Sup Forums, How do we fight feminism?

Sup Forums, How do we fight feminism?

why contain it?

wait

you don't have to. They turn on each other very quickly.

>How do we fight feminism?
Don't need to. When islam takes over the west, feminism will be literally stoned to death.

>That pic
What the literal fuck

Society degeneracy is growing, we need to protect our sons future

We dont, it's already too late. We should stay at home and watch the world burn

Degeneracy is the norm.

Do like this leaf said and wait.

Don't need to. It's like a 2 year old screaming about how they want something. They will never listen and nothing will ever calm them down, so just let them wear themselves out.

i refuse, i have a baby daughter and i need to secure a future to her

/thread
Enjoy sexual liberation

The fire must burn all to ash before we can rebuild. It's too late.

You should have thought about it before.

She'll be sucking a sea of dicks at high school and theres nothing you can do

Stop supporting them. They only hang around due to enablers.

that's harsh user

[spoiler]melhor ensina-la a ser recatada e do lar[/spoiler]

Sexual liberation for who? Chad and cunts?

So from those scars, it's safe to assume the one on the left got the worst boob job ever?

>Chad
Nah, it takes the slightest amount of effort to get laid. You're just lazy and/or whiny

nipple hair

Ridicule it and poke flaws in it, expose how hypocritical, destructive, deceptive and retarded it is.

Support channels and outlets that speak out against it or that don't cater to it, don't support outlets that do those things. If you get enough people doing that, especially in positions of power, it lessens its influence.

Feminism isn't the problem it's the symptom of the greater problem called females and hypergamy. It got this bad because of faggot nĂ¼-males that enable them and let them run around doing whatever they want. You won't stop feminism because you're a faggot slave to the pussy.

Good lord that is disgusting. Why are feminist always so disgusting.

>i have a baby daughter and i need to secure a future to her
Well that sucks.

Yeah, sure. I've accepted I'll die a virgin at this point. Taken all the normalfag advice, still nothing.

The fuck does this even mean? Honestly I'll never understand women. Maybe I'm better off alone.

Education means nothing if society, government and media support slut behaviour.
Internet worsened the things

Good goy. Please shoah yourself.

Breast reduction

It actually make sense. Women are passive by nature, and muslims are the most non passive people in the world

I will teach my daughter what's right and wrong, i will point to fags and say "Hey kid, see that? That's not normal, people will try to say it is, but isn't, but that doesn't mean you have the right to be disrespectful to them ok?"

Simple way to fix that:

This. Giving them voting rights was also a Pandora's box that crippled any democratic solution to it. Feelings are more important than anything else now. No one has to even acknowledge facts if they go against feelings.

>but that doesn't mean you have the right to be disrespectful to them ok?"
That's how things start to decline. 20 years ago faggots would be bullyied into suicide, 200 years ago they would be burned alive.

Tolerance is the same as neutrality. If its wrong, why should anyone respect them?

Anyway, it's impossible to keep child away from bad influenced in West, I do not believe that saying that X thing is wrong will function when everyone else say it's right.

It means she consented to preform oral sex to some chad, the chad wasn't interested in a relationship beyond the blow job, and she's bitter about it and became a feminist.

So, should i teach my kid to act like a monkey?

Remove welfare. Problem solved. Yes it's that easy.

Islam is cancer and degeneracy itself. Take a look at Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and so on.

No, you should accept that she'll be a slut.

>Batata frita
So what's the deal, is there a stand selling burgers only on the opposite side like in Banjo Kazooie?

>Islam is cancer and degeneracy itself
How so?

no one will rape her because no one drives a forklift around

>Neil Gaiman
>straight
His name is literally Gay Man.

>later disappointed when police revealed that the rapist though she was a Jewish boy

If my daughter grown to become a feminist, i will unironically kill myself

i really hope time changes by the time she's old

>Make suicide cool
>Degenerates eliminate themselves from gene pool
>????
>Profit

Fucking cucks, sitting and waiting for the enemy to kill us all, rape our women and children, take our lands, and impose a teaching from a deluded pedophilia-loving illiterate that will literally get you killed if you deny his insane teachings. You will lose all your rights and you are okay with this. If you won't fight and want to sit down and cuck, fucking kill yourselves you pathetic pieces of shit you are already useless.

That's so fucking disrespectful, wtf

Sharia law. That's it, I am a #Quaran

This is wonderful.

ayy lmao

Holy shit, how does that even happen?

do pussy hairs actually grow that much?

Heavily tied to Arabic culture, promotes inbreeding to the point where the longest afflicted are turning into complete and utter imbeciles who dropped themselves up to 20 and more IQ points and it's starting to show even physically, they grind any kind of progress to a halt as things such as art, music and most science are pretty much outlawed and so on and on.

Go look up stuff going on in countries such as Afghanistan. Read some of the things soldiers who were stationed there write about their norms, such as little boy fucking. Islam is degeneracy in it's own right and arguably worse.

We can fix feminism and the likes simply be defunding it. You can't fix inbreeding and other ills in the same way.

I agree people shouldn't be put down for any reason physically including weight but don't fucking pretend your gross fucking body is pretty.

My fucking body is flabby and gross, but i'm not walking around fucking shirtless, then claiming everyone should accept me shit fucking stupid sluts.

Top picture is true bravery

Bottom picture is pure arrogance and shamelessness not to mention a gluttonous sloth.

Of all the things I've seen on Sup Forums that's the most messed up.

Aren't most Sup Forumslacks lead by feelings anyway?

WWIII cant get here soon enough, KEK hear my plea and end it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember it was okay because women are for babies and boys are for fun. I was told it mostly happened at weddings.

Yea totally not a persecution complex

I mean, the only way you'll get my angry here is if he's not getting some. Open marriages already exist and both sides go out with others. But if this is one sided because "muh feminism" then yeah I'm angry.

Second-wave feminism (actual feminism, as opposed to first-wave which was just Suffrage) started in the 1960s.

That reads like a bad Illuminati youtube video.

Man i know brazilian mormons who even if the church literally brainwash them into being pure and whatnot they still fall prey of all the sluttyness in instagram and shit

hit them? even if they dont really want equality that still their narration
>white knight comes in their defence
hit him, harder

she is right about the fluids though

>stomp on hair
>glue rips off or they headbutt eachother

damn i haven't heard persecution complex in a long time (like 10 years)
We really need to start bringing it back.

To be fair, they're kinda cannibalising themselves at times.

is anyone surprised by this though? women have a very easy life, even the ugly and fat ones for the most part. there's always some numale cuck to take care of even the hamplanets if they don't feel like working.

i would see little reason for suicide if someone was supporting and fucking me for no good reason too