Does Sup Forums have any thoughts on "Thought Contagion"?

does Sup Forums have any thoughts on "Thought Contagion"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ_3S-IQm38
youtube.com/watch?v=3FPRsC6-B-k
youtu.be/zIR5PWdBGu8
youtube.com/watch?v=q1o50lIOFAU
youtu.be/I5sJhSNUkwQ?t=153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

musemagine dragons

the instrumental will sound aite

r.i.p. muse 2000/1-2007(?)

lets just pretend muse broke up after the resistance and stopped making music

It's fine, but it's pretty much "muse makes a 3 minute pop song". Seems better than their last album

the falsetto is also quite flat at certain points, the imagine dragons chorus background vocal shit is infuriating, and the lyrics are utter garbage (unsurprisingly).

matt promised fury 2.0 and just like when he said the globalist was citizen erased 2.0 he was either fucking with us or is too dumb to understand his own music.

30 seconds to muse

Black Holes and Revelations*

Tbqh the music video reminds me of the episode of Stranger Things that no one likes

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ_3S-IQm38

for reference,

matt said thought contagion was a sequel to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FPRsC6-B-k

It's sad that even Muse's old B-sides are now miles ahead of their current material

Is this the Oasis effect?

Dom said "Fury" is a song they love way more than the fans do (???), since he and Chris voted for not including it in Absolution

I Don’t know why I still care for the musical equivalent of blue balls

Wasn't it matt who said he wanted fury on absolution? but yeah like u said chris and dom disagreed with him

>Is this the Oasis effect?
They even have their own Masterplan

this

You know you fucked up when your old outro jams are better than anything you did on your last 2 albums

youtu.be/zIR5PWdBGu8

For a second I thought this was real

retweeted by martin van buren, marco rubio, and trump apparently

WOT IF COMPUTAHS WUZ EBIL?
youtube.com/watch?v=q1o50lIOFAU

it's not the dumbest question anyone's ever asked. but he seems to fail to deal with any theme/issue/topic with much (if any) sophistication or evident conviction. muse should just do instrumentals with matt ooohhhing and yeahing and belting. no lyrics.

i really dont like muse

but that cover is metal as fuck

that works as well

classic

was OOS-era muse quintessential muse?

probably, they put out good stuff until BHR though, and resistance definitely has some good stuff in it

there are some good ones in drones as well, but its way more rare

nothing remotely close to the best of Showbiz, OOS, absolution or BHR though

Drones was ok, but not a strong enough recovery from the shitstorm that was T2L

The only really good song on Drones is The Handler. Reapers is good and Psycho has a dope but cheesy riff. The rest are awful

the reapers solo is some of matt's best guitar work and transitions quite nicely into the final chorus (if you can forget the english language in the meanwhile).

mercy is an ok poppy number.

psycho's lyrics and repetitive structure ruin the main riff and the bridge. the background horn in the final chorus adds a nice touch though.

dead inside would be pretty aite if the lyrics weren't so fucking bad.

the handler is not awful lyrically - although saying 'execute your demands' instead of 'execute your commands' shows matt's working class british literacy. musically, it's pretty nice and the movement matt creates on his guitar at the end is great.

revolt is catchy to me and i still don't know what to make of teh globalist.

yeah but any of those songs are like a 6.5 at best
and then you've got citizen erased, space dementia, muscle museum, butterflies and hurricanes, showbiz, take a bow, assassins, new born, etc. it's just so so much better than anything they put out nowadays

the bridge of dead inside is actually decent
youtu.be/I5sJhSNUkwQ?t=153

2:33, btw

miles better than dig down tbqh
their coming album will probably be their second worst

Aye. If the lyrics were good, it could be very moving.

true