Frank Ocean - Moon River

youtube.com/watch?v=mXiFHDfvn4A

music for black soyboys

is this black neofolk?

I don't think so

his recent singles have been pretty underwhelming. hopefully his next album will keep the experimentation heard in blonde and endless and sound less like provider or this song

I hate the annoying soyboy pol meme but I think it definitely applies here

wdym? all his singles were great last year... chanel>biking>provider>lens

is anyone else getting tired of this style of his? repetitive and boring as fuck now

I loved Chanel and Biking is pretty fun too. I was mainly talking about the newer singles

Thought soyboy was a /fit/ meme

I'd take any track off Blonde over any of these singles

Chanel is patrician
i would easily put it on the Blonde tracklist over Skyline To, Solo (Reprise), Pretty Sweet, Close to You or Godspeed, not even counting the skits

This. I liked Chanel but apart from that its too repetetive

>deleting Skyline To, Reprise and Pretty Sweet
Only tracks I would reall switch between album and single are Chanel and Nikes. Maybe this new one with Godspeed too.

Also, anyone else hoarding albums on hard drive and feeling kinda salty at new Frank songs releasing purely as online singles? I don't want to download songs by themselves but then when I have hankering for Frank I just end up listening to Blonde and Endless because throwing a playlist of singles on Youtube is kinda annoying

it would mess up the flow, i'm just saying i think Chanel's a better song
come to think of it i might take Chanel over Solo

artificial and soulless

doesn't even come close to the Danny Williams version

This new song really has the same minimalistic vibe from blonde, i think.

I feel like this and the recent ones were just songs that didn't make it on to blond, because they suck

these songs have nothing to do with blond

gorgeous

idk i'd say both this and provider sound pretty endless-esque

new album when?

this has a lot more "soul" than most of the 50s and 60s versions

Gigantic Frank fan here – let down as fuck by this.
Some parts are pretty, but often when he uses the delayed effect it just becomes immediately cacophonous in a bad way

>Skyline To, Solo (Reprise), Pretty Sweet, Close to You or Godspeed
so the best songs...fuck you faggot

this guy is so boring it hurts

Yeah, boring really does describe his music best
I have no idea how he (or rather the people behind the scenes) managed to convince so many that he is an unique and/or exceptionally talented artist

his famous tumblr post, his idiosyncratic green hair, big features on tracks, album art that sticks out and makes people remember the album even if it was trash, etc