Oh, boy... here we go again

Oh, boy... here we go again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eABt4lg9xSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

going down the only road we've ever known

hey at least you won olympic gold in london

You fucking disgust me. You are by far the worst posters in the entirety of this god forsaken board. The posts you "people" make on here are only a reflection of your filthy, uncivilized, disease ridden shithole of a country. You make those soup monkey eaters seem like the epicenter of modern civilization.
Stop spreading your cancerous presence in this board and do something useful with your life, like getting captured and executed by one of the 20 drug cartels that fester in that disease ridden dump you call your city.

> bicampeón de América
> didn't qualify to Russia 2018

BASED

Mexican posters arent that bad, especially the educated ones who realise their team is shit

the worst posters are the mexicans with a USA flag proxy

>mexicans with a USA flag proxy
Chicanos are not a meme, those are genuinely people on American soil who are posting without a proxy but hate USA and worship Mexico. There is a massive amount of them.

hey, at least you are not american

How the fuck have Mexico had 2 world cups and we barely got one and haven't had one for 50 years. It's actually ridiculous

>tfw night Simpsons best Simpsons

I will always defend my mexican friends

t. Bimbo poster

>Remember when FIFA say we can't host a world cup because we don't have the infrastructure
>Gets pointed out that we quite clearly do and held the Euros less than a decade ago
>Quickly change their stance and say England is too rough
>Point at the hooliganism from the '80s as proof
>Turn around and hand it to South Africa instead
>South Africa, the AIDS, crime, rape and murder capital of the world

Don't believe (((their))) lies. Did you think it was just a coincidence that Qatar and Russia had winning bids and the fact both countries are ran by billionaire oligarchs was merely a side note that played no part in the voting process.

We all know how those concessions work. Even Brazil's was absolute bs and obviously money was involved

so are you an actual self hating faggot or a central american hiding behind a proxy?

Deported dreamer who roots for the USMNT actually.

Yesterday I was listening the radio and amongst news about cops being killed and everyday stuff, it was something about votes for the Olimpics and the WC being bought by brazilian politicians. I would search for links, but I doubt any of you guys can read monkeysoup dialect...

Didn't one of your politicians even said that you shouldn't protest about corruption since the money was already spent during the Olympics and worldcup?

Hugo Sanchez and who's the other world class player from Mexico?

I don't know... But I wouldnt be surprised. Typical brazilian politician commentary.

The thing is, FIFA and olympic international committee are rotten to the core. They'll sell anything for the right price.

neither
he's just a mexican whose not delusional about reality

Rafa Márquez

> he doesn't know about El Chanfle

Chicharito obviously
Agree 100%

fifa just hates you m8s, oligarchs are just an excuse

> B-but at least >we are the best team in our zone

Think again, dreamer:

youtu.be/eABt4lg9xSA