Tevin Coleman
Derrick Henry
Doug Martin
Corey Coleman
Thomas Rawls
Sterling Shepard
Kendall Wright

Will probably swap out the red rocket this week

Feel kinda weak at WR but I think they have high floors and DJ can win games for me

Love the rbs but like you said wrs are definitely weak. Also, I have a bad feeling about Dalton this year. Something tells me he is going to have a bad year.

10 team, PPR. 1 point for 25 return yards. Irma fucked me bigtime this week.

Jeremy Maclin (vs Cin)

or

Ted Ginn, Jr. (vs Min)

Both defenses are stingy against the pass and both WRs have questionable roles in their offense

Which QB should I start?

>Derek Carr (@Ten)
>Drew Brees (@Min)

I don't know if it matters, but 10 team PPR.

Carr is projected 17.8 and Brees 17. First time playing fantasy and I barely know anything about football.

Raiders are looking good this year? I thought they sucked.

Also, someone in my league got David Johnson and Le'veon Bell (auction draft).

How fucked are we?

Depends on the rest of the team. Those dudes can't overcome Davante Parker being his WR1.

Are all your league members retards

Yes.

You think so? Both Green and Eifert are healthy, and they have Mixon.

G I N N
I
N
N

14 Man PPR

Bench:
Andy Dalton
Eric Ebron
Matt Forte
Desean Jackson
Kenny Britt
Mike Wallace
James White

First time doing this in awhile. Feel like I should trade a WR for an RB but don't know who

H-how does Fantasy football works? I see everybody talking about it, but I don't know what the fuck it is, if it's like a card game or a online, or what.
Pls no bully.

Basically you try to collect all the best Black people, sometimes utilizing an auction to acquire them, then you compete your Black guys against other teams of Black people.

It's like Pokemon.

There's not that much to it. You're pretty much acting like an NFL manager. You join a league and draft players who get points week to week based on their real life play (varies wildly by all the different scoring systems though) and in H2H matchups at least, whoevers starters get the most points wins.

10 team PPR . I went hard on my RB's at the expense of my wr's Can I still make a decent go of it?

you should be ok

Which RB to play along with Zeke?
1point PPR

Kareem Hunt @ NE
CJ Anderson v LAC

What the fuck does exempt mean, cant find any stories that say Bell isnt playing, he is in right?

Should I be playing Diggs v NO or Matthews v Oakland at the flex? Feel like everyone else have questionable matchups?

Kareem, the Chargers D is severely underrated when its healthy which it is right now, and a lack of or a hobbled DT might allow a stacked box against CJ

Are there any open /spuh/ leagues?

Projections are pretty meaningless. Brees doesn't have a good matchup but he's good enough that I'd start him regardless.

Who do I start?

Paul Perkins @ DAL
Mark Ingram @ MIN
Theo Riddick vs ARI

You think a rookie is going to bamboozle Belichick at Gillette?

no, but I think Kareem has the better chance to get some decent points here, the question was who was the better choice, not is "is Kareem Hunt going to score 30 fantasy points on the NE defense?"

12 MAN 1pt PPR

Pick 1
Drew Brees @ MIN
Big Ben @ CLE

Pick 1
Theo Riddick v ARI
Jamison Crowder v PHI
Chris Hogan v KC

CJ

Ginn

Powell vs BUF
Hunt vs NE
PPR

Who do you start?

Powell

Ben, Crowder

Powell

ben + crowder

powell but barely

12 team PPR

do i trade amari for kareem hunt?

I wouldn't trade a proven asset for unproven one unless there is bonkers upside and I don't see that here.

Who do I start at WR2 Devante Adams or Stephon Diggs?

Any leagues with drafts today ?
I cut my last tie with the Broncos fans from Brazil group i used to play with because they are retards that unironically thought we should start Slotter.
I'm feeling empty,please

>tfw only 1 startable RB this week
>tfw have Zeke but don't have his handcuffs
HA HA TIME TO DIE

Hey /ffg/, I made a few leagues under Boxsama10 as my email and I'm still getting emails about a league, I've already made like 3 for y'all autistically enough. If anyone around here has commished or wants to give it a go I recommend you do, you'll likely fill your league tonight. So for the guys asking for a league, hopefully one of you will make it.

I'm going Hunt here

Maybe ship Desean out for an RB of equal tier but you have pretty solid team

Pryor over Hopkins? Is Philly D any good?

8 team 1 PPR, had 1st pick
QB: Luck, Palmer
RB: DJ, Zeke, Demarco, Crowell, TyMont, Mixon
WR: Michael Thomas, Fitz, ARob, Kelvin Benjamin, Crowder
TE: Gronk
D: HOU
K: Hopkins
Honestly can't believe my team

Lads what was the highlight of your draft?

Mine was watching one of the lads panic and take Jameis Winston in the 5th.

Also, r8 my team pls, Im very worried about my picks.

>Perriman
I have no idea what i was doing

how much did he pay for them, holy shit

Last year he had a bad year and finished 13th, IMO that's his floor and in a 12 man league he won't lose you games, I see his ceiling as top 5 desu, I'm feeling confident in him.

I like it, I'd swap out seahawk's D vs the pack, I got a feeling that's gonna be a shoot-out

yeah, i can't see him having a bad year at all.

I shouldn't hesitate dropping Robby Anderson and picking up Willie Snead after someone dropped him right?

The only issue is that I have Brees and Ingram so week 5 BYEs will be tight.

Should I start Rodgers or Brady?

2 man league?

8 man

Someone just dropped Corey Coleman to FA, Is that a smart pick up? Im thinking of dropping James Conner.

Who should my flex be? Pierre Garcon or Danny Woodhead?

Ppr, garçon.

That's what i was leaning towards, thanks for the advice

10 team, 0.5ppr league. Who should I start?

1 ppr, do you start Hogan over Martavis Bryant/B Marshall/Benjamin ? If so who?

Flex-Hunter Henry or Taylor Gabriel or Cole Beasley?

Have a trade question and this seems as good a place as any. I'm in a 12 team .5 point ppr league with no bonuses or anything for receiving yards or 50+ yard TD stuff.

They're offering my Julio for Gronk and Deandre Hopkins. My back up TE is Eifert and my other WRs are Alshon and Kelvin Benjamin. Think I should take the deal or is Gronk worth more since he's healthy at the moment and has the highest ceiling at TE

10 team ppr
how did i do lads?
also who should i start in the flex?

Who's the WR1 to target in trades outside the top 12?

Maclin might be set for a good bounce back year. He's out from under Alex Smith who kills WR value and was a solid started in Philly. I think he has a bounce back this season in Baltimore and can be gotten pretty cheap. Can maybe get a nervous Hopkins owner after last season.

I've got Odell and Demarius Thomas on my team filling WR 1 and FLEX but with their injuries my backup options are Hunt and Corey Coleman. Do I risk it and leave Hunt on the bench or do I slide him in at FLEX to be safe?

Seattle D @ GB or Chargers D @ DEN this week?

Projected points I'm comfortably favored; the only thing I'm not sure on is my defense; Seattle @ GB, or if I should bench them for Chargers @ DEN. Seattle is obviously my primary defense but they usually have a bad time at Lambeau, and GB can often light up their season openers. Should I just stick with SEA and let it ride? Again I'm comfortably projected to win so I'm not too worried.

If you're comfortable play it safe and go with the Chargers

What would you offer for maclin and Fat Rob? 12 team ppr

Long time vikes here, the defense does not currently have their shit together.
New orleans is gonna put it in the pooper but I honestly think it'll go both ways.

On another note derek carr is just a straight up monster and is constantly in his zone, he steals the spotlight week 1 probably.

Also is DJ for Demarco, Olsen, and Keenan Allen fair?

Thanks for the reassurance.

Brees seems like the safe choice.

Chargers D baby. We playin the broncos, they're ass and we're good. Shitattle D isn't what it once was and even still, GB always has the potential to light a team up

Alright bros here's one for you.

PPR league should I start
> Marcellus Bennett vs Seattle
Or
> Antonio Gates vs Denver

I'm thinking the sneaky play might be Gates this week. He's 1 TD away from holding the record and him and Rivers historically do pretty well against the Broncos in Primetime games (fantasy wise). I'd bet Gates scores atleast one TD this week but I'm not sure how Bennetts usage will be for GB yet.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

stefon is a definite > risharded myself

I have no idea who I should start at flex, thinking Duke Johnson? Also since our league is shitty we now get .2 per running yard and .5 ppr

WILL ODELL PLAY?

10 MAN

PPR

QB FRIENDLY LEAGUE:
(+6 POINTS PER PASSING TD)
(+1 POINT FOR EVERY 20 YARDS PASSING)
(-1 FOR EVERY INT)

Yes, I've posted this before, just want more opinions. So with that being said, how did I do?

.2 per yard and .5 PPR? I'd say start a pass-catching RB in the flex for sure.

Riddick might be good but I tend to avoid Detroit RBs so I'm honestly not sure what his usage will look like. Vereen might not be a bad play though

$65 a piece out of a $200 budget.

Praying for an injury lol

omg take julio jesus, and I would further change it up by trading alshon and benajmin to someone for like leveon or something. Those are 2 big picks you have that are likely gonna flop, and someone is likely willing to trade big for them as duo. (would not blame you for keeping alshon for a while)

Already have Leveon so no need to try and get him haha.

Okay come join my fucked league
>14 Teams
>2 Flex WR/RB/TE slots
>Bonuses for 40+ yard tds, 50+ yard tds, 200+yards receiving, 200+ yards rushing, 400+ yards passing
> 0.2 points per completion, 1 point per reception, offensive players get 4 points if they score a return TD, -1 point for missed PAT, up to -3 points for missed field goals
>Defense gets a point for forcing a fumble, even if they don't recover, 1 point if they block a kick, -5 points if the defense allows over 500 yards of offense,

It's going to be fucked man but it should be fun. Draft is tomorrow morning at 12 ET, it's the earliest the site would let us do it.
Get in here
> fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=5806195
League ID: 5806195
League Password: wewlad

Even though ESPN is usually kinda shit with their stats, apparently the Cards are #1 in limiting RBs so I probably won't do Riddick. Vereen is also kinda in the same boat but I also had him last year and sucked big balls whenever I put him in.

PPR league
Mike Wallace or Darren Sproles

If you could only have one on your team, who would you pick?

Wallace

Who should I start in the flex lads?

Robert Kelley v Philly
Adam Thielen v New Orleans
Alshon Jeffrey v Washington

Leaning towards Thielen and hoping its a high scoring game

Jeffrey

thielen. guaranteed 100 yards.

diggs

I'd make that drop and grab in a heartbeat.

a buddy's gf took cairo santos in the 5th

jesus

holy shit talking about jameis panic despite him having a better QB than you...wonder why.
Your team is entirely shit, you literally don't have 1 dependable player out there.

yeah she's the free win of the league

>tfw playing the bad team in my league this week
>they have James White and he'll either score 0 or 20 points tonight

pls be nice Belichick

> friend asks me to join his league last minute
> fuck it I'll join
> it's set to fucking autodraft
> Yahoo is pants-on-head retarded and has their draft rankings set for total points over the season
> this means that, unless you manually adjust your pre-draft rankings, the autodraft will grab you a QB in the first round (for reference Leveon Bell is fucking #17 overall)
> Rodgers and Brady go in the first
> I get David Johnson at pick #5
> everyone has 2 defenses
> Rawls, Robert Kelley and various other "probably should have been drafted" RBs on the waiver wire

There's atleast 4 or 5 things with this draft that would have qualified as the dumbest thing I've seen before this year

Need help with TE this week lads. PPR league btw

> Marcellus Bennet v. Seattle
> Antonio Gates v. Broncos

I just feel like Rivers is going to feed Gates the TD record on Monday. First game for a rebranded team, against their rivals, in primetime, 1 TD away from owning the record

There's no way Gates doesn't get atleast one TD right? But does Bennet get more points from Rodgers dinking and dunking all game to him

I'm in a bit of a pickle, which one is better Evan Engram @ dallas or Jermain Gresham @ detroit? Have to come up with a TE out of my ass because of the hurricane on a 16 team league. Ppr. I thought i'd only have to worry about TE's halfway through the season

yeah I had him at like an eight round grade

12 team league 0.5PPR

Who should I start ?

sounds good, he cleares waivers on saturday, hopefully i can scoop him up quick

you're fine as is

how did your draft go? did you get Gronk in the third? Brady in the fourth and Hyde in the fifth, that's pretty fucked up

I'm so conflicted.

Probably gonna be going back and forth until game day lol