Stevie Wonder
Herbie Hancock
Nina Simone

>listening to bands

>No weird experimental indie trash, its buttrock

no, it's buttrock because it's buttrock

>buttrock

define pls

who knew the right had such bad taste in music, wouldn't have occurred to me considering all of the great right-wing musicians to exist!!

How does it feel knowing that literally every artist you love would fucking hate you

Are you forgetting Ted Nugent mister?

personally i think this thread is a false flag and you are op

Well I agree with them on some issues but disagree on others soooo

No way to catch me

funny how he's the minority for once, being one of the very few right-wing artists that have ever created anything interesting

I'm libertarian

I was being sarcastic

Favorite Bands:
>Smashing Pumpkins
>Alice In Chains
>Tool
>Ween

Stryper
Nirvana
Van Halen
Guns N’ Roses
Alice In Chains
Just to name a few.

is this bait

Yeah, libertarian right. :/

>Tool
>System Of A Down
>Nirvana

bump

no that really is buttrock this time

My favorite band is GY!BE and my political compass is exactly what you'd expect someone who listens to a shitload of GY!BE to be

>Joy Division
>Sun Ra
>My Bloody Valentine
>GYBE and other efrim menuck projects

may I offer you a free helicopter ride?

>Car Seat Headrest
>Jeff Rosenstock
>Jesus and the Mary Chain
>Frank Ocean
>Lil Peep

these threads are actually proof that a persons political beliefs do correlate to their taste and probably to the kind of person they are and I can now conclude with certainty that all conservatives are plebs

>Ariel Pink
>John Maus
>Tom Waits
>Oneohtrix Point Never
>Microphones/Mount Eerie

>Kanye West
>Kishi Bashi
>Daft Punk
>Tame Impala
>Fleet Foxes

Funny thing is I vote republican more often than democrat. I voted for Gary Johnson in the election and would've voted for trump before I voted for shillary.
Rand Paul was my candidatefu though.

>candidatefu
Is it okay if I use this word from now on?

How the fuck do you land here on the compass and like Rand Paul? You realize you are commie scum to him?

Save it, its all yours my friend

The X is right, the Y is way further down

>The Fall
>New Order
>Killing Joke
>Future Sound Of London
>Thee Oh Sees

phil spector
scott walker
ludwig van beethoven
loren mazzacane connors
my bloody valentine
lee hazlewood
richard wagner
joy division
js bach i guess
stockhausen
the beatles

what's your problem

respectable

i see

nationalism is good for the soul but stay far away from ethnic nationalism

homo

child in general

underage

respectable

respectable

how does one land this far to the right
i'm just not pissed enough i guess lol

I don't think the test is the most accurate.
I'm extremely left on social issues, basically any personal freedoms I am for, whether it's in the bedroom or when it comes to drugs.

When it comes to economics I'm more in the middle. I think we should have environmental protections in place, but for the most part shouldn't get too involved in the free market & let most of it be public run.

And in regards to social institutions like welfare, I think they should only be provided in the most extreme of situations (think someone who is physically disabled to the point of not working) however the current system we have in place allows people to get away with way too much. In addition, things like medicare should have the age requirement go up, due to people living longer.

I'm pretty much just for small government, with minor things in place to protect the people in extreme cases. Much less than the current state.

Ahab
Abyssic Hate
Muslimgauze
Boris
Dead Can Dance
Steve Roach

>The Stooges
>David Bowie
>Pixies
>The Smiths

I'm not ancom btw, I'm a luxemburgist. This quiz is dumb, had to do it for a class.

You are like baby

no u

>Stereolab
>Tortoise
>Broadcast
>Sweet Trip
>Boards of Canada

Death Grips
Fleet Foxes
Animal Collective
Stevie Wonder
Ween
Radiohead

>FF
>Rand Paul
Nice

>Sweet Trip
Based

wew lad

Real smooth

Probably bait. A caricature of somebody that posts on new-pol.

>boards of canada
>king krule
>frank ocean
>king gizz
>bibio

bait city
I love you
respek

I'm also ancap, but im mobilefagging right now and I don't have the pic of my compass.
My bloody valentine
Slowdive
AJJ
Neutral Milk Hotel
Anal cunt.

respectable taste
death grips and fleet foxes suck though
ween too are pretty homo

nice

Sol Invictus
Current 93
Alcest
Arkona
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Wardruna
Agalloch

center-right gang #we#out#here

Morphine
Red Krayola
Paul Butterfield Blues Band
Embyro
Muleskinner
+Wonder, Simone
+Beethoven
+The Stooges

Biosphere
Aphex Twin
Kendrick Lamar
Massive Attack
Neurosis
Morbid Angel

I listen to everything but i prefer punk and metal.

Blink-182
NOFX
Guttermouth
Agent Orange
Face To Face
Teenage Bottle rocket
8 Fingers Down
The Lillingtons
MxPx
Sr-71
The Mixtapes
Direct Hit!
Backwordz
Disturbed
Gojira
Job for a cowboy
Cannibal Corpse
Lamb of god
In flames
Rings Of Saturn
Organectomy
Gutterectomy
Septic Congestion
Berried alive
Obscure Sphinx
Sybreed
Fear Factory

This list is too long as it is but these are bands i usually listen to in a regular week.

kidshit

gun of choice?

Steyr AUG A3
And a Glock 37 or a beretta 92 side arm
With a short combat machete as my knife.

Consider yourself

You first :)

I mostly listen to solo artists
>Jacob Collier
>John Coltrane
>Nick Drake
>Stevie Wonder
>Ben Johnston
>竹本晃
>The Goslings
>Jimi Hendrix

eh
also eh
still eh what is this thread
?
nice opn
++loren mazzacane connors

>Ween
>Elvis Costello
>Violent Femmes
>The Modern Lovers
>Joy Division

>Pink Floyd
>Dave Matthews Band
>Boston
>Metallica
>REM
>Santana
>Ghost
>Dr Dre
>Barenaked Ladies
>Dire Straits

And many more

kero kero bonito

>Arcade Fire
>Mumford and Sons
>Arctic Monkeys
>Imagine Dragons

Proof centrists are cancer

>Melt-Banana
>Slint
>Faust
>Midori
>Peste Noire

Aphex Twin
MGMT
Miles Davis
Current 93
Anamanaguchi
Thin Lizzie
Boards of Canada
Funkadelic

Animal Collective
Pig Destroyer
Modest Mouse
Alice in Chains
Elliott Smith
Grizzly Bear

How do you even get this on the chart

I know I'm falling off the bottom, I was surprised myself.

luxemburgists on Sup Forums

Don't feel like taking the test again because I took it recently for shits and giggles.
>Far-Bottom Left
>Death Grips
>Kero Kero Bonito
>Let's Eat Grandma
>Danny Brown
>Asking Alexandria
>Palaye Royale

As someone who was bottom-right as a teenager I can understand that mindset, but I honestly don't understand the authoritarians at all.

Jamiroquai
Merle Haggard
Waylon Jennings
Wes Montgomery

Most people are too stupid to think for themselves. Just walk into a walmart and watch what people buy and how fucking fat they are and you will lose faith in personal freedoms over a structured society which helps them be the best they can be.

Led Zeppelin
Black Sabbath
Neil Young
David Bowie
Charles Bradley
Tame Impala
Pink Floyd
The Beatles

Agreed, but if you don't trust people to make the right decisions then why would you trust slightly different people to make those decisions for them?

Fully automated benevolent robofascism can't come soon enough.

>Sufjan Stevens
>Butthole Surfers
>Giles Corey
All politicians should be gassed.

OK I can understand that line of thinking, thank you for making it easy.

Sublime
Pink Floyd
Hank Williams Jr
Iron Maiden
Steve Miller Band
The Doobie Brothers

Grandpa i didnt know you had a computer

Because some people are smarter than others. There is a minimum standard which could be strived toward from a clinical and helpful viewpoint which helps people grow rather than forces them into a cage. It should be considered basic personal hygeine to exercise regularly.

I agree. The trouble with universal basic income is that people cannot run their lives. Look at Native American reservations where there is basic income. Most of them are on meth/heroin/or etoh. People need structure to thrive. They need a meaningful social network, regular exercise, regular learning and problem solving stimulation, and acts of creativity which should be personalized to them. I think there should be regular life checks on people to prevent stagnation, addiction, loneliness, etc. People are too stupid, especially when young, to make good positive decisions.

But what's to stop these smarter people from acting in their own best interest? There needs to be some sort of higher power to keep our leaders in check, they've proven time and time again to be selfish profiteering warmongers and bold-faced liars.

I think there's also an argument that most of these universally positive habits could be introduced through education and upbringing rather than fascism, but I haven't thought about it very much.

I actually agree with a lot of what you're saying.

However, I think it's unlikely that everyone would thrive in the same systems. Also, there's the rebellious human in me saying, "Fuck you, if I want to smoke meth and eat ass, I'm gonna do it." Also addiction and other bad decisions are not exclusive to any group whether it's social, political, economic, etc. If they didn't have the basic income, what would they do to get the drugs?

Just thought I would put a few of my thoughts out there, but thanks for you're time, I actually learned a lot looking at my own beliefs.

not going to bother retaking this thing but political alignment: left communist

favorite musicians:
yo la tengo
richard dawson
julia holter
the books
dilute

A little authoritarianism isn't full blown fascism. What is needed first is an overhaul of the insurance-pharmaceutical and prison industrial complex. People should see shrinks who don't just drug them the fuck up. Fuck SSRIs, fuck benzos. Fuck throwing fuck ups in jail for taking drugs. We need to incentivize success and make it an easier prospect. We need to provide more help to make more people successful, fit, and happy. I think that insurance companies should provide a shrink/financial advisor rather than a bunch of drugs. What if this guy sits down with you and asks you what you want out of life, helps you plan toward it. Your fucking frontal lobe isn't developed until 25 for fucks sake. People need this. I get that it should be parents responsibility, I agree. But right now the left has fucked over marriage so much we need a reset. Part of the plan should be marriage, when, what kind of person do you need. People need some Good Will Hunting shit, not a prison sentence. Even if you are dumb at a bunch of things there will be something that you can take pride and have control over. If you are lonely there should be socialization courses, like toastmasters. There should be courses that teach you to dress properly, act appropriately, etc. All we do right now with the education system is suck the life out of you so that you can continue to have the life sucked out of you in the job market. And all college is is that tunnel at the end of Shawshank Redemption. It's a shit tunnel to escape the prison of minimum wage and at the end you still have to get to fucking mexico as in land the job. And that job will suck because all it is about is money for you.

>fuck benzos

I work at a drug rehab. You suck dick or beg for drugs if you need to. And the real reason you take them isn't just because they feel good. Heroin and opiates are FUCKING LAME drugs. You feel good then you puke. The point is that you don't worry about your shit life while you use them. Usually those people have a history of physical or mental trauma or rape. And then they get into drugs to numb that. Or they work a shitty job or made a shitty decision and are trying to hide from it. Drugs besides psychedelics are lame as fuck. That isn't actually fulfilling and the point is to teach people what is fulfilling. That is; physical health, friends and family, self expression, and feeling in control of your future. Drugs are what you do when you don't have these things to hide your face in the sand.

>You suck dick or beg for drugs if you need to
That's what I was getting at though. Not saying society should pay for drug users usage, but if they didn't have that income, they would do a lot of things to get the money. If you truly work at a drug rehab, I'm sure you've met people who do not fit the mold of a "drug addict," there are people who have good lives, use drugs occasionally, until something beyond their control brings their quality of life down and they spiral into addiction. Obviously, this is only a fraction of addicts, but nevertheless it's a problem and generalizing drug addicts is not beneficial IMO.

Side note are you active on Bluelight? We'd love a person who works in the field to join our harm reduction community.

There is usually something obviously driving them to use excessively. Some people have a ton of money but no actual personal relationships. One guy was rich as fuck and raised by nannies, he made 150k a year at 30. But he didn't actually talk to anyone. He talked at people. A lot of women with kids who come in define themselves primarily through a relationship and it goes sour so they lose their meaning. A lot of young people are just terrified of becoming adults and shouldering responsibility. They just get overwhelmed and hide under the blanket of dope.

If your life is good and STIMULATING then there isn't a need to use drugs to make it more exciting. If you challenge yourself regularly and feel supported by family and friends then life becomes better than drugs. Because your goals are more important than a little feel-good.

Nah, I deal with enough at work. The most frustrating thing is the kids who think drugs make them tough guys. Like dude, it just costs money. It must be so hard to spend 20 bucks and then shoot some dope, wow man. Oh, you sold weed? What did you do, buy a scale and a calculator you fucking retard?

Definitely true
>A lot of young people are just terrified of becoming adults and shouldering responsibility
Fuck man did I meet you? Also lol at the kid selling weed acting like a dealer, if you're not getting woken up at 2 am you're probably not dealing

What is sadder is the guys who relapse and just keep coming back. Each time they seem more broken. And the people who die. And the amount of them who have kids. And when their parents call asking about where they are and they aren't there but all I can say is that due to HIPAA I can't say anything. I really want a new job. I don't really agree with the diagnosis of it as a disease or necessarily AA. But as far as cults go it is a good one. It sets up a community with somebody to lean on. Everybody leans on one another. And Carl Jung helped make it, which is cool. I think that people can get a lot out of it if they can just get past the belief in a higher power part. I am a deist so I wouldn't have such a hard time. But how as somebody who was beaten or raped as a child can you easily believe in god? I imagine it is very difficult.

I don't believe in former addicts, i think once you're an addict it's something you deal with for life. I haven't touched an opiods since November, and things have been better in my life, but I still think if myself as an addict and everyday at least for a moment I think back to that time. It's hard knowing for the rest of you're life you have to be better than you were.

Dude, your biggest chips are 6 months and one year. Are you at sober living?

It is something you deal with for life, because if drugs are your go to coping mechanism then you need to be vigilant because it is fucking hard not to use that when shit gets difficult. Dude, just think of the health benefits of sobriety as well. My buddy went through his fiance getting cancer on his second year sober. My gf has five years and had a painful surgery this year. Me and her sponsor doled her out her pain pills and hid them from her. There are challenges ahead but you can do it man. Opioids are stagnation in a pill. You have way better things to do than get high. People need you. Think of your potential and what you really want to do. Do it for you, help people for you, love people for you. Because doing so makes life worth it.

I appreciate it, especially coming from someone who understands. I won't bog this thread down anymore, but I appreciate the time and it was a fun conversation.
The worst thing about drugs is how fast your life flies by. Like my teenage years feel closer than last year because I can't remember so much of it/ wasn't doing anything for so much of it.

reminder anyone authoritarian is trolling/a retard

>Venom
>Abigor
>Bathory
>Perturbator
>Dynatron
>Gost
>Stryper
>Satanic Warmaster

Yeah man, it's crazy how people who are 25 can be 15 inside because of opiates. Going through sober living gives you wisdom and maturity fast though. You get discipline from doing chores and having a curfew. And you get perspective from knowing where you are and admitting that you need the structure. Then you build up and up until you have enough power of self to move on. And do committees if you can. My girl does HA committees and says they stress you the fuck out but give you a sense of contributing to the community. Dude, going through salvation army is even crazier.

I'm not even an addict or in the program but I wish my parents had thrown me into sober living at 18. I was a rich kid who squandered free college because I lacked structure, perspective, and discipline. I was given everything my whole life and high school was too easy so I didn't try. I flunked out of uni. Had I had the perspective and wisdom from sober living or military structure I would have succeeded. You need to know what the bottom looks like.

The Beatles
Scott Walker
David Bowie
Big Star
Kate Bush

Being right-wing is nothing but a developmental disorder.

Kanye West
Animal Collective
Death Grips
Danny Brown
Blur

u aight

my man

new/10

u coo

actual literal dad/10

why is everyone a libertarian leftist

>Kayo Dot
>Subrosa
>Converge
>Anathema
>Primordial
>Aphrodite's Child
>Cobalt
>Rishloo
>Pure Reason Revolution
>Gospel

>why is everyone a libertarian leftist

Everyone?

not everyone

>mars volta
>flylo
>rush
>late rx bandits
>edge of sanity
>opteh

I noticed that a lot of people were in the same corner as me on this thread that's all