The Australian military is easily one of the most formidable armed forces in the world...

The Australian military is easily one of the most formidable armed forces in the world. We could literally kick the ass of every country in the Southern Hemisphere if it came to it.

Bow down to ya aussie overlords cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2009/11/26/aussie-redback-spiders-invading-japan
cbsnews.com/news/marines-presumed-dead-in-osprey-crash-identified-australia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oi

kek we'd turn you favela monkeys into sopa de macaco easily

I remember this thread, it was around 12 hours ago.

>Southern Hemisphere

The loser hemisphere..

The northern hemisphere is crowded as shit. It feels good to actually have breathing space down here.

nobody would want to set foot in the australian biological fortification in the first place

sbs.com.au/news/article/2009/11/26/aussie-redback-spiders-invading-japan

Canada has no breathing space because we're actually full, unlike emptystralia.

America's deputy? More like America's mall cop amirite?

shan't

Southern Hemisphere
>the sate of Aussie bragging rights

>Australia

Why did your military shoot down our Osprey?

>full
9.985 million km2

F U L L

>Osprey
Dude

you shot one of our wimmin

Applying statistics about the general population to the individual is a mistake.

Melbourne?

>Osprey
???

cbsnews.com/news/marines-presumed-dead-in-osprey-crash-identified-australia/

Ad much as it pains me to post this....

pls dont

Their whole development hand implementation has been an absolute embarrassment to Our Marines and Air Force

>The V-22 Osprey had 10 hull-loss accidents that resulted in a total of 42 fatalities. During testing from 1991 to 2000 there were four crashes resulting in 30 fatalities.[1] Since becoming operational in 2007, the V-22 has had six crashes including two combat-zone crashes,[2][3] and several other accidents and incidents that resulted in twelve fatalities.

>AMERICAN NIGHTMARE

nice press

>Life coach
Well it's not like she was contributing to society.

She'll be full of all my emu seed if you don't watch out, leaf.

You made this thread fucking yesterday fuck off retard we employ just a few thousand in combat related roles we couldnt do shit against anything
we exist solely due to alliances with GB and the US as well as being an irrelevant shit hole in the middle of nowhere too far away and too difficult for anyone else to invade

>We could literally kick the ass of every country in the Southern Hemisphere if it came to it.

Huehue

It's the quality of the soldiers. British PM David Lloyd George told his biographer that had WWI continued past 1918 it was his plan to replace Field Marshall Haig with Canada's Sir Arthur Currie as head of all British forces with Australia's Sir John Monash as second in command overall.
Canadians and Australians did extremely well in the world wars considering their size, then again in Korea, particularly at Kapyong where two Canadian and Australian battalions fought for days against an entire Chinesedivisionand eventually forced them to withdraw saving theUnited Nations command centre

t. melbourne

Go sip on your bf's soy latte cock

You wouldn't stand a chance. When was the last time the Brazilian military saw action outside of their own borders? Your army is literally just a glorified police force and a shitty one at that.

>be remote, well equipped, and happily irrelevant
>somewhat near big scary China

What do?

They could just have half their population throw rocks at your capital city and you'd be done the next day.

Your quality is good but when it comes to war numbers really do matter.

Don't get too cocky when your entire continent has the same population as just one Brazilian metropolitan area

>what is power projection

Besides if it came down to it who are you guys gonna help: one of your greatest, most loyal allies or some retarded third worlders?

Funny, that would be illegal over here. Equality goes both ways, see.

Obviously we'd help Australia but I thought we were going strictly off the military capabilities of you and Brazil

This is coming from a country and the only country that lost a war to flightless birds

can a macaco take on an emu?

Yeah we'd still curb stomp em tho. Brazil might have more soldiers but we have better soldiers and better equipment.

The only way I can see an Australian victory is if you guys are on the defensive. You can use your large empty desert to wear out the enemy.

Honestly though, a war between Australia and Brazil would just be impractical. You guys are simply too far away for anything major to even happen. If either of you goes on the offensive, you'll need to maintain long expensive supply lines

What do the trannies pay. Double price since they want to be both?

>that comfortable feeling when the anglosphere still rules the world

Brazil doesn't even have a functional navy anyway, so reaching Australia is impossible.

Good post.

Now buy our new f-110 frigates too.

SPAIN!

>proceeds to get raped by turks

We certainly did.

That wretched cunt needed to pay the price for her crimes. In America you can't get away with heinous acts just because you're a MILF with a cute accent.

Hopefully other Australians can at least learn from this incident and behave properly when they visit other countries.

Do you think you could beat China?
I think you could.
Go beat China.

>has no super tucanos.

it is illegal

they can't do anything if a man says he won't pay extra based on his gender

it's only "symbolic"

Could be that anglos are the only ones actually recording it
Were any of those shots actually confirmed? Or are they all fairytales someone brought from rotation?

they have been confirmed, cbc (our public news) went on about it for a while

F U C K B R A Z I L
U
C
L

B
R
A
Z
I
L

You fags couldn't even beat a few emus, I doubt you're that great