PROTIP: The "AR" in "AR-15" stands for Assault Rifle

PROTIP: The "AR" in "AR-15" stands for Assault Rifle.

Anyone who acts butthurt when someone calls it an assault rifle is inventing reasons to avoid confronting the issues of gun violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuuuuuck ooffffffff and relate me

My AK isn't an automatic and its got avtomat in the name

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
NOT MOTHERFUCKER
NOT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

>AR-15
Stands for "armalite"

Weak bait.

Fucking phone fellate not relate son of a bitch

Librul gun control check list.
>Call a magazine a clip
>Call everything black an assault rifle.
>suggest that .223/5.56 is more powerful than ammunition used for big game hunting.

The AR 15, which stands for Adolf's Revenge 15 million, which was designed for a second holocaust of 15 million jews, fires the exact same bullets that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945. There's absolutely no reason for a civilian to own one of these and it's time for America to adopt common sense gun laws

>tfw my brother and I are going to buy AR-15s this weekend

assault rifles have select fire, so even if it did stand for assault rifle which it does not it would be incorrect.

Holy fuck lmao

It's actually "air rifle."

Why are people being deliberately misleading.

Holy kek pfaha!

Its actually "autism rifle"

PS I stole this from a (sadly) Canadian poster here but thought it was hilarious. Should be used more.

thanks for the redpill based anime ally

AR stands for ArmaLite Rifle, assault rifles have selective fire, AR15 rifles do not.

ATM stands for Automatic Teller Machine

You sound like a complete retard when you say ATM Machine

muh 15 gorillion

Ha!

I am a fucking leafposter and I get this, why the fuck can't your media get this through their skulls. Someone should be allowed to sue them (as is american tradition) for knowingly reporting false information.

I don't understand why gun rights advocates even seem okay/resigned to the National Firearms Act. It's not like it can't be repealed, and it basically proves the liberals' point that you truly can ban the possession of a certain class of firearms past a certain date without expensive tax/licensing making their circulation effectively a footnote in history over a long-enough period of time.

Getting Class III weapons at affordable prices is nearly impossible now unless you resort to the Slide Fire stock.

No don't sue them

I laugh my ass off every time some idiot starts babbling on about assault clipazines and shoulder things that go up

i dont want you guys to loose your shooty bangs though :(

>shooty bangs
Your post made my day, leaf. Keep it up.

I built my .308 and 5.56 from parts I got online. Feels good to have freedom.

Anyone who wacts butthurt when someone calls it a nigger problem is inventing reasons to avoid confronting the issues of diversity violence.

Nice b8.

>PROTIP: The "AR" in "AR-15" stands for Assault Rifle.

Wrong, nigger. The term "AR-15" signifies "Armalite rifle, design 15".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15

Eat a bag of dicks, fuckmouth.

But those guys are from Palm Beach, Florida

Empire of the rising shotposts

Japan brings the bants