#ProudToBe A Faggot Video Backfires!

Comments are overwhelmingly negative and I've had my comments deleted 3 times already.

So glad YouTube's plan to push gender fluid bullshit and normalize mental illnes has backfired

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/user/ashleykey91
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbqXVT5uufo
vice.com/en_ca/read/this-is-why-a-transsexual-woman-burned-a-rainbow-pride-flag
youtube.com/watch?v=-s21OCmksXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the video youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

barely 3k retweets

>We want the Tumblr audience
vomitchan.png

#ProudToBe a fucking straight white male

PUT THE MUTANTS INTO THE OVEN RIGHT HECKING NOW

Is mayonnaise a gender?

Yes, America, if you want it to be.

Why are these minorties gaining so much control over these giant companies. Like jesus christ there is not that many trannies in the world cunts you're not impressing people by catering to them

#ProudtoZyklonB

#ProudToBeAFuckingWhiteMale

Made it through the whole thing, and my rage is pretty fucking real right now

#proudtobewhite

youtube.com/user/ashleykey91

I'm gay and I can't make it pass that thumbnail.

I don't want to be out and proud nor out and afraid. I want to be out and casual about it. When people see me and my boyfriend buying groceries together I want them to feel the same non-feelings that they feel about seeing a straight couple shopping together. I don't want people coming up to us telling us we're degenerate, making threats on our lives, etc but I also don't want people coming up to us telling us we're omg so brave, so proud of us, being all patronizing and shit.

Here comes that slippery slope.

What next? Animals?

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, CANADA.

>People... look at me.. differently.

Because you choose to be different. It wasn't enough to be gay, you needed a new gender and pronouns. Something the entire world is not aware of at all, and you complain about being treated differently when you want to be different.

Mental illness. Subversion. Demonic possession. All of the above?

#ProudtobeAttackHelicopter

there is literally nothing wrong with being caninesexual

>my face when I see a faggot

Someone post the video of the teenage kid dressed as a penguin arguing with the school principal.

>I identify as a flightless bird

>Comments are overwhelmingly negative
Because this site has been spamming it all day

hnnngggg

if only my thumbs down mattered, user..... if only it could change things...

It okai it matter to us

You fucking know why he did it.

Islamisation.

Here comes hoards of Muslims, we need goats for them to fuck.

Its like no one here has any basic problem solving skills.

I'm so tired of these fucking attention whores.

Honestly I'm pretty sure the only reason this video is getting so much negative attention is that they lead with crazy bullshit like agender and omnisexual. Which almost everyone realizes are Not Things.

If they'd stuck to vanilla LGBTshit I doubt half as many people would have given a fuck.

(also the skeleton at 23 sec. Christ.)

My name is Omar
I come from afar
I went to a gay bar
allahu akbar

We don't have 100k here

You sure about that Hue? A lot of people only lurk

Don't forget the pregnant """man"""

My favorite post earlier was Ben " ban trans" garrison kek

K

>my comment did not appear

so much for Jewtube shaddowbanning

Is that supposed to be funny?

It looks like a child posted it.

>inb4 "IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THAT!!"

Backfires because white degenerates down voted it? Nah Holmes I'm. Sure the greater population doesn't care senpai

Someone needs to add Hitler smiling after the "Answer with pride"

cringe

This was more cancerous than the video to be honest with you

Can you fucking phoneposters stop posting such big fucking images

Further proof there is no difference between extremist or moderate in Islam m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbqXVT5uufo

>man stands up to show his pregnant belly

WHAT THE FUCK

STOP

FUCKING STOOOOOOOOOOOOP

hi

They seem to have gone on a real crusade to censor the comments section.

i was pretty bummed to see they were deleting comments that just said "I'm #proudtobe straight and white"

that pregnant nigger guy

kek

since when was Lauren Southern a tranny?

I feel really bad for his kid

Wasn't them just finding out there was a loophole in the law because of its wording?

>triggered by image size.
I apologize i shall repsect your resolution pronouns

EVERYBODY CHANGE PIC TO MOONMAN IN UNITY

KEK WILLS IT

damn, what a genius. Based weedman

Apply to black people and realize how liberals are the real racists

You know what we should do? Upvote the video to around 80% positive.
Then when the articles come out saying "Bigot Trolls defeated by tolerance and acceptance" we all downvote it again.

Who /omnisexual/ here?

Trannies here have had it with the genderqueer fags who are screwing it up for them by wearing beards and dresses and demanding silly pronouns
vice.com/en_ca/read/this-is-why-a-transsexual-woman-burned-a-rainbow-pride-flag

120K!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
No Homo

>all the supporters writing emotional drivel are female

Wow who would have guessed the vagina jew is behind everything

The fire rises.

I don't have much of a problem with faggots, but the rest can fuck right off to their nearest psych ward.

The fuck was that shit with the pregnant "man"?

Sup Forums gets on average about 2 million visits a day

>I identify as Counter Strike and find this Globally Offensive

God fucking damnit

>inb4 he's taking hormones and is going to have a fucking stillbirth or some shit

My bet is long term effects of subversion

;_;

This isn't a childish raid or something minor faggots. This is a major attack on society pushing this shit on normalfaggots and children that use YouTube which is extremely popular. There are few things we can do to push back and attack degeneracy. This is one of them by disliking and leaving comments. Get /b, your friends, anyone you can.

It's funny because even real LGBT people hate this tumblr gender culture because it basically makes them look like jokes.

WE SHALL SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE FROM THE BOARD OF PEACE

There are millions here mate.

Hey, be thankful one country is proving the slippery slope correct so the rest of you can avoid it. I just wish it wasn't my country.

This is exactly what we need Sup Forums and this is the type of people that need our protection. We need more people like you, godspeed brother. How I wish all gays were like you buddy, not fucking victims all their lives. Just want a normal life without negative or fake positive bullshit.

Kek

This is amazing.

The meme war truly have begun!

YouTube has no problem featuring these mentally ill people, with full knowledge that many kids go on the website every day. This confuses and negatively influences their impressionable minds, and is basically a form of abuse. Fucking sick workers at YouTube.

You should do it IRL, Jewbook, Jwitter (with your real accounts) too or it's meaningless...

At some point you got into the trap of "saying this is offensive" and you lost your given right of freedom of opinion.

>. I don't want people coming up to us telling us we're degenerate, making threats on our lives, etc but I also don't want people coming up to us telling us we're omg so brave, so proud of us, being all patronizing and shit.
Neither of those will ever stop happening because the left WANTS you to be dependent on them.

If it comes down to it they themselves will start calling you degenerate.

>they will never let go of the "T" in LGBT
As a homo, I don't want to be associated with those degenerates. Not that I go to pride parades or whatever.

YES

youtube.com/watch?v=-s21OCmksXQ

In Europe, you see naked men fucking each other on the streets and little boys twerking with hotpants. That's the future you choose, dear Europeans. We Slavs, Balkans and Russians will never let this be. If you want to stop this, you have to fight for it. You have to stop this satanic bullshit and reactivate your old European traditions. You have to tell America to fuck off and start a friendship with Russia. FUCK THE GAY PRIDE FUCK THE NWO FUCK THE UNITED STATES

>This isn't a childish raid or something minor faggots. This is a major attack on society pushing this shit
I think it's actually somewhere in between, however I think that it is something larger than us. Was a good day.

I'd launch my hellfire at her if you sniff my drift.

Do you think the black guy takes it?

wow i didnt know monkeys could be cute but there you go

we should just keep calling it the LGB community.

Every year we knock off a letter.

I am a #proud supporter of the LGB community

Yes its called stealing

JUST ADAPT ISLAM

>This isn't a childish raid or something minor faggots
It really is tho. Doesn't mean it isn't funny.

The 'B' is stupid too. And so is the 'L'. It's just GAY nothing else.

Also daily reminder that these groups solely exist to make money, those pride parades are sponsored by corporations guilted into paying money to claim they are 'LGBT Friendly/Muh Diversity' and all those funds go to the management of said event and nowhere else.

Remove the money out of LGBT and it disappears and fags just go back to being regular fags again instead of this awful pride super cringe bullshit

Helo

a few boards are there by the looks

Wait, if one of the dads is black why is their son still white

>I'm gay and I can't make it pass that thumbnail.

Probably because your dick is stuck in another man's anus.