Is this the biggest irrelevant country? What are they known for?

Is this the biggest irrelevant country? What are they known for?

They are irrelevant in the west, like Italy is irrelevant in south-southeast Asia.

coconuts.

I really don't know much about Indonesia either tbqh.

Italy is irrelevant in general. Just another European country. Literally fake Spain.

>East Timor nobel prizes: 2
>Indonesia nobel prizes: 0

seriously why is indonesia so irrelevant having such a big territory and population?

Wait what? Who in East Timor got Nobel prizes, and for what?

>78101530
>263 million in population
how do they manage to be so irrelevant at everything ?

They are turbo manlets.

They're just Chinks who larps as Indians.

> Carlos Filipe Ximenes Belo
> Jose Ramos Horta

quintessentially East Timorese

this is what i'm asking,maybe an indonesian pops up and tells us what his country is known for

No, asshole, spain is dake Italy.

Honestly, to put Spaniards above Italians, the mere thought of it induces vomitus.

>what are they known for
This is pretty dope.

I mean, Timor, of Population 1m, survived 30 years of attacks from a 260m muslim population and came out more christian on the other side.

Oi, leave the luso-gooks alone. They stayed up late to 4am in the morning to come and celebrate Portugal's Euro16 victory.

They are our best colony.

t. Stanley Pastalitano

nope thats canada

Christianity is fucking stupid.

Spain and Italy are two faces of the same tomato-tasting, loud-speaking coin. It's kind of cute. It's honestly pretty weird how close they ended up despite being separated.

Just like Portugal and hmmm

Yeah, but beating muslims will earn you the jewest prize, won't it?

New Nigerians
I used to run an Amazon account for dropshipping before i got banned for copyright issues. Anyway I would get orders for some EU address and then after the payment I would get a message saying, can you please send this to indonesia.

I think Obama ate dog there.

Huh... I thought you were full of shit but I googled it first before calling you a retard and it's apparently true.