Hillary clinton is young and hip she gets our generation she was on ellen and did funny dance moves thats why im voting...

Hillary clinton is young and hip she gets our generation she was on ellen and did funny dance moves thats why im voting for her xD

It sucks that there are people like this.

>implying trump isn't hip and doesn't get our generation

>literally shucking and jiving for votes

Now watch me [redacted]
Now watch me [redacted] [redacted]

Lol so funny :D

oof

XDDDDDD lol!!

Holy fuck I hate ellen so much, fucking wife watches that garbage everyday. Everytime she says something about Trump I turn off the TV

>Hillary clinton is young and hip

ahahaha

a sickly post menopausal depleted hormonal woman is "young and hip"

more like

about to break a hip

LOOOOL

The fakest smile in the history of the world

Underated post

This is how Trudeau got elected

She's certainly more hip than Trump and his pepe frogs or Bernie and his Facebook memes.

@78096966 (you)

Hillary Clinton is an empty puppet/husk that's being tossed around on display like a ragdoll by the jew/minority media as their new "white example". She's bought over by the arabs and stands precisely opposite to the ideals of white Christian people, so of course minorities like blacks and jews flock to her. They want to use her as a laughing stock to prop up and make whites look bad.

Minorities don't care about governing countries or maintaining civs, they just wanna see whites burn. That's why they're picking Hillary. She's bending over backwards for them and they realize how weak it makes white people look. And that's what they need in their enemy: weakness.

>Nazi salute
wew lad, the ledge

rawr clinton 2016 x3

The average voter doesn't think that deeply though they just see Trump getting attacked daily on TV and eventually just accept that he is a "bad guy" so they vote hillary.

>edge

There's that shill buzzword

Well, the dumb nigger "President" we have now did the same shit and look where that got him, he's the most worthless President in U.S history

She is a reptile.

I said ledge, and trump jumped right off it.

She paid Ellen to get her on the show lol.

reminder the only reason they do this shit is because it worked on the boomers when they were kids.

The only whites that are voting for Hillary are cucks and women. I'm pretty sure the majority of white males in America see this.

I just don't get it.

Hillary does autistic Jeb tier shit literally every day, yet her popularity only grows.

Why is she invincible in all the areas that Jeb wasn't?

My brother watches her nearly every day. No idea why, as he hates SJW bullshit, but he thinks Ellen Degenerate is amazing.

Ellen wants her to win anyway.

She has a vagina (allegedly). Women are given a free pass to do whatever cringey shit they want.

simply because she's confident about it

she does the autism twerks but owns it, jeb looked all self-conscious and unfit for leading

Plus she hangs out with fedora nigroes (AKA Super-Predator) controlled sound stages, protected by armed guards.

poor thing look at her eyes
She's really dying internally as she debases herself.

Yeah we fucked that one up pretty bad