Has anyone ever wondered if Messi might browse Sup Forums?

Has anyone ever wondered if Messi might browse Sup Forums?
He always seemed to fit well into this site's demographics as an introverted guy with mild autism.
Who else do you think browses Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Pic not related

>messi is a closeted TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUposter

Bump

Ronaldo 100% lurks here. His ego searches out all praise on the Internet. Even our small corner.

I'm sure Messi started a few of the perro caca generals

Messi doesn't speak English, so I doubt it.

Came here to post this. He doesn't speak any English, how could he get by here?

Xabi Alonso browses Sup Forums, at least

Pirlo browses /biz/

Modric may browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums, maybe the anime boards

Giorgios Katidis browses Sup Forums

What are you on about Ronaldo is as /r9k/ as they come

Messi barely speaks spanish.
Ronaldo on the other hand has severe autism and deep insecurities like most of us and he does speak english.
Zlatan is a semi-regular /heem/ tourist.
Iniesta is a full lurker and mains here and in Sup Forums.
Try to criticize him even mildly and "someone" will sperg out on you.
He'a also an anime fan

You do understand that messi is autistic meme is non-exsistent outside of Sup Forums?

No one actually believes that, and no one outside Sup Forums can see correlation between messi and autism. People actually perceive him as being alpha.

TSUU posting

No that's actually a fairly common assumption to think of messi as a socially inept football savant. If that's what an alpha looks and acts like in your social circlea i've got somber news for you

>severe autism
no

>deep insecurities
hell yes

>trip
You would know all about deep-seated insecurities wouldn't you

He can't speak English so why the fuck would he browse Sup Forums

I have it on good authority that Busquets is a shitposting Sup Forums trap though

He may understand english. Even old Italians like Buffon who never played abroad speak english.

This seems to be made up, but I want to believe.

Why would ronaldo be insecure, let alone autistic? Besides his tanning addiction, which doesn't make him actually insecure, he seems completely normal.

Just google messi and autism and you get enough material.

>Just google messi and you get enough material.
ftfy

Ronaldo browses Sup Forums, he even dedicated us a tsu after thechampions league of 2016.
He told the reporter, this is for my special fans, and it was a tsu, instead of a sim

Fake news

>ronaldo
>completely normal
the absolute STATE of eastern europeans

I unironically showed Sup Forums to Pjanic when he came visit us last year

Sure you did, Moutinho!

>He may understand english
I don't say that because he haven't play in England, I say that because he really doesn't speak English

I have seen Buffon speaking English plenty of times, but never Messi

>He can't speak English
I guess that like many non-speakers, he actually understands some English (enough to read here) but can't really speak apart from a few basic sentences.