Come to Portugal

Come to Portugal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians_in_Portugal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw olive-skinned, green-eyed portuguese qt with braided pigtails makes you a galao every morning, then you go work as a pedreiro, then come back and stroll around Obidos enjoying the Atlantic breeze.

what exactly is fucking olive skin? like green? are we fucking goblins? I fucking hate this olive skin meme, just call brown or tanned don't give a shit about your racially safe terms, fucking hate anglos

This

Is Azores any good?

Its poetic word choice, Giuseppi, you shitalians wouldn't understand.

Olive skin is like a tanned skin tone. Generally applied to Southern Europeans like Greek, Southern Italian, Spanish and Portuguese people. Generally anyone who has a history of being cucked by middle easterners but are still European.

>Southern italians
You fell in the north/south italian meme
Iberians are whiter than north italians

>Olive skin
Are italians black?

I think they mean these ones in pic related. Shitty comparison for sure, though.

No. It's a dump. Stay away from it.

A galão must be made in a café machine, not at home. Also, we work as pedreiros aboard, not really at home.

Let's try and have a non-sperg Portugal thread, for once.

I have to vent because Im an Americunt living in italy right now. You fuckers are the rudest motherfuckers ever. Its hot as shit and you fuckers don't shower, you just drown yourselves in cologne. And you fucks can't drive. The side walk is not a parking space for your shitty hatchbacks. The woman here are either 12-21 looking or fucking 80 looking. I still have half a fucking year here.

Relax Jenkins, in which part of Italy are you?

honest, I've never seen that kind of olives

wtf?

Fake italian

welcome to the real world baby, sorry for hurting your soft american feelings

Me either. They are either black (generally for eating with fish), green (usually for meat) or those cut ones in various shades of brown (incl. pic related) for aperitifs, usually in oil and garlic.

btw sorry for having partially derailed your thread, at least you got some bumps

I don't really care, it's not my thread.

But it is better than the typical north/south sperging bullshit from one of the most homogeneous country in the world.

This may have something to do with it but South Italy. I heard the north is nicer but even then how much nicer could it be. Another thing is everybody points and stares at me, I assume for being American, but then they wear clothes with English written on them that I'm positive they have no idea what it says.

You mean the Third World :)

Gtfo then, asshole.

i did last month

>tfw olive-skinned, green-eyed portuguese qt with braided pigtails
You forgot "and conspicuous facial hair".

I never understood this either.

t. never seen a real life olive

Can't still have many months to go.

SHITaly is shit, third world, non-white, moor, brown, short and hairy. All the same shithole, from the alps to the top of sicily.

One Portuguese gf pls

> Argentina
At least Italy is in the OECD

What the fuck, "pelle olivastra" is used in italian too, dumbo,

americanization

all retarded italian youth now dabs to trap songs, doesn't mean it's part of italian culture

It's just you being an ignorant, it has nothing to do with americanization,

hahahaha what a fucking faggot

How are tourists generally treated in Portugal? Do you ignore any foreigners needing directions and such, like the French do?

Obsessed

What are some places to see which aren't Lisbon/Porto?
I once went to Porto and it was amazing, Lisbon was shit though.

I will at some point.

The most beautiful woman on planet earth works at the pastry counter of the Intermarché in Sagres. She's a goddess.

nope, people here are super friendly. most will even walk with the tourists to the place they asked directions for (if its close by, obviously)

One day maybe

Fake Meds

Does Portugal had good whores??????

We even have a wiki page for it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians_in_Portugal

lmao
we have to stop those mixed barbarians from entering

I asked for whores not if you have brazilian immigrants

Some Brazilians are actually okay. They are sort of brain-draining towards us, and the educated smart ones are usually okay. Especially the full-on luso-descendants.

Just a joke pal. You set it up too well.

I'm learning portuguese for this very reason! I'd go to Brazil too but I don't want to get shot.

Muito bom!!

make sure you learn actual portuguese, and not brazilian

There's more resources for learning BR tho

ye but every brazilian that comes to portugal has a hard time understanding us.
imagine someone that's not even a native speaker

Fine I'll just learn spanish instead

You happy now?

yep,
make sure its spanish from Spain, not Mexico :^)

>. Especially the full-on luso-descendants.

Did you mean almost 0,3% of them. The vast majority are all mixed.

What? We had a huge diaspora during the 60's and 70's that only had a couple of generations to mix, and those are the ones that even can come back as Portuguese.

Already went, had a good time. Thanks portugal.

felt like a more comfy, but poorer version of NL desu.

(Good weather and food mayn)

benfica é merda

>tfw olive skin master race

never seen olive oil? kinda like pee

True