Could I pass as a local in your country?

Could I pass as a local in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0CdSvAbNdPX
vocaroo.com/i/s0fFq1uOCtul
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably.

Yup

No

Could I?

post ass

blue eyes as male = beta to be dominated by hazel eye alpha male

vocaroo.com/i/s0CdSvAbNdPX

autism

Nej, det vill jag inte favä.

Shut up, or else!

>implying i give a shit about your little beta language or your thoughts and feelings
bend over and stop opening your mouth, you're about to be forcefully enriched.

I don't see any women crying in tears over hazel eyes. Because hazel eyes aren't beautiful. Blue eyes are really beautiful and worth protecting, so girls cry about it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0fFq1uOCtul

No you're too white for the U.S. Viva la Raza.

How do I take good eye pictures like this pls

>beautiful
Yes, women are beautiful, and you're a woman. Don't snap at me again or I'll give you a smack.

Now you shut up, because I'm getting very tired of your talk. We're going to fight. We're going to fight to the death and your chances to survive are zero. I start by biting off a part of your cheek, you scream and wander away in horror and horror. One moment there's a little pink spot on your cheek, just underneath your eye. In the next moment the blood flows out of it. A red stream flows down your face - like tears. But your real trouble comes when I start pulling your hair. When I get hold of your hair, it's not like a fool in a normal fight; this is more like being caught in a mill or machine at a factory - it's brutal. I'm pulling and every muscle in your neck is in tension and you scream like an animal as you close your eyes and try to pull away with all your power. But I pull you closer and closer by your hair - it's unstoppable as if it were gravity. As you are within reach, I grab your chin and mouth with my other hand and break the lower part of your face. You scream and one can hear how the jawis crushed - your teeth pops out of your mouth like popcorn. In the next moment you will be completely silent, besides some gurglely sounds. Your whole body feels cold, then hot, and then you feel it all. The blood flows out of you like you were a fire hydrant, half your face is broken, your eyes are open and standing out. I finallt let go of your hair and brushes some of your hair off my fingers - the battle is over. You are finally silenced - forever.

Why are your eyes so pitted

It's best to get a mirror and take your pants off for brown eye pictures.

>his genes leave his eyes open to attack
dumb gook

Could I ?

CHI or Pakistani?

nice eyes tho

Could I pass as a local kid in your country?

quit shooting dope first

Could i pass?

Yes, could I pass?

Neither

Those are just common poop eyes
You're not part of true hazel master race