ARE YOU GAY YET?!

ARE YOU GAY YET?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0lPqqZnH4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there an alternative to youtube?

yes, but there is too little content on them

Well what are they? I just listen to old music anyway

Daily reminder that this is a Hillary/Democrat false flag operation designed to mitigate damage done by the Orlando terror attacks. It's all designed to remind the LGBT population that their "real" enemy isn't ISIS/terrorists/muslims, but republicans/"homophobes"/"racists"/Sup Forums, and they'd better not think about voting Trump, or else.

If you absolutely have to post comments, have them focus on how PC culture is being shoved down our throats, that's something that most of the population can understand. But if you have to say "I hate gay people" or some dumb shit like that, then keep it on Sup Forums. Anyone who posts that dumb shit on youtube or facebook is actively working to get Hillary elected.

Shit you're right

ALMOST!
JUST NEED TO WATCH A FEW MORE OF THOSE VIDEOS!

Liveleak.
Vimeo, to a lesser extent.

Nailed it!
Feelings, not facts, are the core message of the Democrat platform.

Makes you believe that they're the majority. What's this magick called?

Propaganda.

I'm just sick of hearing about fags. I'm sick of the media pushing their agenda. BTW GAY PEOPLE EXIST AND ARE PROUD OF IT! I don't give a fucking shit!

It's okay to lose your cool now and then, you're only human, but try to keep it to just those few occasions.
Being in a highly-charged emotional state shuts down the part of your brain responsible for reason and thought, which is what they want, not only for their constituency to keep them from seeing through their bullshit, but to also keep the opposition from formulating an effective response.

tl;dr: Angry people tend to be easily manipulated.

Yes.

>Genderfuzz
>Juxera
>Cassflux
>Neutrois
These are bands, I'm pretty sure.

>Venngender
>Genderwitched
>Vibragender
>Existgender
>Oneirogender
I don't even know, but I laughed at these.

>Surgender
This one is just a typo.

>Aerogender
>Hydrogender
>Pyrogender
These are Avatar shit

>Heliogender
>Gyragender
This bullshit is planets and shit

>Proxvir
>Ambonec
>Epicen
These are prescription drugs.

>Anongender
literally me

I'm proud of all you guys who downvoted this faggot propaganda. Together we will conquer.

No OP but I don't think any less of you.

Dailymotion?

Why havent you joined the shoah?

youtube.com/watch?v=U0lPqqZnH4s

WORLD STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Zippcast was the closest thing but unlike voat the college kids who ran it were incompetent as fuck. Site looks great but barely works.

What if we posted under the veil of Islamic fundamentals?
>you shall kiss no penis but little boy penis ishnu allah salami

well they really want us all to be gay, but i broke through the veil. they can't get me anymore. i found out the secret.

Are we going to do it?

You could make a drinking game out of the comments.

Take a shot every time someone mentions what year it is.

>Take a shot every time someone mentions what year it is.
I like this idea.

no, im not gay yet

I would be dead

That's a nice fupa

M-more

This gay pride shit out of nowhere...
This is why the Muslim was inflamed, degeneracy.
Liberal policy is to not inflame the Muslim

Wow... really makes ya think, huh...

I am now a #meatmissile

being gay is one thing, but chopping your dick because your think you are a woman is fucking retarded. and this 500 tumblr gender are degeneracy

Did.... did he died?

Gave an ausfailian tourist a ride the other day. He goes,
>mate, there are two rules I live my life by
>never let another man stick his cock in your bum
>and never drink shots with an American
>well today I broke the second rule

desu I feel bad for decent gays. I know a few myself, they're not bad people so it's sad that all these mentally ill freaks are piggybacking off their movement.

EVERYBODY GAY!

He's fine

A bit bruised but he's a tough cunt

Just sleep.

Only for Milo Yiannopoulos.

This is probably one of you guys but I like to imagine that whoever this is is being completely serious.

LOL

I'm a tad confused. What are we doing right now?
I don't know why I laughed so hard at this, fucking hell. That caught me off guard or some shit

Try being one.

> Figure out you're gay
> Get a good degree, work hard
> Don't get into campus politics or SJW shit
> Quietly marry the love of your life
> Encounter anti-gay BS and don't cause drama over it
> Have a well balanced circle of friends and co-workers
> Suddenly everyone associates you with screeching mentally ill authoritarians and starts calling you "LGBT"
> Hideous trannies have taken over your public image

I hate trannies so fucking much. I wish Hitler would come back.

That's US only.
Nothing about it here.

kek i saw that too

remember lads, this is a join raid by 9gag and reddit

>13k difference

KEEP FIGHTING BROTHERS

Yes.
I don't like penis, but I'm into femdom and musclegirls, so that's gotta be at least a little bit gay.

It's here too.

ısdǝd

What does this mean

>filename
Shitposting as always.

he forgot mayonnaise

>eBaum's

wanted to post same comment
>9gag
>reddit

He was our muslim ally

kill the traitor

CRUSHING VICTORY

LEGBUTTIUS LANIUS: 100000 CASUALTIES
ADMIRAL HITLER: 15 DELETED COMMENTS

germany as well

I see as a gay I am no longer the useful idiot seeing as I am not transamgender or niggershoessexual

damn

Lmao, all this insecurity by stormfags

>pretend to be a proud straight white male
>stumble upon a video of a couple of homossexual gentleman blowing eachother off
>instead of masturbating to them like a normal person, get all nervous and uptight
>"I t-totally disapprove g-guys" - said the stormtrooper as he pretends his penis isn't semi-erect

Stop being so closeted you faggits

How could I be gay with this in the world?

yes i bacame cis male penis inserted inside of cis male anus TRUE GAYGAY as soon as youtube added that rainbow heart

everything is going to be fine user....

Oh so I guess its only in the tolerant countries.

Synonbro's guide to fake gmail/youtube spam accounts!

HOW TO MAKE A GMAIL ACCOUNT FOR FREE

I have come up with a fool-proof way to make free gmail accounts.

#1: Go to Outlook.com and make a new account/
#2: fill out all the information except for phone number.

You dont need a phone number to make this account. You can easily use the fake emails at fakemailgenerator.com. guerrillamail.com will not work. the domains there are in a blacklist.

#3: Congrats! You have your outlook email. you will use that as your alternative email when making a gmail account.

#4: go to gmail.com. Click on create account & fill out all of the information except for the phone number part. (if you are already logged in, then log out, click on add account, and then click Create Account)

#5: Congrats, you now have your fake gmail account. Have fun!

HOW TO MAKE MULTIPLE YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS

Now that you have your gmail account, lets try making multiple youtube accounts with that.

#1: go to youtube.com

#2: Login to youtube using your newly aquired gmail account.

#3: click on your avatar on the top right of the screen, and click on Creator Studio

#4: In the middle of the screen there are in big letters: You must create a channel to make videos. create a channel. Click on create a channel.

#5: There should be a little popup thing that has things where you put your name in and shit. below there should be a tiny clickable hyperlink that says "Use a buisness name or Other name". Click on that

#6: Now you can name your channel whatever you want. Name it like "aashiq bin-Kassab" or some other shitposting name. Categorize it as "other".

#7: you now have a youtube channel. feel free to change the avatar by clicking on your avatar.

EXTRA: if you want to make more youtube channels from the same gmail account, click your avatar on the top right and click on your original gmail account. And you should return to step 4. Have Fun!

Gay people exist. I'm a bit uncomfortable about but overall don't care. Why bother pushing a non-issue agenda? What's the fucking point?

I want to see Hillary get elected tho.

She's going to repeal the fuck out of the 1st and 2nd, make women even more of a drain on the economy, and proceed to suck banker cock even harder.

No, I don't hate the US or its innocent citizens. But you're gonna need a severe disaster before anything really changes, and Hillary will be a pretty good reminder why you don't let women vote.

Australia had a woman prime minister a little while ago and she was complete shite. ... Some would say we still have a woman prime minister now.

cuz in this world it could have a benis

Thanks for the keks Portugal

>I wish Hitler would come back.
Hitler didn't have a huge issue with "inverts."
If he went after all the gays there would've been a lot more pink triangle deaths.
Seems that they mostly took exception to the obnoxiously femme and promiscuous.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POST MORE OF THIS BEAUTY

points with the left and LGBT crowd even though they make up very small amounts of population percentages

nice post man

it might be a non-issue in your country ladyboy but not in ours

I like your channel, good stuff.

>thailand
>uncomfortable about gays
damage control

All the western EU countries have it, including Switzerland and Austria. None of the Asian/Russian/and middle eastern ones have them.

People have already forgotten how crap her greens coalition was though

>phat pussy

That's my fetish. When you can grab it and shake it and be rought with it a little. Gaaaarrrr

Even better: talk about how this is a disgusting racist attack on muslims.

>ladyboy
kek

Why are Leaffags so triggered by this?

everybody blame 9gag

>Adamasgender

The pirate bay. Some programs allow you to stream videos while they download.

I know that promiscuous homosexuality spreads disease, and tries to convert anything it touches into more of itself.
I also know that sissy or effeminate (basically LOWTEST) homosexuality is correlated with many mental illnesses, and physical illnesses as well.

But what about monogamous manly homosexuals?
Are they still a big threat to a civilized society, or are they lower on the threat list?

This, we can false flag the muslims.

2 birds with one stone

WHEN MAKING A TUMBLR ACCOUNT

Use fakemailgenerator.com

this website's domains arent on tumblrs email blacklist yet. at least maybe some of them. i know @gustr.com is not blocked

Was literally just listening to douglas murray talking about shit like this

The expectation that gays are part of the retarded left dogma because they are part of the patchwork quilt of "minorities"

*******************************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************************************************
THE VIDEO IS A TRAP to ban google accounts under their new hate speech regulations, anyone who points this out in the comments section is almost immediately (less than 1 min) censored. If you lose Gmail you will lose your email which is a gigantic pain in the ass if you forget a password, if you live anywhere with hate speech laws you could find yourself in a jail cell as they likely have your phone number, that enough along with your IP will lead the cops right to your door. They are probably logging every 'hateful' comment and where it came from, assessing whether the cops can be called from where it was sent and notifying them. This whole thing is one giant honey trap. Sorry for the all caps, but this needs to be noticed.
*******************************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************************************************

If fucking HAS to be a woman then I'd be okay with Hillary. She has the balls and fuck you attitude to run things compared to someone weak willed.
This is similar to Obama being elected because we HAD to have a black president and he was a weak willed person for the job.

HOOOO HELLO THERE PRETTY LADY