give me weezer facts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-qRAZ4oUQ
rockdirt.com/rivers-cuomo-explains-why-he-doesnt-screw-groupies/3590/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're shit

They are an Alternative Rock band from the 90s

they're called Weezer

I think what you meant to say was Weezer is an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1992, consisting of Rivers Cuomo (lead vocals, lead guitar), Patrick Wilson (drums), Brian Bell (rhythm guitar, backing vocals, keyboards), and Scott Shriner (bass, backing vocals).

Rivers Cuomo, their frontman, is an absolute loser.

did they copy the feelies on purpose?

one of them is micheal jacksons bastard son.
the other is banned in the u.k. for not doing heroin
one is a cardboard cutout of himself on stage but no one notices he's very shy, and the other is an accountant who's original last name was sheklestien.

Cuomo had one leg shorter than another and had that bone lengthening surgery shit done.

Kurt was from Seattle, lol

i need deeper facts

improvisational electro pop hailing from conecticut Tennesy,
Brain Wilson, Infinite Jeff, Themony Store, and Emjee Yellow went for the gold for the debut blue album ,”the blue album”. Featuring a rush of crescendos, slap like bass, percussive grain, and drums, these boys crafted midsouth emo out of seemingly thin hair

Buddy Holly music video comes with Windows 95

Rivers Cuomo is kurt cobain after he killed himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-qRAZ4oUQ

further proof Killing Joke are better than Nirvana

And he killed himself only to become a weeb.

The cover is indeed a reference to The Feelies, but I wouldn't say copy. It's not that samey

He looks scared

why is pinkerton Sup Forumscore again? it's such a shitty album.
>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish setting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell at him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud so eventually instead of arguing with her he just starts singing along so you hear "rivers you fucking faggot turn that crap down" interwoven with "hotobashiru atsui patosu de, omoide wo uragiru nara"
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
who can listen to this garbage unironically????

I heard after Blue Album that Rivers went to some high fallutin east coast school. He had a panic attack that culminated with him locking himself in his room for a few days. School officials called the boys in blue who had nothing better to do than kick down the door of a 110lb nerd because he 'might bring harm to himself'.

This could all be made up though. I remember coming across this gem of information before I was in high school and it was on TV like E channel or something. Or I could have made it up in some dream. Anyways Rivers looks like a limp wristed Indie dandy and The Blue Album is the only album worth a damn

Quality shitpost

3/5

>When we’re on tour, I try to find a massage parlor wherever we go. It’s become a ritual – wandering around the seedy district at three in the morning, searching for some action. I prefer the full body massage with a ‘happy ending’. It can start to feel kind of empty after a while, but you can meet some really cool people. A lot of times it’s the older ladies I really like – they have this nice maternal vibe. The reason I started with the prostitutes was solely to work on my negotiating skills. Once I mastered negotiating with a naked woman asking me for money, dealing with Interscope was a piece of cake.

rockdirt.com/rivers-cuomo-explains-why-he-doesnt-screw-groupies/3590/

Reminder that Rivers mom was actually a masseuse at some point

>rockdirt.com/rivers-cuomo-explains-why-he-doesnt-screw-groupies/3590/
Can't tell if this is satire or not

What did Nirvana think of Weezer?

Kurt killed himself before Blue was released and I doubt he had heard of them beforehand. No idea what Krist's or Dave's opinions are though.

>the other is banned in the u.k. for not doing heroin
this made me laugh