Holy shit boys....they did it again....this is the best thing Sup Forums has made

holy shit boys....they did it again....this is the best thing Sup Forums has made
susurrate.bandcamp.com/releases

wtf this is actually really good

bump

Stop shilling this shit here you fucking underage faggots. I'm glad I left especially if this is the kind of bland shit you chose to make. It's not even good folk when the vocals and the lyrical writing is so nonexistent. Most bandcamp thread posters make better shit than this, if you want a good alternative folk album stop making garbage in reaper and actually learn how to record instruments.

lmfao how the fuck is this folk

t. pablo collective

Its ok

The disparity between individual recording quality takes it down a few notches but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a generally enjoyable project.

I'm not part of any Sup Forums projects and i was never part of Pablo Collective i dont like the genre they go for at all. Sorry that your so salty
They labelled it on the bc thread as folk so if it isnt folk then why are you labeling it like that?

It was a difficult process, because of way different recording places. One of our members had the luxury of a full studio and another would record into his phone, so we really did the best we could

there was definitely some acoustic folk elements to the album, but its not a folk album by any means. I didn't make that post, though

not even the real susurrate masterpiece

don't worry there will 3 more masterpieces this year alone

real talk

yeah bet

uh yuh we got one 10/10 for each season.

alright, I'll keep an eye out. this first one is good but I don't think its a 10/10, who knows, you might just pull one out

yeah it's def not 10, but we gotta be confident. and hey thanks man, hope you like everything that comes out this year.

The piano sounds pretty nice. Wasn't a bad listen.

at least its better than the first fuckin album you guys made

terrible font that ruins an eyecatching album cover. I listened to it though, it was all rather enjoyable, best tracks are the first two.

>implying the best track isn't it was cold

uh actually it was remember but nice try