Post your last 5 boyos

Post your last 5 boyos

Other urls found in this thread:

bucc.bandcamp.com/track/boyo-a-song-for-a-man-with-a-jovial-taste-for-the-shwall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would you give lil pump a 2 star you absolute no fun loser

heck me to heck, bois

lil pump a little bit too low i guess

We gave the same rating to Bonito Generation. Nice

I think your ratings are fair

One of those weeks, lads

My number one BOYO
bucc.bandcamp.com/track/boyo-a-song-for-a-man-with-a-jovial-taste-for-the-shwall

lil pump is more than a 2/5 to be completely fair
ICLIH is more like a 3.5/5 at most

Where do you recommend starting with Thelonious Monk?

Lil Pump was disappointing. I mean, my expectations weren't exactly sky high, but it sucked more than I thought it would.
Strongly disagree with your rating for TLOP, how does it compare to the rest of Kanye's discography to you?
Are you okay?

same level as MBDTF (MBDTF is much more cohesive, but holy shit, the highlights on TLOP like Ultralight Beam or Saint Pablo are the best stuff I've ever heard from West), TONS better than Yeezus

haven't heard anything else from him

Lil Pump would get 1 star if I rated it.

That new Mgmt is somehow imo much worse than Bonito Generation. I’ll take semi non typical jpop over typical hypnagogic pop any day.

Lcd soundsystem is nothing...correcr!!

Brockhampton in general or not notable.

okay rating for have a nice life. personally its a 7. Intereting lyrics, but the fuckinh piss shit lo fi quality wears me down and doesn’t feel necessary.

>I’ll take semi non typical jpop over typical hypnagogic pop any day.
I'm going through a hypnagogic pop phase, if it's anything ;like Ariel Pink or John Maus - I'll hype it to hell

>Lcd soundsystem is nothing...correcr!!
i'm glad we agree on that overhyped garbage (only their first record is remarkable)

life of pablo is underrated, nice to see your rating
kkb are ripoffs, there are groups that have done that aesthetic better

all of the ones in my recent rated are good starting points, but the best starting point i'd say would be Monk's Dream, then move on to It's Monk's Time, Solo Monk, then his 50s albums like Monk's Music and Brilliant Corners (which were the last ones i got into)

recc’d u my fav hypnagogic pop album on your rym...it’s too experimental to even get the genre tag , but it definitely is. if you can’t get into the first song out it down, but if it intrigues you check it out, plenty of memish moments like good hypnagic pop should have(including a funny ass pitch shifted sample of pikachu)

Thanks man! Was waiting so I started with Brilliant Corners since it's got the most ratings on RYM. Loving it. I'll probably go in your order afterwards.

where is it OwO I can't see it

oh sorry, forget to press send, now check :3

thanks bby, I will check it out!

Don't know dude I liked it a lot

How was your beach house marathon?

I know its over and Thorn with a boy in my eye and there is a light are the good wuns....maybe the only good wunz

Very fucking comfy, I didn't expected their discography to be that good and consistent.

>gender-specific threads

what's the panosian thing?

I wouldn't mind prince being my gf tbhfam

too busy to do any rating recently