So which one of you was this

>Twitter trolls report Pro LGBT Muslim Women to their Government
>They get the death penalty

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/20/the-twitter-trolls-terrorizing-muslim-girls.html?1

I no longer view the islamic conquering of the west as a bad thing.

Holy SHIT

Why would you be tweeting about that in the middle east though

But aren't they a religion of peace?

I love this. Let them feel the persecution we feel for having non-liberal political views.

yes they are

>post yfw you realize Sup Forums posters are the real Muslims

How? There are no evil Cis White Heterosexual men living in the area. Only people from the religion of peace live there.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

thats so hardcore

Islam is a rich, peaceful and vibrant religion and these women are islamophobes who deserve punishment.

noice

Kek

Heh

MFW

Man, how many people has Sup Forums managed to kill now?

I can't believe you Islamophobes killed her. I mean, honestly, what is wrong with you?

Just because she's Muslim you think it's right that she died? I can't believe you did this.

This is wrong. You are all evil.

>this is what the average liberal thinks

Why aren't sonics arms blue?

Exactly, thats why I call bullshit.

Are we counting suicides?

>twitter trolls are to blame for this woman getting the death penalty
>not the muslim government who sentenced her to death
Okay, liberals lol

>“Twitter is absolutely useless. They don’t take this sort of thing seriously,” said the woman who asked to remain anonymous. “I don’t know what the solution is.”

twitter confirmed best social media platform (not saying much but its something)

Good question.

>twitter confirmed best social media platform (not saying much but its something)

It really isn't. You can get IP banned for disagreeing with feminists, even FagBook doesn't do that.

I doubt that, I do that all the time on twitter.

I'm IP banned for it, and have been for over a year.

Well if you needed proof that Sup Forums and internet fundamentalist islam are pretty much two sides of the same retarded coin, this thread proves it

Did you say something stupid like you're gonna track her down and rape her cunt or something?

Are we counting Omarlando as a Sup Forums success story?

Really makes you think...

Don't you be supporting the blue armed bandit

No threats at all, in fact very few swear words even, just disagreeing with feminists with arguments they've never heard before.

>internet fundamentalist islam

that's very specific...so Sup Forums is like Sup Forums?

I don't know why you idiots go from one extreme to the other
>islam
or
>female slut culture

you do know there's a middle ground.

If the muslims living there don't follow their own laws, what makes liberals think they would follow ours? They should either follow the law or riot against their countries' oppressive government; not bitch about it on social media.

#notallMuslims #onlytheonesondeathrow

Same thing happens to muslims who go atheist and make channels on youtube. Some islamic state types make false copyright claims against their video, and to fight against it the person had to submit their real world information for legal reasons.

Don't call anyone.

Are we counting the plane crash from last year?

Kek.

How's a copyright strike the same as jail?

After they release their info they end up dead the next day.

Piss off

RARE -ISH
A
R
E
-
I
S
H

Lmfao Obama doesn't send you to a fucking death camp for your wrong opinions you fucking child

Calm the fuck down

I like how liberals blame everyone, but the muslims killing them.

Keep up Sup Forums, maybe this degenerates will wake up one day.

Copyright strike is part of youtubes DMCA system. It's automated and anyone can submit a claim without proof and without consequence. If you get one you have to defend against it. It's a guilty until proven innocent automated system.

So people would submit a claim, the youtuber would have to submit their real world information to defend their account, and the attacker would learn who they really are and could try to go after them in their country.

I don't see the problem. They're breaking the laws of the country they're in so if they get caught they should be punished accordingly. What's so bad about that?

Are we counting air strikes /sg/ kinda defacto arranged?

>Well if you needed proof that Sup Forums and internet fundamentalist islam are pretty much two sides of the same retarded coin, this thread proves it

We just want an end to degeneracy.
Quite a site to behold that the west has become such a shit show culturally and sand niggers have to show us what degenerate swines we have become.

WTF do they expect twitter to do about Islamist governments sentencing it's citizens to death for things they posted on twitter.

>white men are useless and destructive we don't need them
>WHITE MEN PLS HELP

Nothing technically, but western internet companies and people are starting to learn lack of anonymity can legitimately get people killed depending on their country.

Sort of like people bragging about crimes and posting evidence of the crime on Facebook/ VK then being surprised the police come after them.

tip top kek heiled

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

Yeah.

>Blame white men for problems that brown men cause
>White men, can you like, uh, please HELP US?

Fucking great

Let the mainstream report this

>evil bigoted trolls out LGBT people to the public
>they are fucking executed because they live in a Muslim majority nation
>liberal pity and minority complex causes internal meltdown

I do. They're just as degenerate and bad if not more so. It would be like trading aids for the bubonic plague. Not much of an improvement. It is however highly amusing to see them going after each other.

We need to find some ways to get them to know each other better, if the Iran after the revolution and other places are anything to go by, the outcome should be hilarious.

Really makes you think.

Tippest Toppest Kek

>Entire proud to be for non liberals or leftists

Are we counting driving people to suicide on tumblr or our increasing mastery of meme magic?

article does not say this m8

It says that it's a potential punishment and knowing it's shitfuckistan I wouldn't doubt it.

Sup Forums hasnt killed nobody. even now muslims are doing the killing

Saudi prince owns more stock than the CEO

probably why ISIS is so huge on twitter

until it actually happens it's sensationalist to report it as fact

>Twitter trolls are to blame
>not the government that IS KILLING PEOPLE FOR BEING PRO LGBT

fuck the left, they dont even actually care about gays

Germany bro, how's berlin doing? Right now a lot of israelis with money are buying real estate there for renting, there are even some israeli management companies.

historians estimate about 6 million

are we counting that time Sup Forums blocked that spic's phone call to his mom and he became "that guy"

I've been ip banned on Sup Forums for disagreeing with feminists

Those were good times.
Simpler times.

I've been IP banned from Blacked.com for disagreeing with feminists.

Hory Shit, Lost...!

this is kind of sad

poor spicmummy :'(

Wait, what the fuck?

that was just fucking wrong if true, the poor lady must have 'what if' thought every day for the rest of her life.

Ahahahaha. Might aswell invest in Mekka. Berlin is one of the cities with the highest number of mudslimes. By all means please do go there and invest, it's as if you venture into Palestine.

Could someone explain
does Sup Forums have people in Syria?

>He doesn't know that /sg/ gave russians coordinates to call an airstrike and kill isis

ebin

Guys, I know this sounds crazy, but what if we teamed up with the muzzies on this one? Just hear me out; if we joined them in reporting these people, and more lefties get sent to jail/ killed by Muslims for expressing pro-LGBT views, we could use it as an opportunity to redpill people as to the real nature of Islam.
Should we start reporting them, too?

kek, for real? My little sister is even planning to fly to berlin next month, I better find proof and show her before she gets herself culturally enriched though she probably wouldn't listen.

That's why they're invest dum dum. Refugees = more people = more demand for housing = higher property values. They'll flip before thing really start to go to shit.

Jews destroy the West and make a quick buck doing it.

Only 200k and most of them died of typhus.

none, Sup Forums is a board of peace

I really like this image, and this thread.

Today was a good day.

>mfw you can kill muslims from the comfort of your own home in current year 1997+19

They have no money, no job skills, low IQs and a propensity for crime.

Doesn't mater. The state will subsidize their housing so demand will still increase in the short term. Long term, white flight will set in and prices will decrease, though.

Yes, they congegrate in the large cities such as Hamburg, Berlin. The vast mayority of mudslimes lives in a few big cities. And they tend to not particularly like jews, that is to say they really don't like them for the most part.

It's not open anarchy by any means, there's still a pretense of normality but she shouldn't exactly run around with an Israel T-Shirt. Imagine pulling that in some Arabic country, it's slowly approaching that point. Not as bad as Paris yet though, so these cities have that going for them.

Might be, but it's going to go up in flames before long. So they should try and sell them off soon rather than buying more. I guess it's the average jumping onto the bandwagon to make profit as the professionals are jumping off and running with their money.

Sup Forums's true calling, fighting the Syrian war