/trap/

Let's just make this a thing already. Post whatever you've been listening to heavy lately, general discussion, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-PVdZFpyCo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AQ7ff1vI4o
youtube.com/watch?v=PEN_iCVt3rY
youtube.com/watch?v=tHByF4hK8HA
youtube.com/watch?v=pglAQx7ZAa8
soundcloud.com/glonemusic/glocky
soundcloud.com/user-390864977/lil-soda-boi-pop-a-xan
soundcloud.com/bladee1000/d-925-prod-forza
youtube.com/watch?v=jv4M8SCz7Co
youtube.com/watch?v=sfau-H2lVhs
youtube.com/watch?v=qOSGU0ItMCI
youtube.com/watch?v=cDmKhGYzZd4&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=SEG92Z_NGJE&list=LLZ7TpJmRhYcL8dKMUSq_Znw&index=7&t=46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

The new Lil Wayne tapes are surprisingly decent. It's cool to see a good rapper over some of these popular beats, but pretty much all the features suck unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AQ7ff1vI4o
youtube.com/watch?v=PEN_iCVt3rY
youtube.com/watch?v=tHByF4hK8HA
youtube.com/watch?v=pglAQx7ZAa8

>White boys talking about how "hard in the trap this banger goes XD"
Holy fuck

I've been avoiding them cause the reason I don't fw a lot of rappers (namely joyner lucas) is cause of that coattailing shit, using popular beats. But this shit's aight, aside from his rendition of gummo. But really, anyone who says tha carters 3 & 4 aren't classics is objectively a lier.

If people like that wanna be cultural plebs that's on them. Every general has posters that are vapid.

lil pump > all

black kray a legend

soundcloud.com/glonemusic/glocky
soundcloud.com/user-390864977/lil-soda-boi-pop-a-xan
soundcloud.com/bladee1000/d-925-prod-forza

seriously, dude does not get the credit he deserves for practically creating the current sc scene. Also that first shit is tight.

Who else would you add to that list? I would say lean and bones for sure

xavier wulf, spaceghost (as much as I hate to say it), triple 6, oj da juiceman, gucci & jeezy (obv), keef, future, denzel, and famous dex.

can't believe i forgot about SGP, dude used to beef with a lot of kids on facebook it was fucking hilarious

I bet he did, that mf started beef with a$ap, wulf, all types of people. I think that's why people stopped fuckin with him, dude just doesn't know how to play with others.

What are some essential UnotheActivist songs? I feel like I should like him because I like Lil Tracy, Carti and his other peers. But for some reason nothing is really sticking.

this nigga should be getting billions of views

youtube.com/watch?v=jv4M8SCz7Co

yeah I thought he would blow up after peep's death. I just discovered this shit the other day:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfau-H2lVhs

I haven't listened to him yet honestly but if you dig tracy and playboi you'll probably like Pollari.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOSGU0ItMCI

I agree. That's one of his best songs.

I never get tired of this shit. Sucks that this and Hashirama were his only good songs

youtube.com/watch?v=cDmKhGYzZd4&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=SEG92Z_NGJE&list=LLZ7TpJmRhYcL8dKMUSq_Znw&index=7&t=46s

If you like ed edd n eddy this is cool

who's mans is this

bump

booparoo