>tall
>skinny
>sunken cavemen eyes
>heavy Neanderthal brow
>high cheekbones
>bony angular jaw
>creepy high forehead
>weird narrow skull

When did you realize that Nordic "people" are just pale Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQcN7lHSD5Y
harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html
bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/egyptians/pyramid_builders_01.shtml
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean Germanics?

When I saw this video
youtube.com/watch?v=GQcN7lHSD5Y

Swedish cuck status revoked for not actually race mixing

nice. old anthropologists noted the similarities between the Nordic type and some Iranic and East African types and they were similar to the ones you mentioned

so what if they are? afrcans build the giza pyramids,. the babylon gardens, collosus of rhodes, and also other wonders. nothing to be ashamed of.

Africans in general aren't really that tall. I guess you've never been to Sub-Saharan Africa, thought.

>afrcans build the giza pyramids,. the babylon gardens, collosus of rhodes, and also other wonders
yeah, as slave workforce

when I first saw pewdiepie here (he lived with Marzia in Vicenza and my house was down the same road).

I also called him a snownigger once. He run in his basement.

Giza wasn't built with slaves at all but instead paid labour.

nicely done chap, well done

/his/, please
believing that slaves were paid in the past is as cringey as believing ayyyliums built them with antigravitation saucers

sub-Saharan Africa suffers from massive malnutrition. African-Americans with only 20% European admixture are about the same in height as European-Americans. Nilotes are about as tall as the Dutch under ideal conditions probably

You posted what I'm pretty sure it's an inhabitant of the Horn of Africa or around there.
They're literally "Caucasian" with black skin. They're not Bantus for instance with the protruding jaw.

It was literal paid labour. When people weren't needed to farm they worked on buildings like pyramids or other big projects.

Never understood why Finns were considered "Nordic".
Germania is the modern Nordic area, meaning all Germanics are synonymous with Nordic in origin.
Finns came from east of the Urals, they aren't Nordic.

he's making fun of pic related
you need to read the thread instead of looking at the pic's thumbnail

[needs citation]

Finland is Nordic because of its close connection to Sweden, the main Nordic country.

reverse image search you dumbass

It means they're Germania's bitches, not Nordic themselves.

Yes, he's drawing parallels between North Germanics and East Africans, highlighting their facial similarities. I explained why it is that way.

Protruding jaw is only a thing in people with poor nutrition. Like one dentist long ago discovered that bad nutrition tends to effect facial growth in certain ways for various people.

Google it

harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html
bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/egyptians/pyramid_builders_01.shtml

I doubt this because tons of well-fed negroes here in the US exhibit these traits.

He is a Bantu himself, but these are not normal traits for them.

>negros
>america
>well fed

Banquet TV dinners, grape soda, and poipeyes do not constitute a complete diet.

That guy does not have a neanderthal brow

If you honestly think the American fast food diet would produce prognathism then you'd see a lot of American children that experience stunting.

Bantu is a LANGUAGE group you moronic ass.
The genetics between speakers vary a lot based on the region.

Only Eastern Finns. Western Finns are as Swedish as Dolph Lundgren.

>When did you realize that Nordic "people" are just pale Africans?
I've known since seeing screeching blond monkeys screaming about how "superior" they are to Meds despite being nothing of the sort. Also Nordics have squinty eyes and flat noses like typical subhumans.

Languages herald ethnicity which herald a "typical" facial characteristic.
Obviously their going to be areas where the mixing, but the Zulu look more like their Congolese brethren than their Khoisan neighbors.

Anglos are Nordic, checkmate.

>Languages herald ethnicity
no

Vikings were black.

almost 20% black blood yet she looks whiter than most white americans

Rhineland Bastards strike again!

You think language is magic or something?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

explain your own opinion in your own words,

>wh*tes are just Congolese with smaller brains

No wonder they have no culture

>tfw 100% Caucasoid from around Europe and West Asia

An ethnicity has a language inherent to them, as they travel they spread their language, but when they arrive in an area they mix with the locals but the majority culture is typically dominant.
Indo-Europeans spread from the Caspian Steppes, to Scandinavia, to England, to North America and it's why you and I speak an IE language, much like how the Zulu went from the Congo to South Africa and they speak and look like you'd expect, much like us.

But you see a lot of stunted growth. Poor white people in the US don't have chins.

>Poor white people in the US don't have chins.
You're gonna have to back that up.