires mentalités

Pas vraiment déclenché pêh, je ne braille pas pour que tu repartes sur Sup Forums en permanence, et au moins je ne suis pas un négroïde

Bonne soirée

not really

but patagonia in general is a comfy place

Because I guess that Spanish is what is useful in your country, especially in the future.

Why do we in Mexico have to learn shit English?
I want to learn the white English of England and Scotland, not the negro English of Detroit and Alabama.

I agree with you

The INVAP has its headquarters there.

Also the Balseiro Institute.

Bariloche has the highest scientist per capita throughout argentina

good post but you will have to learn urdu if you actually want to visit england dude tb h

nobody cares, falklands are british deal with it

Excellent post