#ProudToBe tumblr butthurt thread

Go to tumblr

Type in "#ProudToBe" "ProudToBe YouTube" "ProudToBe" etc and look at all the butt hurt from the dislikes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dtCyepuLt8Q?t=1m10s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarification
youtube.com/watch?v=1cvMU4jk8dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I sexually identify as a transexual vape god attack sheboon.

>my hands are shaking, I had to take a walk outside

Why are you shilling this video so hard? What is it besides the usual gay pride stuff?

umMm before we start this thread can we like get eachothers pronouns??

they/their for me!!! agender too (:

>this is our month
When the fuck did the faggots get June?

Obama made June fag month

You are very brave m8

My birthday is in june, that faggot.

>friend posts it on facebook
>everyone saying things that they are proud of
>i put up than I'm proud to be straight
>shitstorm ensues

D-does that make you gay bi proxy?

Thanks, Obama.

Only six more months until that fucker finally gets booted.

My ass box is always open if you want to speak to me

I'd prefer him over $hillary though...

>that middle one

Let's get #TwoGenders trending

>June
>Previously associated with marriage and new life
>Now associated with cultural death and sodomy

>Proud to be Orlando shooter
Audible kek

>youtube needs to be shut down right now

>the only thing positive about this video is their HIV tests

The comments are amazing.

>attack helicopter

>cucks call things "disgusting" and "gross" when they are unrelated to seepage

what do they mean by this?

>mfw bisexual myself but still laugh my balls off all the LGBT butthurt

WOOP WOOP

>tfw sister is crying about this in the room beside mine

I dodged a bullet. My birthday is the 27th. Gay marriage was made mandatory on the 26th...

Same

Why don't you fuck her?

Women are irrational creatures, if she had been born in 1930's Germany she'd be a fanatical Nazi crying at the sight of her Führer (not that that'd be bad)

>I am 33 weeks pregnant

youtu.be/dtCyepuLt8Q?t=1m10s

What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

My pants are getting tight. Thanks, OP!

No she isn't. People don't cry over internet comments like 7 year olds.

>he

>le kafka trap
>"any opposition is evidence of oppression"

same

>Youtube supporting mentally ill fags is brave

This is what liberals actually believe.

Film it for proofs

I'm Bi and that video disgusted me. Why do I have to get lumped in with the tranny lunatics?

Holy shit these cunts have such a thin skin. I am surprised how they haven't an hero'd yet.

How many of us are actually bi here though

>LGBTQ+
>+
What is this shit, are we upgrading genders now?

>my sister becomes a fake lesbian
>eventually says she is bi
>gets with a formerly fat girl who was forced to become a short haired lesbian
>short haired lesbian admits, while drunk, she's never been with a man
>I offer to show her what it's like in a safe environment so she can be secure in her
>degenerates into a threesome(ish) scenario with my own sister

you know what you must do

>Tfw people call you homophobic, but you like taking it up the ass

Just like Atheism+. + stands for all the left wing degenerates.

The + essentially means intersectionalism. So LGBT+ is LGBT+Feminism+Antifa+BLM+Atheism+etc.

Whenever you see the plus on the end of something it's basically an indicator that it's being associated with all left wing degeneracy. It's an attempt to conglomerate all the disparate groups on the left together basically.

Have you ever posted a thread on Sup Forums? Well, you're already part of the crew.

I've always thought it meant LGBT+ attack helicopter genders or sexualities or whatever the fuck

i started to hear that song in my head

Well maybe, I don't pay attention to these fags. Going off Atheism+ that's what I expect it is.

W-what the fuck is up with that picture?

Did she have skin carved out of her face?

me too man
fucking nigger ruins everything

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarification
Next-level degeneracy.

what the hell are the Q and A in LGBTQA

I keep looking at this photo and thinking how amazing it would be to slap that whole cutted part of her face very hard and see how she would react.

I was born with this damnable skin tone and this stigma attached to my race. Why do so many flagellating white people want to be me? Seriously. Walk a fucking day in my shoes and you'll have no idea how great it is to be WHITE and be as FAR AS YOU FUCKING CAN BE away from all that tribal bullshit. Holy fuck. And they say niggers are retarded.

>Queer
>Asexual
>mfw I saw an official poster in my town literally calling the group "Alphabet Soup"
I wish they would have enough self-awareness to realize, but nope, they'll always be stooges.

> unbearably sick
> hands started shaking
> had to go take a walk outside
> appauling and disgusting

the first time i came on Sup Forums i was a liveleak webm of some guy getting his head blown off

i was shocked, closed the window, but within 2 minutes i was back on this site looking for the dank memes i heard could be found here

the + actually represents the rotor blades of an attack helicopter. top down view.

it means + autism

the Q stands for questioning not queer

I FUCKING LOVE YOU Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!

No homo

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE EXTRA LETTERS TODAY!!

IT'S LGBTQIAP2

I is Intersexaul (no fucking idea)
A is Asexual
P is Pansexual (some complete made up nonsense that's basically you're Bi but the special Bi)
And 2 is, get this TWO SPIRITED (as in literally having multiple spirits)

So there's the complete snowflake alphabet (and random number) I'm sure we'll add more soon enough. Honestly should just make it a point that people stop saying LGBT+ or whatever and force them to type out to whole thing so that they're actually "inclusive" just to drive it home how fucking bonkers it all really is

P means paedophilia, they have rights too!!

>degenerates into a threesome(ish) scenario with my own sister

>going outside

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean jesus I'm a depressed piece of shit but even that is crazy

>"sister"
>her

>These comments are just pure cancer....I smell Sup Forums nearby.
Oh fuck. They're onto us.

Just blame Reddit, usually works

holy shit

did we start a war?

>tfw your birthday is on autism awareness day

Fucking 9gag at it again

That faggot needs to stop trying to be pewdiepie and start playing FUCKING VIDEO GAMES again.

They picked the least passing trannies for that vid. Do you have a raspy whiskey voice but look like a chick? Be in our political cringe fest ad!

Jesus fucking christ.
Fag reporting in, can confirm that there's quite a few of us who are aren't far left.
It's very obvious that this dumbass "LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ+" movement has fucked us over, which is why you see a lot more of us voting for Trump than there would be say 5 years ago.
"T" shouldn't even be a part of "LGBT", yet somehow their shit got thrown in with us.

Why would you even have pride? Why the fuck do you want pride for wanting to fuck the same sex? "Pride" isn't even the right word for it.

>Implying pewdiepie isn't a complete waste of oxygen

The whole autistic video game celebrity thing needs to go.

>"The biggots are why we have pride parades"

And they cant understand why their is such a backlash against faggotry being forced in everyones faces.

>I'm ashamed to live on the same planet as those assholes
Goes both ways, freak

Wait so since I'm an atheist I'm lumped in with these degenerates? Fucking damnit.

Can somebody give me a rundown of who was involved? I had to go asleep around 5 hours ago.
I know 2ch.ru was involved, most of Sup Forums was probably. A lot from cripplechan. I saw a few guys calling to get jap posters to bring in futaba for lulz and maybe krautchan

>Markiplier
that can't be his account, is it?

Why does the Left call things they don't like "ignorant"? Are the so arrogant that they assume that they know everything there is to know?

youtube.com/watch?v=1cvMU4jk8dE

in a nutshell

Sup Forums is the home of gay nazis for trump

Bring back the asylums, this is too much

Who exactly controls the acronym? Like is there a committee of gays deciding on what to add

That also caught my eye, what the fuck is that fool serious what do they hope to accomplish, their precious video gets shut down with it.

>Loved The Incredibles
>Keked loudly

>apauling

underated

My god, we MUST make sure to force cismales to accept who you are! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL & DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE! #PROUDTOBEONEBT

It's just a thing that cucks us, not even originally did faggots want to be called "LGBT".

It's easier than forming coherent arguments

Hi Punk Guy.
I'm your first sub.

Shim/shey for me. I also accept being called Goddess/kinqueen

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE Q MEAN

Sikorsky/Sikorsky

Kek, she's not going to regret that in the future.

It literally means queer. Short for "gender queer" of course.

People are getting sick of all this fag shit being forced on everyone, you got your "marriage", now shut up and live your lives. Of course that won't happen though, everything has to be pushed to the extreme, and things will only end when there's an extreme backlash down the road.

English PhDs, what does queer means and how is that different from gay?