Is Gothic lolita style popular in your country?

Is Gothic lolita style popular in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l7v8DAbIOx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most people don't know it exists

SAD

Russians Galdems would look qt in Gothic lolita style

Same here

Do you wish it was popular in Brazil:?

no, the people who wear this shit are usaully fat as fuck and have daddy issues

grim

Don't be nasty

Is this how the British version would look instead of the watered down Japanese version? If so, then cute.

>Is Gothic lolita style popular in your country?
No.

About 6 or 7 years ago I guess, I read an article about them and their presence in the country on a magazine. However, it seems that it never got popular in this place. Personally, I've never seen someone dressed in such fashion.

British are modest Japanese are eccentric

fat and daddy issues are bad all of a sudden?

I wish, everytime I go outside I only see gay prides 24/7. I wish I was born in the 1950s.

i wish

Anything European and beautiful is not popular. Anything ugly and non-White is.

sweet lolita > gothic lolita

Literally this, for the love of God.

I just quit smoking the devils lettuce. this picture actively represent my current feelings.

thx

>that face

Wish lolis were more popular desu

we have barroco tho
youtu.be/l7v8DAbIOx0

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

i am not sure about the gender of at least one of those

It's kawai

Filthy slag

Every girl I knew who was into gothic victorian era theme was a mental basket case with daddy issues. Doesn't help that there was a significant segment of them that were fat and/or ugly.

But Gosurori is non-white yet it's unpopular.