Are Japanese WHITE?

Are Japanese WHITE?

It poor, brown, and failing state moor/arab blooded italians/iberians. Asiatic Russians. And Kikes/Kebabs/Spics are """"""""""white"""""""""".

Then certainly honorable and ordnung Japanese are white.

Japs are whiter than Russians in my book

Better Japan join EU than Russia.

You don't get flooded by criminals, bydlos, rapists, alcoholics, and shits who take jobs for cheap.

If anything Japan would request EU stop sending so many migrants.

Only women from Akita prefecture are white

that's why no one ever read an Estonian book

Then take all of these fentanyl-injecting junkies with their "mafia" getting rekt by the popo.

Our skin is whiter than average white people.

Then you're not talking about actual white people, or you're a hikikomori living in hokkaidou who hasn't been touched by the sun for a decade

Those are korean

the average japanese guy is far from being fair.

The average jap has lighter skin than southern europeans, obviously all other features of theirs are non-white though
t. work with tourists

>The average jap has lighter skin than southern europeans
Southern Europeans aren't white people.

Okay

those koreans are shopped or whitewashed by themselves

They have pretty much the same skintone despite the fact that they don't even like to sunbathe as southern euros do, the whole "East asians are super fair" is just a media meme, a lot of them are dark. Heck they even put the occasional dark japanese guy in animes.

we're not white, indeed. Your new world race memes are fit only for underage kids and overall people who really can't accomplish anything in their life so they need to identify with a group.

Leave us out of your silly group, we can only look with pity upon the descendants of those who were still living in the mud while Rome had Ceasar, Virgil and Augustus.

This is average Japanese skin tone.

random. that's like saying only finns in europe are white.

t. muhammad

>Southern Europeans aren't white people.
That's the point of the thread.

>They have pretty much the same skintone despite
All this salt. Japanese are much lighter in tone. Especially the women.

Southern Euros aren't brown because of tanning, but because of mixing blood with Persians, Moors, Arabs, and Jews.

Add the skin whitening creams to the mix.

They (particularly Japanese women) make a lot of effort to evade sun rays.

Are you ok?

The United States of America (/əˈmɛrJkə/; USA), commonly known as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic[19][20] composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories, and various possessions.[fn 6] Forty-eight of the fifty states and the federal district are contiguous and located in North America between Canada and Mexico. The state of Alaska is in the northwest corner of North America, bordered by Canada to the east and across the Bering Strait from Russia to the west. The state of Hawaii is an archipelago in the mid-Pacific Ocean. The U.S. territories are scattered about the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, stretching across nine time zones. The extremely diverse geography, climate and wildlife of the United States make it one of the world's 17 megadiverse countries.[22][23]

>t. colombian who's brown even if he avoids sun rays.

>Southern Euros aren't brown because of tanning, but because of mixing blood with Persians, Moors, Arabs, and Jews
The worst part is that I don't know if you're memeing or you really believe it

You must have some sort of autism then. Go get a check out.

Jokes aside. Mediterranean Euros have mixed with North Africans, Arabs, Moors, Jews, and other non-Europeans.

Certainly more than the Scandinavians.

you are litterally brown.

WE WUZ KHALIPHAS AND SHIET.

t. mohamed

No need to be in denial. Spain is multicultural. Japan is very homogeneous because they can be racist and xenophobic cuz they aren't european.

>WE WUZ PREZ & SHEEITTT!

Why would Italians want to be flat nosed "W*ites?" They are olive.

The Anatolian and Levantine component in Southern Europe existed since time immemorial. See pick related about "muh rape baby" meme.

To answer the question in the image. Italy is muslim rape baby and not greek rape baby because muslims raped both greece and italy.

Because they are ashamed of their moor blood.

it's a nicely retarded thread but didn't bait as much as it should have

East Asians don't seem that fair to me (if you leave aside the fact that >half of them don't like to tan even a little bit and compare them to tanned southern euros) and their fairness seems to be of a different sort, maybe due to different subcutaneous fat distribution or the different skin lightening alleles they have

Well. OP didn't just mention light skin.

But also being broke failing states and having arab/african blood.

They are yellow and ugly, cunt.

Calm down muhammad

why would asians want to be part of an inferior race? fuck off whito pigu

???????????????????????????????????

Italians, Russians and iberians are white, Japanese are asian

>average poltard thinks south europeans aren't white but japanese are

what kind of mental illness is this?

>t. kebab

>t. mulluto
LOL
O
L

>Italians, Russians and iberians are white
Back to Italy wop.

Fuck you ignorant Jap loving medigan

>jap friend takes selfie with me
>white filter is so intense I look like the angel Gabriel with half my face barely visible

Better a Jap than a wop.

I'm sure your eager to have a based Jap fuck your daughter

good thread

Japanese are asian. Did you drop out of elementary school?

???????????????????????????????????

What race jomon Ainu Yamato is?

Jomon girl and Yayoi girl

Jomon and yayoi.

Jomon were indigenous to Japan with Australoid features.
Yayaoi came later from south china and Korea with Mongoloid features.
Though the Yayoi genocided the Jomon, they also mated, mixed and modern Japs (Yamato) were formed.
Ainu the native people in noth japan Hokkaido have more Jomon blood in them.
Even today in Japan some people have a more Jomon face than others.
Modern Korean is much near the Manchuria people.
If we study the history of korea and location of Korea then we can know why Korean and Manchuria is similar.
Even ancient Koguryŏ is noth Mongolian equestrian. And ancient koguryo people is became Manchurian and noth korean. Capital of koguryo was at noth Korea.
For example PSY. He looks like a more Manchurian mongol.
Also Bigbang which is one of the most popular pop grope of kpop. They are look very Yayoi too.
Also you can see tha face of Asashoryu, mongolian sumou wrestler. He is kind of similar of PSY.

Pic is about Jomon mother and her Jomon baby.
Plastic Korean mother and her Korean baby.
Very clear that difference of jomon and yayoi who has plastic surgery.

according to Hitler yes

Nippon is Asian dayo.

koreans and japs and alot of chinese here are whiter than i am. pale as fuck especially the internationals who don't tan/go outside.

in california though they were dark as hell. darker than whites certainly and approaching hispanic level dark.

Yeah You are a true Korean.
Drawing seems to be an evidence! in Korea.
but it won't surprize me.
I knew Korean have showed a novel as a historical evidence.

But Japanese DNA has different from those Asian people.
And it is not cleared where Japanese ancestors came from.
You know blonde-haired Austronesians live though they have no relation to Caucasians.
Their figures may not be a evidence for the relation.

But but Nippon is Asian dayo!

NEED the raw of this

Japanese are Asian
In Asia white skin is seen as attractive so most people will use skin whitening products and stay out of the sun like it will burn them alive
Meanwhile in Europe and America people will expose themselves to the rays of the sun to get tanned

Never understood why US and Euros head to the beach to tan during summer. My skin is so fair I burn. I like being pasty.