Overpriced vinyl

some poor cunt just paid $160 for this fucking album

probably some well to do collector fag. decent album. id probably pay 10 bucks for it

saw some gadge selling a copy of the loveless repress for £50 on discogs, costs £21 from the MBV site propa cheeky cunt

Flippers these days can't even be fucked to wait for it to sell out from the official store

What's the most you've ever paid for a record, Sup Forums? A CD? A tape?

For what it’s worth, this is cheap for an original press psych album

I really want to get to the point in my career where I can happily drop a grand on a private press prog album at least once

i paid $180 for a first pressing of "Third Reich n Roll" by The Residents in NM condition. always cherished it since

not for this album. original us pressings in great condition are easy to come by at a sensible price. the hit single and the Pete Townsend production credit made it relatively popular at the time of its release

About £40

i know what you mean. got my eyes on this holy grail

I almost spent three hundred on The Last of Us ost when I had my last job. Unemployed me thanks my previous self.

I've dumped $2500 into my vinyl collection over the past year. I feel like i could sell it for at least 80% of what i paid for it if i really needed the money

i got an original copy of Mizutani in a disc union in Tokyo

I think about 30 euros for this double LP? It's in NM condition too so I didn't mind going over my usual limit. I don't get how some people can spend so much on records, they must be very rich.

You should feel bad

Like $15, if that lol

I saw Amon Duul II - Yeti original pressing for 120 bucks.

Not really a vinyl geek so I have no idea if that's expensive or a freaking steal. Should I get it?

as an obsessive vinyl collector who has no friends, i always tell myself: "at least i dont collect anime figures"

that's kinda cool to own but why the fuck would you drop $180 on that?

i dunno, ive been obsessed with collecting shit ever since i was like 8 years old. I settled on vinyl in high school

I dropped 60 on tago mago at a record show recently but I love that album and like to mess around with different speeds and so I feel it was worht.

Good point