>Radiohead covers

Bad things about this show:
>Everything else

>Good things about this show:

>Bad things about this show:
>Everything

Fixed for you no charge

It was shit

>hey guys see how much I don't like something that's popular?!
>hey guys I don't like the popular thing even more!
>hey guys I don't like the popular thing either but I'm less committed to disliking it!
Congratulations, now kiss, you fucking faggots.
If you want to make a thread about it being bad, talk about how it's bad, don't just say that it is.

Worstworld is awful. What a waste of ten hours.

awful show

I don't understand is this one guy samefagging? Who could think this? Yes I can understand some ways you might not like it. But fuck I mean it's really goddamned cool. Hey remember the FIRST FUCKING EPISODE where you're not quite sure who's human until people start getting shot? That's pretty great. Hey you know how they use the "is this person a robot" thing very sparingly after that, only having one big reveal centered around that? That's cool.

Of course it's JJ so I'm just waiting for it to self-destruct.

It was captivating and entertaining and I watched it to the end. I haven't thought about it for a minute since it's finished. I didn't really care about anyone on the show and there's literally zero character development and so many shitty tangents. Feels like they had so many oppprtunities to make it better.

The main guy behind it is Jonathan Nolan. You're in for a treat my man.

Disappointing there wasn't any real sex scenes.

I liked it, but at times it seemed like it tried way too hard to be edgy.

something something snekfu was good
and if you saw the movie beforehand you'd knew they'll butcher it for the tv

lumped in the middle but picked up in epsiode 7

Great show, pathetic underage samefagging ITT. Yes, the story with the black girl is shit, no need to repeat that, we all know.

Muh twist endings

Do you recognize this?

DR. FORD, I'M MIB

The show definitely has its flaws. But all in all the stories were nicely told and the thrill was maintained with masterful plotting, so all in all good show.

Bad things: probably the whole Maeve shit, retarded and pointless to the main story. It literally has no connection to anything else and could have been stripped.

Other than that, the
>le bernard is arnold xD
twist was a bit forced from my point of view. It has far less impact to the show's plot that it should given how important arnold supposedly was, but again it helps to keep the suspense of the plot running so you get hooked.

Shite

I'd probably give it a 7/10. It was enjoyable but definitely not deserving of the 10/10 reviews it's getting.

The Night Of is probably the best thing I watched in 2016.

I want to pick this up just for the hot cowboys, how disappointed will I be?

Interested to see where they'll take it in further seasons. Will it expand into the 'real world' or stay contained in the park?

It was alright. Delores is hot so that worked in its favor and I liked the William arc.

Hey Sup Forums I dropped watching this show at the episode where the two techies made the black lady robot super smart.

Honestly, the logic behind this decision was so poor I actually felt offended. They literally are on control of that hooker in their fingertips. They had multiple opportunities to pull the plug on her and just move on with their lives but they caved to her threats?? I couldn't believe it.

Am I wrong to have done this? Is it worth continuing the show?

Someone's jealous

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Are you actually retarded? They explicitly say she is capable of pulling herself out of sleep mode and boring orders.

Those two techs were definitely the worst part of the show. It was enjoyable watching the story wrap up most of its loose ends. If you're invested in any of the other arcs you should finish it.

>tfw to smart to hate Westworld

Oh come on. They weren't completely at her mercy. She fucking glitched and froze looking at her live dialogue and instead of capitalizing the techie goes durrr uh oh is she broken???

They completely rebuild her. They could have easily killed her then or put her stats on retard mode the first time she makes them play on their ipad.

I'm still hoping they are hosts and Ford has programmed them to do what they're doing. That or the outside world is such a hellhole that it's worth risking your job/life to remain employed by the park. Bernard told Maeve that she's still performing scripted actions and we have yet to find out who is programming her.

WW is a 'Matrix 3' by sisters Wachowski for mass audience

yet you're here

The Radiohead covers sound nice on their own, but I didn't like hearing them in the show. It just felt out of place.

Young Pope > Westworld

>They completely rebuild her.

They didn't do anything until she was out of the goop.

>She fucking glitched and froze looking at her live dialogue and instead of capitalizing the techie goes durrr uh oh is she broken???

This is overtly done because asian-man is retardedly compassionate and they go out of their way to show that multiple times.

> They could have easily killed her then or put her stats on retard mode the first time she makes them play on their ipad.

Same response as above, the one that does the changes is the idiot that has compassion for her.

I'm not saying the character is super smart, but I am saying the show has logical consistency which OP suggested it didn't. Well DESU I'm sure it fucks up somewhere but not there.

>I'd probably give it a 7/10

Yeah I liked it as we'll but it bothers me that there are almost no likeable characters left, so when people start dying in season 2 it will be impossible to get invested