Can ugly people in your country get girlfriends?

Can ugly people in your country get girlfriends?

this is common in all slav countries

Yes but im not ugly and still cant get one. Provably because im too much of a bitch to try.

if they're rich

yeah, but there's no garantee the gf is pretty

>ywn have a cute naked tight teenage girl pressed against you like that

absolutely, just apply tattoos and dress like a thug

Ugly girlfriends, of course

I don't know, can you?

no

Nope. Women here think they deserve a 6'4 athlethic football playing Chad who earns six figures each year, even if they're 600 lbs landwhales with glasses. If you're an ugly looking guy (genetically) it's generally over for you, unless you wanna set for an "average looking woman" (which equals a landwhale in this degenerate shithole).

Source: Been there, done that. Women have higher thoughts of themselves than what they actual should have.

Yes, but only the rich

I've actually dated a couple of girls way out of my league.
It makes me feel mediocre because I always go for girls who are much better looking than me, but I reject girls who are not that cute looking but still show interest in me, while I'm clearly not attractive at all.

if you are black

Stop taking the cuckpill.

damn she looks fine

iktf

But that guy looks pretty good

Women don't care about looks. Either have a wallet or be a jerk.

are w*men even human?

He doesn't exactly look like G-Dragon

i don't know that feel lol
all i dated is fat (but lovely) ladies

Yes, women here don't care much about looks, they care more about your career and if you are a badboy. It's probably only in wealthy countries where women care more about looks.

But they do, unless you want to serve as a beta provider for a better looking male.

It can be overridden but sure, having the physique superior to their jerk will get you funny time. The less you care about girls, the more they like you. If you set a 10/10 girl above yourself, then you lost her that moment.

Guess that I'm ugly in the inside and outside lol

>tfw attracted to chubby chicks

no
>source: me

I am too, but I'm way too ashamed to actually get serious with one

But they're not attracted to you.

That man is average looking, not ugly.

Some chubby girls are literal perfection, it's all about having meat in the right places.

there was a study on okcupid or some other dumb dating site where women ranked like 80% of men as below average looking

Yes, unless you're fat, so not if you're me.

hes ugly af but that girl looks nerdy too
he could avoid being a loser because he chose the type of girl that he deserved

looks like shit, kill yourself cuck

Can't say for other ugly people but I can't.

>unless you're fat
So people in your country despise eachother?

Have you heard about the 80/20 theory? 80% of all women want to have sex with 20% of all men, leaving out 80% of all men. It's arousing, but it's how this society turned women into.

I'm not attractive enough to get a chubby girl like that. I mean I would literally rather fuck a fat uggo than a stick thin model

>hating siri
can you go to a doctor you have the gay

secret is in the waist
still thin waist = THICC in the correct places

I used to date a girl like her, same body type, kinda similar face (black hair and hazel eyes) but kinda short (she was around 155 cm)

chubby girls are the nicest girs out there, they don't act all bitchy just because they have a cute face, unlike skinny whores.

STOP POSTING MY WAIFU

This tbqh. Women care about, if a man is able to sustain a family, specialy where there is no money. If she can do it herself, she will just fuck around with a good looking guy, even if he is a dumb and poor retard. She will live alone with the child, if they break up again. As sad as it sounds, but this is mostly the truth in modern countries.