Europenises brag about their superior soccer

>europenises brag about their superior soccer
>most of their superstars are south americans or are iberians (same shit)
>still most of the iconic players in history are south americans
>jogo bonito is a spic word
>still claim UEFA is superior when half their confederation is san marino and faroe islands tier
>meanwhile in south america even the smallest club or NT can still fuck the bigger teams
>still claim europenis is better soccer
really made me activate my mental oats

el colombiano senioresss

big 0

is this /barsinson/ ?

>soccer

AAAAAAAAAAAAASJKASJKAJKSJAKSKAKSKJAKSJKAJ
VIRGEN
DESEMPLEADO
VIVE CON SUS PAPIS
PELADO A LOS 28 AÑOS
PEDOFILO
ZOOFILICO
ESQUIZOFRENICO
AUTISTA
GORDO
NEGRO
Y DA CONSEJOS DE INVERSION Y AMOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAASJKAJSKAJKSJKAJSKKAJSKAJKSAJKS
COMO MIERDA NO SE MATA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASJKAJSKAJKSJKAKSJAKJSKAJKSJKAJKSJAKJSKJAS

el chilANO señores ajajjakksksksksksk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk boa

europeans think they're better than everyone at anything that matters always

You have to go back 17 finals(67 years) to find a final not featuring a European team.

>muh continent

>muh 53 confederation is good because 4 teams are good
lmao

UEFA clasifications are a joke.

>let's play the brackets with san marino and bulgaria
>we wuz better soccer

If European teams have been in 18/20 finals wouldn't it be fair to say that European teams are simply better?
Our lows are lower, but our highs are way way way way WAY higher.

If my monkey math is correct, 3/10 > 5/53

The best few European teams are better. The likes of Sweden are in a big mix that includes sides from lesser confederations, as clearly evidenced by group stage results time and time again.

conmebol and UEFA have almost the same cups both in clubes, WC and cups overall.

conmebol clasifiers are way harder, since venezuela and bolivia can tie and fuck up your results.

There's less than 5 points diference bewteen 2th place and 7th place for 5 places.

even argentina is in danger of not qualifying.

It would be like san marino tieing with germany or france and germany being in danger of not qualifying for WC.

Champions league is always the same three teams wining, meanwhile libertadores is much harder to win, since even small teams from bumfuck nowhere have won it.

Colombians have better looking women I heard though

What?

Oh shut your mouth. We've achieved far more in the World Cup than the likes of Colombia or USA.

So it's like how the EPL is the "hardest league in the world", despite their teams always choking in the CL?

UEFA is only good because of the same four or five teams, the rest is a joke.

>el ColombiANO

jjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa el euroPEO seniores

Italy+Germany=8 World Cups
Brazil+Argentina=7 World Cups

>b-but we have less countries in South America, that's why we have less World Cups

Who is we? Sweden? Maybe if you go back 30 years. The US consistently finishes ahead if yuro teams that actually qualify. You don't have evidence supporting you this millennium. And I wasn't even talking about US necessarily.

The top 30-40 clubs in Europe would beat any team from anywhere else

(peo means fart)

Like La Liga then. And guess who won the last three World Cups?

It's hard to say because CWC isn't taken too seriously, but the only real evidence refutes this.

You've never even gotten out of the fucking quarters. We finished 3rd in 94. Calling RO16 a good finish is a fucking joke lmao.

Not really.

so, your 53 confederation is better because the top 4 have won the WC?

wow, I love san marino and faroe islands, lmao.

>but I have to beat 8-0 san marino to qualify to WC

The US finished 3rd once and sucked until recently. Either way, you're focusing on one team and arguing about 25 years ago as if that's meaningful today

Lmao

>over 20 years ago
Not really relevant now is it

Yes really

No, i'm saying you're clinging on to muh parity because your teams can't win the World Cup. Just like the English do with their league.

My NT can't win the WC because there's four or five teams better.

Who is the best player in Colombia's history? Fucking James? Valbuena? Fucking Croatia shits all over any sudaca nation not called Brazil,Argentina or Uruguay

>libertadores is much harder to win
>small teams from bumfuck nowhere have won it.

colombian logic, ladies and gentlemen.

WC wins
>South America: 9
>Europe 11

We could make two group similar or even stronger than the Conmebol group. Probably even three. We have plenty enough team stronger than fucking Peru.

Stop dreaming. Be happy to be the second best continent, it's already nice.

>muh history
Tell me then: was your confederation always as competitive as it is now?

That's completely irrelevant because it's not even close to how it's set up. There are absolute freebies in yuro qualifying

You want to make two group of 10 european team? Each stronger than the Conmebol group?

Again, completely irrelevant. Even if you could, that's not how it's done.

>we're good because four teams are slighly better than argentina and brazil
>wow, muh 8-0 matches
>how exciting muh bulgaria versus leycheistein
>literally their qualifiers are filled with filler
>but we have two more WC

Croatia or Poland would be third in conmebol

>they have teams composed of bakers, policemen
>but we're better

Venezuela would BTFO 3/4 of UEFA

No, it wouldn't

croatia lost to ecuador in some WC, lmao.

Venezuela is 50th in fifa ranking.
That's still better than 150 countries.

Id say the top south american clubs would be high mid table around 4th-6th level in a top 3 league

El americANO JAJAJAJJAJA

I can.

> Group 1
Portugal
Germany
Italy
England
Switzerland
Wales
Serbia
Slovakia
Ukraine
Netherlands
>Group 2
Spain
France
Croatia
Belgium
Poland
Sweden
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Turkey
Irland
Denmark

Dude. Fucking look at this. Not only the top teams are as good as yours in both group but the bottom ones are ten times better than yours.

see
argentinian clubes still have more intercontinental cups.

Argentina tied with venezuela last match.
Bolivia 6-0 argentina not long ago.

I doubt it.

Again , completely irrelevant because thays not how it works at all I euro qualifying

Bolivia is playing the montains and Argentina is probably just not that good at the moment.

But give soccer clubs like Boca, River, Emelec, Santos, Palmeiras, Ath.Tucuman (etc), the kind of financial fair play big clubs have in Europe and it's all up in the air. Wherever the money is that's where the topest of tops will be when it comes to club soccer

How'd Croatia do in the last WC?

So what? It's still harder to finish first in a euro group than 5th in the Conmebol group.

2nd tho?

Euro qualifier just have ro reformulate.

>1 phase
>put groups of 4 or 3 well balanced
>passes 1 or 2
>do it in more 3 phases

Play-off game against another 2nd. Possibly Italy, Portugal etc. Still harder.

DECIDME QUE SE SIENTE EUROPA

Eh. Now it's getting pretty close. Still a joke that teams like Andorra are in the final round. Yuro qualifiers could use an overhaul

Right now Corinthians or Santos would not consistently beat a team like Atletico Madrid or Liverpool, but theyd be able to hold their own at around that level. But theyd consistently beat teams like Everton or Real Sociedad

I'm gonna explain it this way:

The diference right now between the second and the seven place is less than 6th points.

So, even a match with venezuela and bolivia becomes crucial.

We tied with venezuela, Argentina tied with venezuela.

Argentina right now is at the risk of getting out.

Right now there's 5 teams fighting for 2 spots.

It's way harder than euro where you lost because you didn't score more goals versus fucking san marino.

All conmebol teams are competitive while you got teams that aren't even professional players.

Sure... decent europains teams have only 1 or 2 real adversaries, if they have one. Its just UEFA falt put italy, france, nederland and spain, recent euro and WC finalists in same groups like lasts wc/euro qualifiers, I reminder euro 08 qualifiers when france and italy join in same group kek, in other hand they make easy groups to greasee, poopland, whalles and etc shit teams in easy groups to join easy in the cup.

I don't get what you are saying.
Greece, Denmark, Austria, Ukraine, Netherlands. All of them are most probably better than Peru. And yet they aren't going to qualify. I don't see how your top teams fucking up so bad prove your group is competitive. It's a EPL tier argument.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAASJKASJKAJKSJAKSKAKSKJAKSJKAJ
VIRGEN
DESEMPLEADO
VIVE CON SUS PAPIS
PELADO A LOS 28 AÑOS
PEDOFILO
ZOOFILICO
ESQUIZOFRENICO
AUTISTA
GORDO
NEGRO
Y DA CONSEJOS DE INVERSION Y AMOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAASJKAJSKAJKSJKAJSKKAJSKAJKSAJKS
COMO MIERDA NO SE MATA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASJKAJSKAJKSJKAKSJAKJSKAJKSJKAJKSJAKJSKJAS

those are mid tier teams, not the bottom of the barrel.

we're talking about the worst teams being able to tie or win over the top ones.

It's only relevant because you guys want it very hard to be relevant. I've just proven that there's way more strong teams in Europe and that it's harder to finish 2nd/3th in a euro group (aside from 1/2 very weak group) than 5th in a Conmebol group.

Europe wins guys, sorry. You guys are still cool tho. I fucking love your players.

Not that much, Peru could win all of these teams you mentioned. Austria and Greece are shit.

>he thinks euro brackets are nothing more than a fucking joke with one good team and four filler ones
lel

Where's the Virgin UEFA x Chad CONMEBOL pic that we asked earlier?

Venezuela is definitely better than mid tier teams in UEFA or at least the same level. CONMEBOL group is basically a cluster fuck, because when you factor in home advantage even top UEFA teams would struggle against them playing in hot weather + altitude.

I've just proven to you that in the "four filler ones" there's easily 2,3 teams better than Peru.
You might want to compare their players then. They are maybe shit by Euro standard but still better than Peru.

San marino was the worst team in ranking some time ago.

and you got a bunch of such teams.

Peru is quite decent, I don't think there's much difference between those.

Probably. Just don't know them enough because they are mostly playing in South America. Still, Austria and Greece aren't going to qualify in a euro group.

Argentina is fucking up big time, that's why they are struggling.
The problem is Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Colombia, Chile and Peru are all teams that should be good enough to qualify for a World Cup, they are at least better than shit African teams, but Africa has more spots than us.
I think the true problem here and the reason you see so much people complaining is that in every World Cup there is at least one decent south american team out of it while there are some bad european teams competing.