Floki converting to islam

>Floki converting to islam
>Floki going full cuck and adopting muslim girl
>The vikings instead killing all the people in the mosque and plundering they leave people be
>no underage girls in the harem
>Lagertha becomes a Mary Sure
>Ivar is a cripple
>The Finehair bros are evil now

Seriously I consider dropping the show. It ended after Ragnar's death.

Im watching e16 right now. I tought it would take longer for it to turn into utter shit after Ragnars death.

SJVVikings

I bet that the little girl will show the ways of islam to Floki and he'll be very excited. Save this post.

It turned into shit years ago.

>>The vikings instead killing all the people in the mosque and plundering they leave people be

Silly goyim, only churches are allowed to be desecrated on TV.

Finished the episode. In the promo for the next ep Rollo and Floki have the following conversation:
>You are no longer a part of us, Rollo!
>But what is us, Floki, is changing. Only you wont accept it.
I mean sure, it was kind of going downhill with Ragnar getting addicted to paan in the first half of the season, but it was not THIS kind of shit. Next ep floki will be protecting his wifes daughter from those evil traditionalists, Halfdan and Harald.

My mother told me

Someday I would buy

Galley with good oars

Sail to distant shores

Stand up high in the prow

Noble barque I steer

Steady course for the haven

Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men

>Muslims show up
>they aren't raping their 5 year old wives
>they aren't raping goats
>they aren't murdering Christians left and right
>they aren't enslaving Christians they didn't murder or forcefully convert
>they don't even have black slaves, and some Muslims are actaully black

"History" channel, lol!

what the fuck is bjorns problems

So we can easily say that they were and still are /ourguys/ right? Too bad they'll probably kill them off at some point because they are conservatists

>expecting a channel as cucked as the History channel to produce something that's actually gritty

If you guys are gonna keep watching it at least download the torrent, don't give History channel the ratings. Yes you could argue that is partly why Loki will praying to Allah with his refugee adopted child by the end of the season now that the lesbian empire has been confirmed and Ragnar is toast, but to actually give them the ratings can't be of any help. Seriously just fucking read the lore if you want to immerse yourself in that world. You'll look back at this post and realize the only purpose if coming to Sup Forums at this point is to complain about how badly the medium has been besieged by a genuine political agenda, and that anyone who cries Sup Forums for calling that out is just completely out of touch with even what plays on a screen in front of their face, let alone the world around them.

Only thing wrong with the episode was these two things

>watching shows in the tv instead of downloading through torrents

what are you? a cuck or something?

I just stream it 5 minutes after it comes out bro, why even bother with a torrent?

Ivar will kill everyone

Why europeans love muslims and Islam so much

seriously

Stockholm Syndrome.

MY MOTHER ONCE TOLD ME

>letting all these praying muzzies live
>not wrong

It was different during Ragnar raiding that first town in season one. Also nobody even said a word about different skin color of the saracens. Looks like they were colorblind.

dropped it at the end of the midseason break. damn shame.

That was a component of the inevitable "Loki coverts to Islam" thing tha I'm already pissed about, wasn't counting that separately. Everything in Loki's character before this moment would have had him laughing at them for praying too an invisible god while he slaughtered its helpless followers.

HAHAHAHA

I fucking knew it when I saw the preview of the episode. Americans truly are the most cucked nation.

guess it depends on where you are streaming it from, as long as it's not from their website, though a torrent seems more of a safe way of not letting History channel get anything out of it. Besides, for a lot of people the show is becoming intolerable. Trust me if you look into the lore you will not regret. Unfortunately I don't have some of the sites I've frequented saved here but next time I see a thread bitching about how shitty this show has become I will post them.

Just our media.

it's not an American production though, no?

Plenty of places you can stream tv show minutes after they end online.

I use couchtuner mostly. As long as you have adblock it's awesome.

Nigger nothing about this show is American. Take the Amerifat dick out of your retarded mouth you numb twat.

Fuck, I thought the same thing.
Muslim Floki will turn the show into a pure hate-watch.
Can't wait until he steers a longboat into the market of Kattegat, shouting 'Allahu Ackbar', killing dozens.

>Can't wait until he steers a longboat into the market of Kattegat, shouting 'Allahu Ackbar', killing dozens.

Such thing won't happen. He'll probably die like Aethelstan and become a muslim martyr which will be ironic.Probably the Finehair bro's and their henchman will kill him, just so a normie could start hating them.

>Can't wait until he steers a longboat into the market of Kattegat, shouting 'Allahu Ackbar', killing dozens.
Islam is a religion of peace which is why Floki loves it. He will convince many vikings to give up their evil ways and just sack intolerant Christian towns instead.

>Episode literally begins with yet another lesbian sex scene

>Two brothers shown emasculated bathing whilst being closely guarded and watched by le ebun feminist """shieldmaiden army xD""" like they're some sort of cucks

>WE WUZ niggers everywhere in spain

>Idealized peaceful muslims vs le ebul destructive agressor vikings

>DUDE it was actually whites that enslaved and mass-raped dunecoon women back then and not the other way around

>Floki "Wtf i love pisslam now" (He of all people, the same guy who has remained the most faithful to the gods for FIVE FUCKING SEASONS suddenly makes a heelface-turn out of nowhere just because Ragnar made him sad once)

>Odin without a beard in the end

What's even happening anymore lel

At least it had a dankass Wardruna track and some more based Ivar ragefests in it i guess heh

>>Episode literally begins with yet another lesbian sex scene
What are you, gay?

>Scandinavians were cucks from the beginning

At least it makes sense now. Thank you BBC.

Finehair bros were always evil in the show. It was obvious that they're gonna turn against Ragnar and his sons eventually

The only reason to watch from now on will be Ivar going nuts.

How is that evil? Ragnar would have done it in their shoes. They're vikings.

The world is gonna roll me

Historically Harald is supposed to become the king of Norway and be even more badass than Ragnar if I remember correct. But yeah, he's definitely gonna get killed in this show

Shit. If they would only make him normal and not a cripple it could be interesting. Now it's just pathetic.

what about Ivar? He accepted Harald? Ivar is meant to be a great leader.

>Shit. If they would only make him normal and not a cripple it could be interesting. Now it's just pathetic.
He will seek out Harbard and get his legs fixed with viking pagan magic I'm pretty sure. Bonus points if he does it cutting out Lagertha's heart as an offering.

>lesbian feminists overthrow the social order and dominate through girl power
>Floki looking to convert to Islam
>Bjorn seems like he is going to get 'Islammed' by harem girl
>Scandinavian couple Helga and Floki won't have any biological children anymore and will instead adopt a Muslim refugee

I can't tell anymore if this show is bluepilled as fuck or so self-aware that it is secretly redpilled through sheer absurdism.

Yeah I was hoping that at some point he'll magically recover. Harbard may want to avenge Aslaug.

Didn't mean to say they were evil. Just that they're supposed to be the antagonists, my bad

>>Bjorn seems like he is going to get 'Islammed' by harem girl
The writers realize these harem girls were already slaves right? They just changed owners.

Oh yeah, definitely agree there.

I think they actually lived at different times. This show isn't really that historically accurate. They just mixed up all these great vikings to dramatize the show

The history of that time is itself pretty vague. We don't even know if Ragnar Lothbrok was a real person.

Fuck Rollo. I find it strange that after murdering so many of his own people he hasn't been killed already. How is it possible that Ragnar dies and this cunt lives?

Getting caught was part of his plan.

Ivar the Boneless:
Born: 794 AD
Died: 873 AD

Harald Fairhair
850 AD
933 AD

those are long lifespans for back then. fuck they are long for today.

Are those histories reliable, though?

Seems appropriate to me.

rape and pillage clearly are crucial to a man's health

Contrary to popular belief (lol), if someone was robust enough to get past the early stages of life, they would live as long as present day old codgers. The average was brought down by a lot of children and peasants dying young.

>they would live as long as present day old codgers.
I wouldn't go that far. But not much less than a modern person with access to good medical care yeah. 50 wasn't the equivalent of 70 like some pop history types seem to imply.

so as far as I can tell the show is basically mad men in the viking age following the spiralling ambitions of Ragnar Lothbrok?

>following the spiralling ambitions of Ragnar Lothbrok?
Mein Führer...

Ragnar...

Tell me this is real

>All those black arabs

How do they get away with this?

One key difference is that Mad Men was well written and most of the people in it could act.

>it's another flyover Sup Forumstards circlejerk each other over inane parts of a show they don't understand episode
you'd think they'd get bored of these things after a while

The main contributors to lower lifespans was switching to grains as a staple diet and dense populations encouraging the spread of disease. The vikings didn't suffer many epidemics in spite of being quite widespread since trade networks in the middle east were still disrupted so there weren't many diseases from outside of europe around. They also were reliant of fairly high protein diets which allows proper development at a young age and healthier immune systems.

heIIo reddit

I don't know if they're accurate but I definitely trust historians more than the show writers lol

>killing off your most interesting and charismatic character

wtf

also I hate Floki

>dae hate muslims?
>based le god emperor Trump
>praise kek xD
>dropped this SJW tv show lol
>le everything i disagree with is a libtard SJW amirite?
back to /r/the_donald

Ragnar hat ihm stürben. Er war von King Aella tötet.

Floki being a muslim is.

Pagans and Muslims will destroy the Christian Jew together

Is that Rollo? I haven't watched the recent episodes. Did he fuck off from Frankia?

Historians in that period of history suck even when they aren't very fragmentary.

>It's a scandinavian man literally adopts a muslim refugee episode

t. Manlet

Muslims are even more traditionally semitic than Christians in their mythology and culture.

Varg, go chop some wood or something.

Silence, christkike

Yeah and that's pretty stupid too.

>A Norman
>Not wanting to raid Saracens

>The Church kept the Jews in check for centuries
>jews use the media to promote paganism
>Somehow Christians are the cucks.

What's it like being you? I'm genuinely curious.
Is it that you don't see certain agendas being pushed in the media you consume, or that you just don't care? Or maybe you welcome them? Do you take pleasure in talking down to people who point these things out, or do you see it as a tired duty that comes with being on the moral and intellectual high ground?

>with a bunch of savage vikings that normally would just try to kill him on sight for treason and killing their brothers

The Indo-European pagan religions are superior to the Semitic faiths in every way.

Sweden
YES

He knew the country to which they were heading.

The real dropped ball with Rollo is that he doesn't have any vikings of his own. Normandy wasn't composed of a single Norman.

Nietzsche wanted to live in Africa like some hedonistic tribal savage.

All the pagans ever did was worship trees in the mud.

No, he just wanted to free the great blond beast within man that was the source of all strength and accomplishment but had been chained by the slave morality of the Semite.

>viking savages adopt a muslim girl (refugee)

can they at least be subtle about it

>All the pagans ever did was worship trees in the mud.

And then he got syphilis from being a hedonistic faggot.

>Roman paganism was totally the same as Germanic paganism.

>Finehair bros
>Evil

Literally the only decent characters left on this show

>The vikings instead killing all the people in the mosque and plundering they leave people be
>no underage girls in the harem
>Lagertha becomes a Mary Sue
they are swedish after all

This image is inaccurate. The white woman should be orgasmic.

>And then he got syphilis from being a hedonistic faggot.
Actually they're no longer sure it was syphilis rather than some kind of inherited neurodegenerative disease.

Read "The Long Ships" instead

1000x better than this retarded show

>>Roman paganism was totally the same as Germanic paganism
More similar to it than Christianity.

And the white man should be masturbating.